Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 16 aug kranji pm game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Golf76
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:57 am

Hi Talltist, no worries.. I've already slotted myself in for tmr's flight. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:08 am

Suzuki wrote:
Aiyo you all don't stress me leh, yesterday I just golf 9 hole with TFP and zhenXua and come back with 51. Who dare to partner me. Hahaha....

Ha ha... You dun kei kei lor...
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:12 am

Golf76 wrote:
Hi LousyGolfer, unfortunately 76 does NOT represent my score (how I wish!!) but juz a reference that I'm an aging man with a crappy game atm.. Haha. Just like me, your nick says otherwise abt your golf as its definitely not lousy in anyway Smile

Ha ha bro, IIRC u r Keng Nam's fren... He said U turning pro soon leh...

Flight confirmed as well as school fees for me n Talltist...
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:22 am

3131T wrote:
Suzuki wrote:
Aiyo you all don't stress me leh, yesterday I just golf 9 hole with TFP and zhenXua and come back with 51. Who dare to partner me. Hahaha....

Ha ha... You dun kei kei lor...

Bro.. Any idea why Suzuki posted the scores on AST yesterday, knowing he's playing today ??

Laughing

lol!

Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:26 am

hahaha... if you not scare than partner me tomorrow lor, hope I don't break 100 tomorrow. 51 + 51 = 102 hahaha....
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:30 am

chien wrote:
3131T wrote:
Suzuki wrote:
Aiyo you all don't stress me leh, yesterday I just golf 9 hole with TFP and zhenXua and come back with 51. Who dare to partner me. Hahaha....

Ha ha... You dun kei kei lor...

Bro.. Any idea why Suzuki posted the scores on AST yesterday, knowing he's playing today ??

Laughing

lol!


lol! We shall see wat happened tmr...
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:01 am

3131T wrote:
chien wrote:
3131T wrote:
Suzuki wrote:
Aiyo you all don't stress me leh, yesterday I just golf 9 hole with TFP and zhenXua and come back with 51. Who dare to partner me. Hahaha....

Ha ha... You dun kei kei lor...

Bro.. Any idea why Suzuki posted the scores on AST yesterday, knowing he's playing today ??

Laughing

lol!


lol! We shall see wat happened tmr...


1st time golf with suzuki, i got eyes no see or yi or.....

now, i play level with suzuki........
Back to top Go down
talltist
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:27 am

slinger wrote:
3131T wrote:
chien wrote:
3131T wrote:
Suzuki wrote:
Aiyo you all don't stress me leh, yesterday I just golf 9 hole with TFP and zhenXua and come back with 51. Who dare to partner me. Hahaha....

Ha ha... You dun kei kei lor...

Bro.. Any idea why Suzuki posted the scores on AST yesterday, knowing he's playing today ??

Laughing

lol!


lol! We shall see wat happened tmr...


1st time golf with suzuki, i got eyes no see or yi or.....

now, i play level with suzuki........

play level with slinger means i know what to expect tmr. at least no shock for me while i hand over the sch fees
Back to top Go down
Golf76
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:36 am

Suzuki wrote:
hahaha... if you not scare than partner me tomorrow lor, hope I don't break 100 tomorrow. 51 + 51 = 102 hahaha....

Hi Suzuki, I'll volunteer to partner you tmr. Have a good feeling that you'll play well tmr so that I can sit back, relax and enjoy a stressful day out of the office Smile

Back to top Go down
Golf76
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 96
Join date : 2012-07-13

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 am

Presume we will be playing Sixes tmr, it'll be fair to say that everyone has a chance to partner Suzuki to enjoy his free 'air-con' bus service Smile
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:00 pm

yesterday when i played with bro suzuki, i already knew he fishing ...
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Wah you all stress me leh, I tonight must go range secret training leow lah, if not tomorrow play like a clown. God bless me lah, alah bless me, ormitorfu.
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Suzuki wrote:
Wah you all stress me leh, I tonight must go range secret training leow lah, if not tomorrow play like a clown. God bless me lah, alah bless me, ormitorfu.

i'll be at Laguna later... See you there Smile
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Hahaha... My secret training place also kana picha lobang. See you there.
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:47 pm

Sorry, which flight am I suppose to be in and what is the tees off time?
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:06 pm

guy013 wrote:
steven, you looking for a game?
im easy. let me know man. if not i'll prob just join flight somewhere.

Bro guy, steven asked whether u wanna game at MBGC instead? Wink
1304 tee off. Let us knw? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
talltist
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 32
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Suzuki wrote:
Sorry, which flight am I suppose to be in and what is the tees off time?

1257 1st tee
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Suzuki wrote:
Wah you all stress me leh, I tonight must go range secret training leow lah, if not tomorrow play like a clown. God bless me lah, alah bless me, ormitorfu.

Bros (everybody else in the flight except Suzuki).. Don't think Kranji got ATMs machines..

So better bring more cash tomorrow...

Laughing
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:59 pm

Bro Guy... know u and zx got a game at 12.15 kranji... Wanna swap to 12.36 10th tee? Me and HK book a 2 ball already... Then we can do guy/zx vs HK/Lousy

Anyone got vouchers to spare for HK... we need to set aside more $$$ for guy and zx.
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:10 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
Bro Guy... know u and zx got a game at 12.15 kranji... Wanna swap to 12.36 10th tee? Me and HK book a 2 ball already... Then we can do guy/zx vs HK/Lousy

Anyone got vouchers to spare for HK... we need to set aside more $$$ for guy and zx.

Wa....steven..., this s like suicide misson hor!! affraid
Can wear my swimmg trunk to play liao. flower
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:15 pm

Good matchup
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Can take side bets ??

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zhenxua
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4638
Join date : 2010-02-11

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:30 pm

bro "lousy"golfer and hkhamateur, it's our honour to receive your invitation to switch flight.

the guys over at 12.15 flight are giving us 3-3, are you giving us the same stroking?
Back to top Go down
guy013
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1378
Join date : 2011-06-28
Age : 37
Location : West side

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Not suicide. Bro guy now 3rd time father. Long time no touch clubs. Last game played 99
Back to top Go down
TourSwing
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1004
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 37
Location : Dubai

PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:38 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
Bro Guy... know u and zx got a game at 12.15 kranji... Wanna swap to 12.36 10th tee? Me and HK book a 2 ball already... Then we can do guy/zx vs HK/Lousy

Anyone got vouchers to spare for HK... we need to set aside more $$$ for guy and zx.

How far is Kranji from Seletar ??? affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 16 aug kranji pm game   Today at 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down
 
16 aug kranji pm game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Kranji afternoon game on 16th may 2012
» 16 aug kranji pm game
» Query about Kranji Golf Course booking
» NSRCC KRANJI 5 Sept AM Game
» F2 DRIVERS GAME - ROUND 45 - SKEGNESS

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.