Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ACTUAL SCORES THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:38 am

This month My weekday games all full Liao. Left with weekends. But not in Sg please. Unless occ
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:48 am

Aloyboy wrote:
This month My weekday games all full Liao. Left with weekends. But not in Sg please. Unless occ

Which weekend occ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:11 am

blee wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
This month My weekday games all full Liao. Left with weekends. But not in Sg please. Unless occ

Which weekend occ? Very Happy

Wah... Blee looking for prey...
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:15 am

duffader wrote:
blee wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
This month My weekday games all full Liao. Left with weekends. But not in Sg please. Unless occ

Which weekend occ? Very Happy

Wah... Blee looking for prey...

Duffy, wah lao.... i promised him a game that 2 weekends ago but cannot get flights... so now asking when lor... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:40 am

blee wrote:
duffader wrote:
blee wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
This month My weekday games all full Liao. Left with weekends. But not in Sg please. Unless occ

Which weekend occ? Very Happy

Wah... Blee looking for prey...

Duffy, wah lao.... i promised him a game that 2 weekends ago but cannot get flights... so now asking when lor... Very Happy

I was asking the no.1 buaya the other day and he said that i better go practise before the game.......
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:49 am

OCC Dendro/Vanda White

Begbie 95
Mloy 97 (BSM)
TS 95
Meia Undisclosed

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:55 am

congrats Techno......not many can live to post after winning you know who
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:56 am

Duval_S wrote:
congrats Techno......not many can live to post after winning you know who

seems like two in a row...I wonder if one who could not be named has demanded strokes from Techno already
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:00 am

Duval_S wrote:
congrats Techno......not many can live to post after winning you know who

It's called BSM, i.e. intentional poor play to manage a high handicap.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:18 am

duffader wrote:
blee wrote:
duffader wrote:
blee wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
This month My weekday games all full Liao. Left with weekends. But not in Sg please. Unless occ

Which weekend occ? Very Happy

Wah... Blee looking for prey...

Duffy, wah lao.... i promised him a game that 2 weekends ago but cannot get flights... so now asking when lor... Very Happy

I was asking the no.1 buaya the other day and he said that i better go practise before the game.......

Erm, Practice how not to hit too far so that I not too embarrassed ah? What a Face
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:22 am

blee wrote:
duffader wrote:
blee wrote:
duffader wrote:
blee wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
This month My weekday games all full Liao. Left with weekends. But not in Sg please. Unless occ

Which weekend occ? Very Happy

Wah... Blee looking for prey...

Duffy, wah lao.... i promised him a game that 2 weekends ago but cannot get flights... so now asking when lor... Very Happy

I was asking the no.1 buaya the other day and he said that i better go practise before the game.......

Erm, Practice how not to hit too far so that I not too embarrassed ah? What a Face

Far no use one lah.... I rather be zhun like you. Smile
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:24 am

Duffy, now more chwee then zhun.... i think i better work on my short game and putting... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:28 am

blee wrote:
Duffy, now more chwee then zhun.... i think i better work on my short game and putting... Very Happy

That is the key! yesterday my short game and putting let me down..... anyway, let me know when I can start applying for the golf pass. Really looking forward to the game.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 am

duffader wrote:
blee wrote:
Duffy, now more chwee then zhun.... i think i better work on my short game and putting... Very Happy

That is the key! yesterday my short game and putting let me down..... anyway, let me know when I can start applying for the golf pass. Really looking forward to the game.

Onz, We are going to try to do the booking this Friday. Once done. I will update you and the rest. Most likely do a separate thread. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:30 pm

blee wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
This month My weekday games all full Liao. Left with weekends. But not in Sg please. Unless occ

Which weekend occ? Very Happy

22nd July Sunday morning. Can?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
blee wrote:
Aloyboy wrote:
This month My weekday games all full Liao. Left with weekends. But not in Sg please. Unless occ

Which weekend occ? Very Happy

22nd July Sunday morning. Can?

Ok... i try to book and let you know.

21st slaughted by duffy and 22nd slaughter by you.... not much blood left...
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Lol 3-putting has been my trend nowadays.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:51 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
Lol 3-putting has been my trend nowadays.

Par 4 - one 3 putts = Par hor.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Lol. 3 on 3 putt. Double! That's my standard. Even my kakis laugh at me! Haha
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Aloy, but..... U Also laugh at ppl who drive shorter than u leh...
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:30 pm

ChrisD wrote:
Aloy, but..... U Also laugh at ppl who drive shorter than u leh...

I where got laugh.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:36 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
Aloy, but..... U Also laugh at ppl who drive shorter than u leh...

I where got laugh.

I see your avatar, I get scared.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Nice rite?
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Aloyboy wrote:
Nice rite?

For you, yes, for me, no.....

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:17 pm

See the face so frenly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Today at 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
 
ACTUAL SCORES THREAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Plog!! (power log thread)
» Custom Chassis Build Thread
» TDCAA East Scores, Standings etc.
» The Costume Thread....
» Girece Kazumba scores 68!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.