Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 21st n 22nd jun am game!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:35 pm

That one u don't have to worry... No one will play u out.

Im sure most of us in this forum won't have that prob

Thx in adv!
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:53 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
If we book now, we need to pay $10 ppx more, so I suggust we book only on next Mon. Anyway, Thurs always got slot one...

I dun mind booking, but as we need to pay for the green fees upfront, hopefully no one plays me out and cancel last minutes... I trust that none of the bros here will do that to me as we have all golfed together before Smile

Bro Steven, i agreed. We book early next week. Very Happy
So excited to play w our super bro here Aloy kup. Laughing
And he s givg us many many strokes seah!!! cyclops I think each of us will get fm him 5-5, I like!!! Smile
Er...i ll try watsapp Chien to double cfm n get back to u accordingly. Wink
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Erm 5-5?? Haha. I heard lousy golfer plays mid 80s. ???
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
Erm 5-5?? Haha. I heard lousy golfer plays mid 80s. ???

i also heard he plays 100+ Wink

Let's be friendly friendly and just play sixes for lunch Wink Just treat it as free lunch for aloy.
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:07 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
Erm 5-5?? Haha. I heard lousy golfer plays mid 80s. ???

i also heard he plays 100+ Wink

Let's be friendly friendly and just play sixes for lunch Wink Just treat it as free lunch for aloy.


lol... sure or not....

we shall see on the day!
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
LousyGolfer wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
Erm 5-5?? Haha. I heard lousy golfer plays mid 80s. ???

i also heard he plays 100+ Wink

Let's be friendly friendly and just play sixes for lunch Wink Just treat it as free lunch for aloy.


lol... sure or not....

we shall see on the day!



halo... sub 80s player, can u be more ZAI or not

lunch a lot of $$$ meh....

how to tell ppl u buy new car when u cant afford lunch $$$....

afro
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:28 pm

slinger wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
LousyGolfer wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
Erm 5-5?? Haha. I heard lousy golfer plays mid 80s. ???

i also heard he plays 100+ Wink

Let's be friendly friendly and just play sixes for lunch Wink Just treat it as free lunch for aloy.


lol... sure or not....

we shall see on the day!



halo... sub 80s player, can u be more ZAI or not

lunch a lot of $$$ meh....

how to tell ppl u buy new car when u cant afford lunch $$$....

afro

???

nvr said lunch ex leh.....
so when are we having our super vegas game?
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:33 pm

Aloyboy wrote:

???

nvr said lunch ex leh.....
so when are we having our super vegas game?


anyday after june 23rd lah....

as long as u dun have the need to go lao sai during the round, i happy liao....
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:35 pm

slinger wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:

???

nvr said lunch ex leh.....
so when are we having our super vegas game?


anyday after june 23rd lah....

as long as u dun have the need to go lao sai during the round, i happy liao....


lol.... that has been the trend lately......

25th monday can boh?
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
slinger wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:

???

nvr said lunch ex leh.....
so when are we having our super vegas game?


anyday after june 23rd lah....

as long as u dun have the need to go lao sai during the round, i happy liao....


lol.... that has been the trend lately......

25th monday can boh?

monday is tough for me.... tues or fri??
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:51 pm

ok nvm.. wait for my next schedule to be out first...
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:14 pm

slinger wrote:

halo... sub 80s player, can u be more ZAI or not

lunch a lot of $$$ meh....

how to tell ppl u buy new car when u cant afford lunch $$$....

afro

Since the mind master has spoken... an evil thought come into my mind...

maybe aloy can demonstrate how ZAI he really is and allow us to saddam him instead (play level so advantage still with Aloy)...

Also, to demonstrate Aloy's wealth... You win, we buy you lunch... We win, you buy us ALL lunch... no limit to what we eat or drink as long as we can finish the meal in 2 hours Wink

Aloy.... your call Razz Ha ha ha....(with evil smile)
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
slinger wrote:

halo... sub 80s player, can u be more ZAI or not

lunch a lot of $$$ meh....

how to tell ppl u buy new car when u cant afford lunch $$$....

afro

Since the mind master has spoken... an evil thought come into my mind...

maybe aloy can demonstrate how ZAI he really is and allow us to saddam him instead (play level so advantage still with Aloy)...

Also, to demonstrate Aloy's wealth... You win, we buy you lunch... We win, you buy us ALL lunch... no limit to what we eat or drink as long as we can finish the meal in 2 hours Wink

Aloy.... your call Razz Ha ha ha....(with evil smile)



lol.... like i said... i want a stressless game.... sixes for lunch sounds relaxing enuf... and fyi... i gave chien 0-adj and lost to him... so i guess we are all around the same ...
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:55 pm

ha ha ha... just trying my luck on my little evil plan...

let's stick to sixes for a relaxing game...

and look forward to golfing with you again Smile
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:55 pm

hahaha see ya!
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
ha ha ha... just trying my luck on my little evil plan...

let's stick to sixes for a relaxing game...

and look forward to golfing with you again Smile

Oops...! Rolling Eyes
Tot i ll hve free lunch bt nw...mayb hard. Neutral
Fyi bro Steven, bro Chien re far far away n probably back this fri. Very Happy
We contact him then ok. Cool
Bt i knw tat he s all well fr this saddam game. cheers
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Sorry guys.. Been down with fever... So not much mojo to reply..

I'm fine with any thing mate.. As long as Aloy 3 putts from 3 feet as witnessed.. cheers

Btw, I lost to you I believe Aloy.. As now u have to give me 1-1...

I think the stake is too small thats why Aloy wants to play holiday game...

We can play for lunch la, just make sure Guy + Mloy + few other big eaters come in and eat full full.. Then Aloy will play better... lol!
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:29 am

Bro Chien... hope you are recovering fine. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:18 pm

Oh yes he is recovering alright! Solid back 9 by chien
Back to top Go down
ivanttp
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 33
Location : Tee Box

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:04 am

Can I join u guys on 22nd June? Newbie
Needa warm up for my courtesy rd next mth Smile
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:20 am

I don't mind. But can play blue? Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:20 am

Anyways I've booked army/airforce 0736 Liao.
Back to top Go down
ivanttp
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 85
Join date : 2010-08-08
Age : 33
Location : Tee Box

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Set. Cya guys.
PMed u also
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:38 pm

21/6
Mbgc 10+am.

1.aloyboy
2.chien
3.hkamateur (dont need to think la)
4.Lousygolfer



22/6
Nsrcc changi. 7.36 army

1.aloy
2.chien
3.tian
4.Ivanttp


Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:27 pm

Lousy golfer please pm me ur hp no. Thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 21st n 22nd jun am game!!   Today at 6:22 am

Back to top Go down
 
21st n 22nd jun am game!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Grassroots Canada Elite AAU Tryouts March 21st and 22nd
» Bus Types - Oswestry, 21st & 22nd April
» European Kitcar Show 21st 22nd May
» PLAYOFF GAME DAY: Game 5: Ottawa Senators (1) @ Pittsburgh Penguins (3) - 7:00pm ET - Thu. Apr. 22nd, 2010
» F2 DRIVERS GAME - ROUND 45 - SKEGNESS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.