Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

!!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bkll
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Just tried this recipe today, yum ! My wife said less salt next time, but the us prime tenderloin melts in the mouth. Will try the Argentinean cut next time.

Eric, saw u @ huber today but didn't get to say hi. Keep posting your recipe!
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:43 pm

y oil first then salt and pepper?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:47 am

Eric, I took your advice and tried some of the sausages from Hubers. BBQ'd them and found them amazing. Pricey (as all good things are) but really rich in flavour and fresh! Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
mariateo
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:46 am

What's the receipe for yr sauce?
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:48 pm

sauce recipe on page 2....

i tried the argentine grass fed yesterday and it was just as good as the US prime and 1/3 the price.

sorry bkll, i ran into a customer who like me, loves to cook.

Next time you guys run into Ernest, Ryan or Andre Huber, tell them you are from BFG....haha

anyone interested in a sausage dish?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Boss, mtl!

Stimulate us with pics!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:40 pm

here's a brainless dish. very easy to prepare and popular with children. its a great dish to complete the meal if anyone wants a bit of carb and more variety to spike your taste bud.

so here goes......

a bunch of sausage (fresh if possible, the cooked ones will not add much taste to your sauce). here i have beef, pork, chicken and a spicy lamb sausage.

Onions (1 to 2 depending on your preference), bacon chips, bay leaves, mix herbs, a can of cannelini beans and grated parmesan.

lightly oiled pan and brown the sausages. its not to cook them but to firm them up for cutting up.

when the sausage is firm and half cooked, take them off the pan and add the diced onions and bacon chips. let the onion sweat with the bacon chips.

when the onion is soft and you can no longer stand the aroma of the bacon chips, add the brown sausages and cut into 1 inch chunks. fry for another few minutes before adding a can (or more) of tomatoes. you can also add cherry tomatoes to get that fresh taste. add a teaspoon of mixed herbs and 3 to 4 bay leaves. if you like it smokey or spicy, add smoked paprika.

when sauce is reduced and no longer watery, add in the strained can of cannellini beans.

you can serve it after it simmers for a good 10 minutes in low heat. add a dash of salt and pepper to taste. to round up all the exceptional taste, you can add a little sugar or honey to give it a bit more depth.

i like to make it a bit more dramatic so its into the oven for an additional 10 minutes and the parmesan will make this dish even more unforgettable.

good on its own, with pasta or with a crusty toasted bread.

enjoy.........DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Wah pian!

Now you make me hungry again after my Yangchow fried rice!

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Slurpz!Drooling liao!

Eric sure knows how cook up yum yum dishes!
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:59 pm

wahaha ... soooo good!!! ok off to supper liao!!!!
Back to top Go down
peace2903
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:01 pm

MTL! Thks boss... This seems much easier than the beef.
My OC halted my attempt on the beef dish after I told her very simple to prepare.... Hmmmm wonder y?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added   Today at 3:47 am

Back to top Go down

!!! You are NOT going to improve your golf !!! New recipe added
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3