Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ACTUAL SCORES THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:58 pm

slinger wrote:
wah..... was thinking of going OCC this month

must siam her for now....

despite the fact she promised some TLC for moi....

I always keep my promise, slinger. hahahaha....

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:10 pm

mloy wrote:
slinger wrote:
wah..... was thinking of going OCC this month

must siam her for now....

despite the fact she promised some TLC for moi....

I always keep my promise, slinger. hahahaha....


since u say until liddat.... make sure u sayang me hor

hmmmm, think i go call GF n have him join us....

Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Mloy, you know I watch this thread Razz
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1378
Join date : 2011-06-28
Age : 37
Location : West side

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:42 am

MBGC national day!

Guy 99
GF 91
Chippy 85
ZX 85
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:02 pm

alvin ready to get whipped by GF ...

Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Lol gf lost his mojo sia
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:53 pm

9 Aug Bintan Lagoon Ian Baker Finch
TFP : 85

10 Aug Ria Bintan Ocean
TFP : 86
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:59 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
9 Aug Bintan Lagoon Ian Baker Finch
TFP : 85

10 Aug Ria Bintan Ocean
TFP : 86

Rolling Eyes very soon you will turn PRO... one week 3~5 round of golf...
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:35 pm

11/8
Palm villa white tees

Aloyboy. 78
Mloy 87
Sgdaniel 84
Kenkong >100

Although I squeezed my self to the limits, still lost to the buayee!! Good game guys!
I like ur blades Daniel n ken. But too bad I can't handle them
Hope to play again soon
Back to top Go down
blong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 223
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 39
Location : east

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:04 pm

.


Last edited by blong on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
markteo
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 200
Join date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Wahhh!!! So good ah.... jialat....
Back to top Go down
klt8144
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1207
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:33 pm

markteo wrote:
Wahhh!!! So good ah.... jialat....


bro.. we playing blue t tmr..so no worry...
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Wow... all so good... how to play with u guys....
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:04 pm

Mloy played 87? Why am I NOT surprised?

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:10 pm

World's best 23.8 lady hcapper White Flag
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Mloy played 87? Why am I NOT surprised?

TS....no one surprised liao.

Can see she venturing out for fresh meat other than you. hahahaha

Wonder who's next?!
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:18 pm

asahi wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Mloy played 87? Why am I NOT surprised?

TS....no one surprised liao.

Can see she venturing out for fresh meat other than you. hahahaha

Wonder who's next?!


some say she has a new target....

heard his nick starts with "K"
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:57 pm

Hey....in case you guys forget...... we played at Palm Villa. Its an easy course. Aloy played 78. Easy course for him too.

Thanks guys for the game. Course was rather quiet, no flight in front and behind us. We finished at 4.30pm leisure bites and drinks and was home by 7.15pm.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
sgdaniel
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 109
Join date : 2011-09-25
Age : 45
Location : MBGC/Bishan Range

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:03 am

Beautiful day, beautiful people, beautiful shots! You guys are simply wonderful! Smile

Too bad i was the biggest loser... but i lost without shame... sorry guys for making you lose when u partner with me in sixes.. oops... What a Face

thanks Aloy for playing without sleep.. i can't imagine how well you'll do when u have sleep!...

thanks Mloy for teaching me phrases like "winning this hole has no bearing", "this is an academic hole"... i really lose very early hor... hee..

thanks ken for showing me the incredible chips... next to pin... when i learn half your kungfu, i have no fear of putting liao... lol

i had so much fun, i want more.. good spanking... lol
Back to top Go down
pushslice
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 5606
Join date : 2009-12-26

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:43 am

Hi M87's new meat, welcome to the club Laughing
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:02 am

mloy wrote:
Hey....in case you guys forget...... we played at Palm Villa. Its an easy course. Aloy played 78. Easy course for him too.

Thanks guys for the game. Course was rather quiet, no flight in front and behind us. We finished at 4.30pm leisure bites and drinks and was home by 7.15pm.

Wah... you really made Ken feels bad.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
meia07656
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 291
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 52
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:18 am

Technospaz wrote:
mloy wrote:
Hey....in case you guys forget...... we played at Palm Villa. Its an easy course. Aloy played 78. Easy course for him too.

Thanks guys for the game. Course was rather quiet, no flight in front and behind us. We finished at 4.30pm leisure bites and drinks and was home by 7.15pm.

Wah... you really made Ken feels bad.

The Hyena has found a new MFP (Most Favored Pig).
Lean meat too, really healthy.
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:49 am

sgdaniel wrote:
Beautiful day, beautiful people, beautiful shots! You guys are simply wonderful! Smile

Too bad i was the biggest loser... but i lost without shame... sorry guys for making you lose when u partner with me in sixes.. oops... What a Face

thanks Aloy for playing without sleep.. i can't imagine how well you'll do when u have sleep!...

thanks Mloy for teaching me phrases like "winning this hole has no bearing", "this is an academic hole"... i really lose very early hor... hee..

thanks ken for showing me the incredible chips... next to pin... when i learn half your kungfu, i have no fear of putting liao... lol

i had so much fun, i want more.. good spanking... lol

How is it possible that u lost when u played 84... ? Hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:59 am

meia07656 wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
mloy wrote:
Hey....in case you guys forget...... we played at Palm Villa. Its an easy course. Aloy played 78. Easy course for him too.

Thanks guys for the game. Course was rather quiet, no flight in front and behind us. We finished at 4.30pm leisure bites and drinks and was home by 7.15pm.

Wah... you really made Ken feels bad.

The Hyena has found a new MFP (Most Favored Pig).
Lean meat too, really healthy.

My objective now (and Ken's too) is to find someone who I can eat too... then it'll be like a MLM. But I don't think there are players that bad out there.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:53 am

@Technospaz-No offence to kenkong. He played badly on the 1st 7 holes..... I reckon he was trying too hard. Could see his frustration. When he partnered me in the sixes I told him to relax and just remember how he played when he had a backache and wahla he came back and won our sixes. He played well on the back 9.

@kenkong-next game 4-4 adjustable.

@begbie-sgdanel is a good player. Did not bet with him but we played sixes and he lost all. Think he was 25ed. Hahhahah just kidding sgdaniel.

@sgdaniel-I agree Aloyboy had no sleep....but playing with me he has no time to feel sleepy. Was keeping him on his toes. Wink

@pushslice-sgdaniel is not my new meat. Kenkong is. Razz but I think not for long as I can see that he has improved from the lfirst time I played with him.

@meia07656-you have not been in this forum long enough. The name Hyena has already been given to another Forumer. So pls refrain from using that name. What a Face

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ACTUAL SCORES THREAD   Today at 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
 
ACTUAL SCORES THREAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Plog!! (power log thread)
» Custom Chassis Build Thread
» TDCAA East Scores, Standings etc.
» The Costume Thread....
» Girece Kazumba scores 68!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.