Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

More MM and Zen at The Open 2012 (even more pictures)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: More MM and Zen at The Open 2012 (even more pictures)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:08 am

we have to thank Joanne Stubbs aka Mrs B who with Nick Middleton stayed up till 3 am to edit and send this photos to us, so that we in Singapore can enjoy and keep up with the lastest from Royal Lytham.

so here's more from tuesday and wednesday practice round.

its comforting to know he is relaxed and enjoying himself instead of being keyed up and awe by the magnitude of the event.

getting ready to conquer the 208 bunkers around the course, in case he gets into one

showing off hid confidence, he has been rehearsing these shots even before he left for the UK.

with his caddy, Simon Blackmorne whom he used at St Andrews in his last Open outing. he is a sentimental bloke who like to keep his team tight.

the arena on the 18th..magnificient!!!

the family in tow..including Alastiar Frew and Siti (MM's wife)

Duval he heard you...

i was told his putting is pretty awesome right now.

of course he cannot resist trying out different putters

not many people know that AF is also using a ZEN ZIM.

glazed eyes...perfect when one is focussed on a task

i sense a little change in the grip

more to come and its getting exciting........thank you for tuning in.....this is truly a GR exclusive.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: More MM and Zen at The Open 2012 (even more pictures)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:20 am

Excellent!!! He really look relaxed!!!
Back to top Go down
sywog
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: More MM and Zen at The Open 2012 (even more pictures)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:35 am

great pics...all the best to MM
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: More MM and Zen at The Open 2012 (even more pictures)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:11 am

Superb post and photos! I'm rooting for MM!! Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: More MM and Zen at The Open 2012 (even more pictures)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:15 am

Wow...i m beginng to like e outfit col. of black w either white visor or cap. Cool
Reali exclusive! Tx eric. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ralphlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: More MM and Zen at The Open 2012 (even more pictures)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:18 am

Nice, MM's Flak Jackets are so Singapore man...
super cool and wearing black jeans to play golf, lagi more cool!!
good luck!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: More MM and Zen at The Open 2012 (even more pictures)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:24 am

well...the action starts today.

all we can say is Mardan has have the best preparation this time round. in fact he was supposed to stay his training at Royal Lytham as early as late May, however the drought cos the course to be closed on June 3 so he never made the trip.

he has 5 days more practice rounds than most of the players and have gotten very special and useful information about this course by the multiple club champion James Hall and the Head pro Eddie Birchenough. also he is joined by his UK caddie Simon Blackmorne so he is very comfortable. last but not least Nick has stretched out his hands in times of need and it has never come at a better time. for those who have met him just before he left for UK, you would have witness a total change from apprehension to quiet confidence and its growing everyday.

I am sure he will perform to the best of his abilities and i want to convey his sincere thanks to all of you for your well wishes and especially the UN who helped constantly to sharpen his focus on getting the job done.

as for Mardan he is best when he is relaxed and i think we can all see that he is pretty zen right now.

Cheers......DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
kwannick
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: More MM and Zen at The Open 2012 (even more pictures)   Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Great pic! Go, MM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More MM and Zen at The Open 2012 (even more pictures)   Today at 7:56 am

Back to top Go down

More MM and Zen at The Open 2012 (even more pictures)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1