Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Golfer has a bad day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Golfer has a bad day   Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi golfer,

Happy Friday!

Here's a hilarious joke that many of us can appreciate as golfers
and hackers alike:

----

Joe had a particularly bad day on the golf course - nothing went
right and he became more angry with each passing hole.

By the Par-3 17th, he missed a 2 foot putt (for a double bogey) and
really exploded.

Letting loose a stream of curses never heard or seen before, Joe
proceeded to toss his clubs into the lake and set his golf cart on
fire. Declaring that he would "never play this game again!", Joe
stomped off to the clubhouse, into the locker room and began to
write a suicide note.

At that point one of the club members walked in and, not noticing
Joe's desperate condition, off-handedly said, "Hey Joe, we need a
fourth for tomorrow morning - how 'bout it?"

Joe looked up and said, "Sure, What time?"
Back to top Go down
nrafee
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 1830
Join date : 2009-12-23
Location : [strike]Tiong Bahru[/strike] Bedok

PostSubject: Re: Golfer has a bad day   Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:23 pm

we hate ourselves and the game so much after a terrible session and yet we keep going back to it... Smile
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: Golfer has a bad day   Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:33 pm

I keep telling myself if today is my bad day:

Next game will be my good day...
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 565
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golfer has a bad day   Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Ya true. Played badly on one recent game and really want to hang up my golf shoes but when it's time for exercise. Range or green is where my legs want to go. Seems like golf is more addictive than any other things....
Back to top Go down
onime
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 500
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 39
Location : North & East

PostSubject: Re: Golfer has a bad day   Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:57 pm

This is life at golf. Most of the time played like crap BUT sometimes we did good yah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UltraGolfNets
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 17
Join date : 2012-08-13
Age : 26
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golfer has a bad day   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:02 pm

lol , golf is DRUG !!!
Back to top Go down
simoner
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1111
Join date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Golfer has a bad day   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:13 pm

As the saying goes:
"A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!" Swing
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: Golfer has a bad day   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Kengnam wrote:
I keep telling myself if today is my bad day:

Next game will be my good day...

but murphy oredi said : No matter how bad you are playing, it is always possible to play worse tomorrow.. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: Golfer has a bad day   Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:57 am

Kengnam wrote:
Hi golfer,

Happy Friday!

Here's a hilarious joke that many of us can appreciate as golfers
and hackers alike:

----

Joe had a particularly bad day on the golf course - nothing went
right and he became more angry with each passing hole.

By the Par-3 17th, he missed a 2 foot putt (for a double bogey) and
really exploded.

Letting loose a stream of curses never heard or seen before, Joe
proceeded to toss his clubs into the lake and set his golf cart on
fire. Declaring that he would "never play this game again!", Joe
stomped off to the clubhouse, into the locker room and began to
write a suicide note.

At that point one of the club members walked in and, not noticing
Joe's desperate condition, off-handedly said, "Hey Joe, we need a
fourth for tomorrow morning - how 'bout it?"

Joe looked up and said, "Sure, What time?"

Laughing Laughing That sound like me lol!
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Golfer has a bad day   Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:33 am

simoner wrote:
As the saying goes:
"A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!" Swing
This s a gd one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Golfer has a bad day   Today at 3:59 am

Back to top Go down
 
Golfer has a bad day
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Another golfer struck by lightning
» Help Needed to Vote for favourite Swiss Golfer
» TO all lady golfer....
» Cure for Golfer's Elbow
» Serious News!!!!!!!!! Golfer found dead, body discovered the next day

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.