Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 18th Sep - Palm Villa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:43 am

Morning Tee Off
1) KevinHWC
2) ahnah

Enwee ?
Guangzhao ?
Back to top Go down
kevinhwc
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 33
Location : Punggol

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 am

for newbies to learn......
Back to top Go down
onime
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 500
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 39
Location : North & East

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:20 pm

Tuesday? That day is it public holiday?
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:22 pm

onime wrote:
Tuesday? That day is it public holiday?

Nope, is a weekday. $22 per ball
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:28 pm

ahnah wrote:
onime wrote:
Tuesday? That day is it public holiday?

Nope, is a weekday. $22 per ball
$22???that's cheap....got caddie? I noe they used to have caddie there..not sure still have or not?
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:31 pm

enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
onime wrote:
Tuesday? That day is it public holiday?

Nope, is a weekday. $22 per ball
$22???that's cheap....got caddie? I noe they used to have caddie there..not sure still have or not?

got caddies ... but limited. not compulsory

Buggy is included, I try to form 4 balls 1 flight so got 2 buggy within $22 per ball
Back to top Go down
guangzhao
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 31
Location : Braddell, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:31 pm

ahnah wrote:
Morning Tee Off
1) KevinHWC
2) ahnah

Enwee ?
Guangzhao ?

You sure Enwee is a newbie? Hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:36 pm

guangzhao wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Morning Tee Off
1) KevinHWC
2) ahnah

Enwee ?
Guangzhao ?

You sure Enwee is a newbie? Hahahaha...
Can also.....depending whether got bet or not.... Smile
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:38 pm

guangzhao wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Morning Tee Off
1) KevinHWC
2) ahnah

Enwee ?
Guangzhao ?

You sure Enwee is a newbie? Hahahaha...

I'm pretty sure he is NOT a newbie, he will kill all of us.

So how ? 2 of you onz ? once golf greedy have the slot I will book.

But we need ppl to drive in.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:40 pm

ahnah wrote:
guangzhao wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Morning Tee Off
1) KevinHWC
2) ahnah

Enwee ?
Guangzhao ?

You sure Enwee is a newbie? Hahahaha...

I'm pretty sure he is NOT a newbie, he will kill all of us.

So how ? 2 of you onz ? once golf greedy have the slot I will book.

But we need ppl to drive in.
Kill? u mean by the course.....at the moment should be ok....btw anyone wanna try marina? maybe next wk.......????
Back to top Go down
onime
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 500
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 39
Location : North & East

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:43 pm

That's super cheap!
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:48 pm

Singapoer Marina ?
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Betting ? no lah .. we newbie.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 pm

ahnah wrote:
Singapoer Marina ?
Of cos lah..if play wkend sunday afternoon.....wanna try out new toy.
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:02 pm

enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Singapoer Marina ?
Of cos lah..if play wkend sunday afternoon.....wanna try out new toy.

wkend Sunday afternoon.... no pack meh ? and the marshal hor ...
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:11 pm

ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Singapoer Marina ?
Of cos lah..if play wkend sunday afternoon.....wanna try out new toy.

wkend Sunday afternoon.... no pack meh ? and the marshal hor ...
Sunday afternoon normally no people....i played a number of times...walk in on the day itself..
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:54 pm

9 or 18 hole ?

Price for guest like us is how much ?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:58 pm

ahnah wrote:
9 or 18 hole ?

Price for guest like us is how much ?
18 lah....I think wkend abt $140.
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:00 pm

enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
9 or 18 hole ?

Price for guest like us is how much ?
18 lah....I think wkend abt $140.

So exp and the marshal never ask u go go faster meh?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:25 pm

ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
9 or 18 hole ?

Price for guest like us is how much ?
18 lah....I think wkend abt $140.

So exp and the marshal never ask u go go faster meh?
Sunday afternoon ok lah...no many people on course except a few ang moh. Marshall? got meh? Normally it's I chase people ..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
guangzhao
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 31
Location : Braddell, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:33 pm

enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
9 or 18 hole ?

Price for guest like us is how much ?
18 lah....I think wkend abt $140.

So exp and the marshal never ask u go go faster meh?
Sunday afternoon ok lah...no many people on course except a few ang moh. Marshall? got meh? Normally it's I chase people ..... Very Happy

I'm more keen on Sunday afternoon... You all interested?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:46 pm

guangzhao wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
9 or 18 hole ?

Price for guest like us is how much ?
18 lah....I think wkend abt $140.

So exp and the marshal never ask u go go faster meh?
Sunday afternoon ok lah...no many people on course except a few ang moh. Marshall? got meh? Normally it's I chase people ..... Very Happy

I'm more keen on Sunday afternoon... You all interested?
Not this wkend, going to KL, next would be good.
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:52 pm

Kevin, how ? But is $140 in SG
Palm Villa is $22
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:54 pm

ahnah wrote:
Kevin, how ? But is $140 in SG
Palm Villa is $22
Ah...play 2 lah...u never tried SG before....try lor. SG 1st then Palm Villa, btw you and kevin can go swing test in MBGC if no HCP. The rest I think need hcp. Another one is OCC on sat night...
Back to top Go down
kevinhwc
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 33
Location : Punggol

PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:32 pm

aiyo.. me weekend difficult to run out la... later ICA officer make noise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 18th Sep - Palm Villa   Today at 12:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
18th Sep - Palm Villa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 22/1 Palm Villa PM Game (Looking for 1 ball)
» If you had DOUBTS abt Palm Villa....don't worry!
» Which course is best at Palm Villa (JB)?
» Warm Greetings From IOI Palm Villa!!
» Super Special Raya Promo Golf Voucher at Palm Villa!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.