Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Golf Injury, is it still a nagging pain to you??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lionwoods
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Injury, is it still a nagging pain to you??   Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Lee36328 wrote:
francis75 wrote:
My left hand,the 3 fingers that hold the club cant close after playing.....so far i went to see alot of doctors,chinese or western,also cant heal.....any advice.thank.

Sounds like trigger finger.

I had a case of trigger finger in the middle finger of my left hand. It recovered after I took a break of 1-2 weeks from hitting any balls, but would threaten to return any time I resumed practising.

It was caused by my swing putting too much stress on it, esp when the grip was both incorrect and too tight during impact.

I studied this until I fully understood all its fine detail, and the pain disappeared. It might help you.

I have the same problem, maybe need torest and get correct grippong... Anything share for the gripping? Thanks A LOT.
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Injury, is it still a nagging pain to you??   Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Not sure if this is news to anyone. I was listening to an interview last week with some golf physiotherapist from Tan Tock Seng Hospital about their GolfFit program....

Might wanna check it out - http://www.ttsh.com.sg/GOLFfit/
Back to top Go down
Lee36328
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Golf Injury, is it still a nagging pain to you??   Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:24 am

lionwoods wrote:
Lee36328 wrote:
francis75 wrote:
My left hand,the 3 fingers that hold the club cant close after playing.....so far i went to see alot of doctors,chinese or western,also cant heal.....any advice.thank.

Sounds like trigger finger.

I had a case of trigger finger in the middle finger of my left hand. It recovered after I took a break of 1-2 weeks from hitting any balls, but would threaten to return any time I resumed practising.

It was caused by my swing putting too much stress on it, esp when the grip was both incorrect and too tight during impact.

I studied this until I fully understood all its fine detail, and the pain disappeared. It might help you.

I have the same problem, maybe need torest and get correct grippong... Anything share for the gripping? Thanks A LOT.

The grip is often one of the last things for a beginner to focus on, in the eagerness to learn to HIT the ball, and I was just as guilty as anyone.

Later I would learn how crucial the grip was and how much intricacies were involved.

Apart from the above, some additional pictures below which may yield more info. Hope it helps.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golf Injury, is it still a nagging pain to you??   Today at 8:21 am

Back to top Go down

Golf Injury, is it still a nagging pain to you??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2