Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in
Share | 

Whats the differences between tour ad bb and tour ad DI?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Whats the differences between tour ad bb and tour ad DI?   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:59 pm

DGman wrote:

if it works for someone else it does not mean it will work for you.

another gem quote, I like this one much more than saying "one man's poison is another man's meat"
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Whats the differences between tour ad bb and tour ad DI?   Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:07 pm

In relations to the recent equipment would be "One man's broom stick is another man's belly putter"
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the differences between tour ad bb and tour ad DI?   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:41 am

DGman wrote:
just to expand a bit on shaft selection.

the tour ad range is pretty interesting and covers a wide spectrum of swing type with 3 product range DJ, DI and BB. they are all positioned as mid kick but have a different shaft stiffness and wall thickness at the tip, therefore the weight distribution and spin properties will be quite different.

a lot depends on the equipment itself - loft, face angle, weight, MOI, face depth. more important, the golfer's swing abilities like his club path, club face at impact, AOA, club head speed and ball speed will help us determine weight, flex and shaft type.

its like Asahi - he loves his Fubuki K and when the BB was launch i have to used different tactic to get one in his bag and i am sure he is not regretting it. in his case, the BB will suit his unique swing to a T. once you understand how the tip action works, its not difficult to match swing to shaft.

one must be cautioned that the shaft is not the engine of the driver. the player is the engine. even with the right shaft, it does not change a bad input into a good shot. the right shaft will optimize a good shot and minimize the ill effects of a bad shot.

also we hope to be able to present a new range of performance shaft in Singapore soon.

have fun........DGman

Yea, that 'tactic' is a fatal chink in my armour of resisting poison.

But glad that I got poisoned and got the Tour AD BB. Razz

Just to add on, in my case, my input (i.e. flat swing) is a poor one. But with the right shaft prescribed to it, it kinda improved my tee off. So personally to me, the shaft is the engine and I got matched to the right shaft!

Thanks DGman!

Beer
Back to top Go down

Whats the differences between tour ad bb and tour ad DI?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2