Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Posioned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Posioned   Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Posioned   Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:07 pm

crayon33 wrote:
Dear Rarz Fit TA,

I will always remember the day you arrived, delivered into my arms by the UPS delivery man, and the first time I unwrapped you. I will remember how we split the fairways and found joy in creating a parabola that seems to defy the law of physics.

Although the time we spent was short, just less than 1 month, I really treasured every moment we shared. Through Air, Land and Sea, we were a perfect match. I swore I will no longer be with another driver and I broke off with the white bitch (or the other name that you call her, the R11 Slut) and ms Titty.

It may be of some surprise that we are parting ways, I can only apologize and tell you that I am sorry. I am a rascal and frankly, I deserve to be shot. You have been responsible for at least 3 birdies in this short time, and yet I still cannot commit. At this time, I can truthfully say that there isn't anyone else. I wish you well, and if our paths were to cross again in the future, I hope you will not be the spiteful bitch and ruin my day.

You heartless cad. I like. One ho to another. Now come and embrace the Japanese. Enough occasion them American bitches already.

Last edited by haragolfer on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Posioned   Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:08 pm

crayon33 wrote:
Dear Rarz Fit TA,

I will always remember the day you arrived, delivered into my arms by the UPS delivery man, and the first time I unwrapped you. I will remember how we split the fairways and found joy in creating a parabola that seems to defy the law of physics.

Although the time we spent was short, just less than 1 month, I really treasured every moment we shared. Through Air, Land and Sea, we were a perfect match. I swore I will no longer be with another driver and I broke off with the white bitch (or the other name that you call her, the R11 Slut) and ms Titty.

It may be of some surprise that we are parting ways, I can only apologize and tell you that I am sorry. I am a rascal and frankly, I deserve to be shot. You have been responsible for at least 3 birdies in this short time, and yet I still cannot commit. At this time, I can truthfully say that there isn't anyone else. I wish you well, and if our paths were to cross again in the future, I hope you will not be the spiteful bitch and ruin my day.

GOOD ONE! Callaway
Back to top Go down
Nudge12
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Posioned   Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:13 pm

crayon33 wrote:
Dear Rarz Fit TA,

Really touching! * Sobs sobs *

Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Posioned   Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:07 am

crayon33 wrote:
Dear Rarz Fit TA,

Gd bye... I will c it this Sunday with new owner
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Posioned   Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:34 am

@crayon33 another solid writer... *clap clap clap*
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Posioned   Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:51 am

anyone selling Golo 33"???

haahaa
Back to top Go down
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Posioned   Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:18 am

So got sleep last nite??
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Posioned   Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 am

panda eyes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posioned   Today at 6:27 am

Back to top Go down

Posioned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.