Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I will like to congratulate Pushslice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:17 am

why?

I think he finally realise his potential

and more importantly, he had unleash them

Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:26 am

Duval_S wrote:
why?

I think he finally realise his potential

and more importantly, he had unleash them


How you know ah?
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:41 am

pls la I'm kucing kurap player, sidekick hor

but credit to SB chairman, for fixing my chronic chilly dipping i.e. duffing my chips.

Blee, I ain't scared of Aranda anymore, but only fr white hahahaha
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:43 am

pushslice wrote:
pls la I'm kucing kurap player, sidekick hor

but credit to SB chairman, for fixing my chronic chilly dipping i.e. duffing my chips.

Blee, I ain't scared of Aranda anymore, but only fr white hahahaha

Next game Aranda/Dendro - Blue? Beer
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:48 am

i will follow you godfather, see if this new mojo can survive blue. September? Ramadhan coming Laughing

Removed "chilly dipping" from my status...what a relief
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:59 am

pushslice wrote:
i will follow you godfather, see if this new mojo can survive blue. September? Ramadhan coming Laughing

Removed "chilly dipping" from my status...what a relief

You let me know time and date
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:00 am

Blee... I am ready for OCC..... Smile
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:05 am

duffader wrote:
Blee... I am ready for OCC..... Smile

Now i am scared.......... What a Face

Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:16 am

so we play joint combined (total score) right.....Duffy + Eiji....vs. Blee + someone?
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:17 am

blee wrote:
duffader wrote:
Blee... I am ready for OCC..... Smile

Now i am scared.......... What a Face


I mean i got my memberships sorted out lah. Mai scared lah.... I am the one that should be afraid....
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:18 am

Duval_S wrote:
so we play joint combined (total score) right.....Duffy + Eiji....vs. Blee + someone?

Team matchplay also can lah... but if eiji cannot make it, the no.1 buaya will be partnering me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:27 am

NBzzzzz
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:27 am

duffader wrote:
blee wrote:
duffader wrote:
Blee... I am ready for OCC..... Smile

Now i am scared.......... What a Face


I mean i got my memberships sorted out lah. Mai scared lah.... I am the one that should be afraid....

ei duffy you MGK member now? can join regular weekend am games

hmm we need more OCC member, thot Techno was gonna buy?
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:29 am

Techno.....tot I heard fm Duval that he is thinking of SICC or TMCC la
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:36 am

Duval_S wrote:
Techno.....tot I heard fm Duval that he is thinking of SICC or TMCC la

He is buying all the membership la....
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:38 am

duffader wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
so we play joint combined (total score) right.....Duffy + Eiji....vs. Blee + someone?

Team matchplay also can lah... but if eiji cannot make it, the no.1 buaya will be partnering me. Smile

So far the players are :-

Flight 1

blee
Duffy
Eiji
DS

Flight 2 (the scary flight)

slinger
Golfool
Mloy (on boh?)
Mizzy

Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 2159
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:05 am

when is the game? If this weekend at OCC I can replace anyone that cannot make it

_________________
========================================
What's in the Bag

Driver: Callway X-Hot 10.5 with Fubuki 50S (pulled from a TM Burner SuperFast)
Woods: 19 Deg Callaway X-hot Proj X Stock S Flex
Hybrid: 22 Deg TM SF i70R, Cobra Baffler 25 Deg NS950R
Irons 5-Pw:  Titleist 704 CB NSP950 (Flex Unknown - think it is R)
Wedges: Perry Gear 52 Deg DG S300 and BFG 55 Deg KBS Hi-Rev, Tourstage 60 Deg
Putter: RIFE Antigua Island with Champ Large Grip
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:09 am

Derek wrote:
when is the game? If this weekend at OCC I can replace anyone that cannot make it

21st July (subject to booking availability though)
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:18 am

So Blee Duval vs Duffy eiji

Friendly wagers.

Blee, i let Duffy sit with you, you both drive long and he will appreciate the OCC guidance. I can sit with my fellow short hitting bro Duval.

_________________
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 10.5* Ahina 60 R
PRGR EGG Spoon 15* MRC Fubuki Alpha 70S
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19* MRC Fubuki AH R
Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:23 am

if there's a match up then potential conflict of interest lei Laughing
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:25 am

pushslice wrote:
if there's a match up then potential conflict of interest lei Laughing

thats why its friendly wagers only.

if not i sit with Duffy also ok, we will just depend on our eyes.

_________________
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 10.5* Ahina 60 R
PRGR EGG Spoon 15* MRC Fubuki Alpha 70S
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19* MRC Fubuki AH R
Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:29 am

Wink I know...duffy is stand up bro..he guided the visitors to warren, even though there was a match and some stakes involved.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:33 am

eiji wrote:
So Blee Duval vs Duffy eiji

Friendly wagers.


Blee, i let Duffy sit with you, you both drive long and he will appreciate the OCC guidance. I can sit with my fellow short hitting bro Duval.

Harlow, last game we played, you outdrive me by miles hor, not meters.... What a Face

But thanks for the offer, I have not played with duffy before... so good to sit together and built up rapport... Beer
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:55 am

blee wrote:
eiji wrote:
So Blee Duval vs Duffy eiji

Friendly wagers.


Blee, i let Duffy sit with you, you both drive long and he will appreciate the OCC guidance. I can sit with my fellow short hitting bro Duval.

Harlow, last game we played, you outdrive me by miles hor, not meters.... What a Face

But thanks for the offer, I have not played with duffy before... so good to sit together and built up rapport... Beer

Duffy is 20-30m ahead of me. I drive 180-210.

_________________
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 10.5* Ahina 60 R
PRGR EGG Spoon 15* MRC Fubuki Alpha 70S
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19* MRC Fubuki AH R
Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:01 am

eiji wrote:
blee wrote:
eiji wrote:
So Blee Duval vs Duffy eiji

Friendly wagers.


Blee, i let Duffy sit with you, you both drive long and he will appreciate the OCC guidance. I can sit with my fellow short hitting bro Duval.

Harlow, last game we played, you outdrive me by miles hor, not meters.... What a Face

But thanks for the offer, I have not played with duffy before... so good to sit together and built up rapport... Beer

Duffy is 20-30m ahead of me. I drive 180-210.

Yah lah.. that is when we hit off the flight scope. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I will like to congratulate Pushslice   Today at 9:59 am

Back to top Go down
 
I will like to congratulate Pushslice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» I will like to congratulate Pushslice
» ZX, NSRCC CHAMPION!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.