Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:04 am

Anyone interested to game at NSRCC changi 18 Jul Morning? I have not make any booking. Need to find player before booking. Please put your name if interested

1) Suzuki
2)
3)
4)
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 am

Hm.....hve nt play w u yet bro. Wink
Often u re either in frt flight or behind flight lor!
Let me check my leaves if any left or spare! Laughing
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:33 am

hkhamateur wrote:
Hm.....hve nt play w u yet bro. Wink
Often u re either in frt flight or behind flight lor!
Let me check my leaves if any left or spare! Laughing

Bro HKH.

U must cancel all your appointments to play with Bro Suzuki.. He is an amazing player.. If he isn't so busy with his motors, he'll be a professional golf player...

Playing with him is an eye opener and unforgettable experience... pig

cheers



Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:36 am

Izzit? How come i don't know, than do you want to play? Dont say lah... The last game i lose all to you and alloyboy
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:40 am

Suzuki wrote:
Izzit? How come i don't know, than do you want to play? Dont say lah... The last game i lose all to you and alloyboy

Forgot to add.. Bro Suzuki is also very humble...!! Laughing

I can't bro.. very sorry.. Would love to next time, to return your deposits with me..

pig pig

Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:43 am

chien wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
Hm.....hve nt play w u yet bro. Wink
Often u re either in frt flight or behind flight lor!
Let me check my leaves if any left or spare! Laughing

Bro HKH.

U must cancel all your appointments to play with Bro Suzuki.. He is an amazing player.. If he isn't so busy with his motors, he'll be a professional golf player...

Playing with him is an eye opener and unforgettable experience... pig

cheers


Bro Chien, thks fr e great advice..i knw his other hobbies....beside bikes... Razz Razz
Since u withdraw, think its a hint tat i m busy too liao. Laughing
Er...then i better tee off w our bro Chien, at least got change still! cheers
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:50 am

hkhamateur wrote:
chien wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
Hm.....hve nt play w u yet bro. Wink
Often u re either in frt flight or behind flight lor!
Let me check my leaves if any left or spare! Laughing

Bro HKH.

U must cancel all your appointments to play with Bro Suzuki.. He is an amazing player.. If he isn't so busy with his motors, he'll be a professional golf player...

Playing with him is an eye opener and unforgettable experience... pig

cheers


Bro Chien, thks fr e great advice..i knw his other hobbies....beside bikes... Razz Razz
Since u withdraw, think its a hint tat i m busy too liao. Laughing
Er...then i better tee off w our bro Chien, at least got change still! cheers


Wa... No la... I would love to play with Bro Suzuki too if I didn't have prior arrangement...

I had a lot of fun the last round.. He's a great fella !!

king
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:53 am

Alamak!!! Is just a game, friendly friend only, my betting $1 / $1 / $2 only, no see blood one. Welcome
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:41 pm

I only will golf with Suzuki unless he bring along his Yamaha frd...

Suzuki,u shd know who she is rite... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Suzuki wrote:
Alamak!!! Is just a game, friendly friend only, my betting $1 / $1 / $2 only, no see blood one. Welcome
Why so small bet???


Wanna bet for my AP watch... lol!
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:51 pm

OK OK, I use my panerai copy number one to bet with with AP steady bo?
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Suzuki wrote:
Anyone interested to game at NSRCC changi 18 Jul Morning 853 Airforce

1) Suzuki
2) Lee Chong Leong
3)
4)

I only book for 2 ball, anyone interested, please let me know asap.
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Suzuki wrote:
Suzuki wrote:
Anyone interested to game at NSRCC changi 18 Jul Morning 853 Airforce

1) Suzuki
2) Lee Chong Leong
3)
4)

I only book for 2 ball, anyone interested, please let me know asap.

Ha ha Eric, wanna jio u with a guy u want ur money back. But u have booked...

Another day bro...
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Anyone interested to game at NSRCC changi 18 Jul Morning 853 Airforce

1) Suzuki
2) Lee Chong Leong
3) Golfernam
4)

looking for last ball
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:38 pm

3131T wrote:
Suzuki wrote:
Suzuki wrote:
Anyone interested to game at NSRCC changi 18 Jul Morning 853 Airforce

1) Suzuki
2) Lee Chong Leong
3)
4)

I only book for 2 ball, anyone interested, please let me know asap.

Ha ha Eric, wanna jio u with a guy u want ur money back. But u have booked...

Another day bro...

Still one ball available, you want to join in?
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Next time I want to sit in your 3131 and try the feeling of 270km/h Superman
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Suzuki wrote:
3131T wrote:
Suzuki wrote:
Suzuki wrote:
Anyone interested to game at NSRCC changi 18 Jul Morning 853 Airforce

1) Suzuki
2) Lee Chong Leong
3)
4)

I only book for 2 ball, anyone interested, please let me know asap.

Ha ha Eric, wanna jio u with a guy u want ur money back. But u have booked...

Another day bro...

Still one ball available, you want to join in?

Ha ha, I've 3 ball on Wed le... Need one more to go... Next time yeah... cheers
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:49 pm

Suzuki wrote:
Next time I want to sit in your 3131 and try the feeling of 270km/h Superman

On la... Changing tire n brake for u to have a ride... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:03 pm

Suzuki wrote:
Next time I want to sit in your 3131 and try the feeling of 270km/h Superman
Bros be safe than sorry lor...dun drive so fast,

If wanna drive in to JB golfing...take my 100km/h and can put in 4 cart bags car...safer...
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:37 pm

hahaha... never fly so fast before leh, 30mins reach legend leow.
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:22 am

Anyone interested to game at NSRCC changi 18 Jul Morning 853 Airforce

1) Suzuki
2) Lee Chong Leong
3) Golfernam
4)

looking for last ball
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Hi Suzuki, do you mind an old man joining you. I have not touch my clubs for near a year now for personal reasons, and will probably play like a beginner. A seasoned one though ha ha. I promised you I won't slow the game down though as I will always be the first one to hit the 2nd ball ha ha. Let me know. I will check the status here but can call me direct at 90303931 for a quick confirmation. Name is David Poon. Thanks.

titu
Back to top Go down
Tituman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3375
Join date : 2009-10-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:14 pm

hello, is it I overstated myself as an old man nobody wants to play with me Sad Sad sob sob....I am not that old la.
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Titu, how abt joining me tomorrow pm game
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Tituman wrote:
hello, is it I overstated myself as an old man nobody wants to play with me Sad Sad sob sob....I am not that old la.
Maybe Suzuki not free today,anyway...all are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?   Today at 12:42 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Anyone interested to game at NSRCC 18 Jul Morning?
» NSRCC Changi Morning Game on 27/2/13
» Local Game on 16 Jul Morning
» NSRCC weekend morning games
» NSRCC member list (for 9-hole game in the evenings)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.