Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:51 pm

We reach Palm Course 3rd tee a 187m blue tee.Jeremy announce to me that his arm pain(not sure which arm),but I'm struggling dunno which club to use.Very fast Jeremy walk to tee box with his 4 iron,once I had chosen my 21 deg hyb to tee off and I heard a smash sound from behind.Jeremy said to to me that his ball charge towards to pin,then I said good wan.My turn to tee off with my hyb,short and landed in rough,so we move on.Once we reach green...only can see my ball,but where the hell Jeremy ball goes to?so Jeremy started to look for his ball at de back of green and I started to search for his ball in front of de green.I found 1 ball but not his wan,so Jeremy stop searching and replace another ball.He chip in his 2nd ball and start to putt,so I walk toward to de pin and wanna pull out that stick.But,I'm still didn't notice de ball in hole...once I wanna pull out,then I saw a ball with same red n blue mark on it...my mind come to me,it Jeremy ball and I'm happy like just like I'm de one HIO.I saw many time on YouTube or TV,but never saw once at live.So,thank you Jeremy to let me had that kind of feeling...just like I myself de HIO player,feel so shock cheers

Last edited by Kengnam on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:03 pm

hhahaahaha i say go massage you say no time , than come back post so gan cheong, hahaha thank you every one . this was really a lucky shot , it was true my arm hurts when i was playing today so i decided to up one club to whatever i used normally. the sun was right infront of us when we tee off so i could only see it going towards the flag direction but cannot see where it land . i tot hand aching shouldnt be too far off the tee so started looking front back and side till given up and drop another ball to continue playing.. when it was on bro nam went to the flag and pull out the flag than only he saw my ball in there. I was stunned and i suddenly remember blue bear face when i had the albatross the other time.. hmmmmm nice memory ... we both had fun today cutting other flight one by one .. think we overtook at least 6 flights and one of the flight we met rick chua... hahahaha

it just so happen today ball striking was great .. bro nam remember the other par 3 ball flying towards the flag and i was so worry that i will get another hole in one ( in case people start to say we cheated ) how on earth 2 H.I.O same day right? luckily it landed just beside the flag pin height but slightly left of the flag , first time scare ball go in again ... hahahahah

once again thank you everyone.. specially eric for the irons .. would say the BFG CB-003 was great ...

Happy golfing..
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Steady lah bro!

Nt only drive long long but irons sharp sharp too!

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:22 pm

asahi wrote:
Steady lah bro!

Nt only drive long long but irons sharp sharp too!

Congrats!

thanks asahi . hopefully we can catch up a game some of this days .
Back to top Go down
dmateo
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:03 pm

congratz bro...
Back to top Go down
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Congrats!!! cheers

Wah lau... I oso first time hear anyone scared of double HIO drunken
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Congrats bro Jeremy! cheers
How i wish i was there, same flight! Wink
Or at least b yr caddy lor bcoz can get 10% of yr gross winng ma!! Very Happy Razz
Hope to play w u n bro kengnam soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
onime
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Wow congratz!
Back to top Go down
Sean76
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:32 pm

HIO, congrat bro Jeremy
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:41 pm

it just so happen today ball striking was great .. bro nam remember the other par 3 ball flying towards the flag and i was so worry that i will get another hole in one ( in case people start to say we cheated ) how on earth 2 H.I.O same day right? luckily it landed just beside the flag pin height but slightly left of the flag , first time scare ball go in again ... hahahahah

After that HIO,you miss ur six birdie...dun have to feel pai sai to golf with me next time
(Lucky didn't bet with Jeremy,9/9 oso die) Laughing
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:06 pm

well done Jeremy and Thank you for calling me from the course and the invitation to makan next week....

Officially its the first HIO by a BFG CB 003 user..i hope many more will come.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
JohnBGLee
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:24 pm

jeremykoh wrote:
so i decided to up one club to whatever i used normally.

Someone once told me to up one club if I want a HIO (par 3)

I believed that "SomeOne" and has never regretted.

Congratulation Welcome to the HIO Club.
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Bro Jeremy, congrat for HIO cheers "why you guy so good ? " lol!
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:21 am

Thanks again guys...

Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:53 am

Congrats Jeremy. Wouldn't be surprised if you had 2 HIO. Beer

Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:30 am

Congrats III cheers
Back to top Go down
fata
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:49 am

Swing Arrow bounce Superman Shocked Cheers Jump Hooray
Back to top Go down
swing2sky
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:43 pm

DGman wrote:
well done Jeremy and Thank you for calling me from the course and the invitation to makan next week....

Officially its the first HIO by a BFG CB 003 user..i hope many more will come.

DGman

Welll done Jeremy, his weapon and his fitter.. Very Happy

How come it never call me and invite me to makan lei... Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:52 am

jeremykoh wrote:
hhahaahaha i say go massage you say no time , than come back post so gan cheong, hahaha thank you every one . this was really a lucky shot , it was true my arm hurts when i was playing today so i decided to up one club to whatever i used normally. the sun was right infront of us when we tee off so i could only see it going towards the flag direction but cannot see where it land . i tot hand aching shouldnt be too far off the tee so started looking front back and side till given up and drop another ball to continue playing.. when it was on bro nam went to the flag and pull out the flag than only he saw my ball in there. I was stunned and i suddenly remember blue bear face when i had the albatross the other time.. hmmmmm nice memory ... we both had fun today cutting other flight one by one .. think we overtook at least 6 flights and one of the flight we met rick chua... hahahaha

once again thank you everyone.. specially eric for the irons .. would say the BFG CB-003 was great ...

Happy golfing..

Wah lau... U so young yet so loh soh... When makan?

Anyway... Gong Xi Gong Xi...
Back to top Go down
CoastGuy
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:21 am

cheers Congrats bro.. Well done..
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:29 am

Thanks all
Back to top Go down
mulligan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:56 pm

congratulations on yr HIO. welcome to the club Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:20 pm

mulligan wrote:
congratulations on yr HIO. welcome to the club Very Happy

bro were you the one with winning of a lexus at RCC ? i think i heard about you too. anyway thanks .. hope to play with you sometime ...

Last edited by jeremykoh on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:50 am

Congrats !!! 一杆进洞 !
Back to top Go down
nutty88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:09 am

Bro Jeremy, congrats. By the way, I heard that you only claim insurance for HIO if you have at least 3 balls or more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!   Today at 1:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Congrat to Bro Jeremy HIO at Palm Villa!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1