Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Noob x 999999999999

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
greenteaz
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 246
Join date : 2012-08-21

PostSubject: Noob x 999999999999   Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Dear Golfers,

I think im late with my self intro, but still i think i should do one. Very Happy

Im Steve, 29.

First touched the golf club at MBGC range two months ago.
Hooked on since then, and have great interests in the sports.

However due to the part time studies, i wont be going for lessons till next year March.
So for the time being, i will be just whacking around with my friends, whom all are are very new and have not gone for any lessons.
My shots are very inconsistent. Try not to stand on my right side.... pale
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: Noob x 999999999999   Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Hi Steven welcome welcome welcome to the Republic, land of honey and poison Smile all very sweet tempting offers found here... LOL
Back to top Go down
royloh2001
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 40
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: Noob x 999999999999   Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:46 pm

practise more. easy swing and enjoy your own game.

Hehehe.. sounds like pro, but i'm just as newbie. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Noob x 999999999999   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:15 pm

greenteaz wrote:
Dear Golfers,

However due to the part time studies, i wont be going for lessons till next year March.


You study part time, but won't be going for lessons til next year March.

Is there a logical fallacy in this, or is it a Trick?

Many Thanks
Back to top Go down
charlesho
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 241
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 34
Location : Singapore / Johor

PostSubject: Re: Noob x 999999999999   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Hey bro, it better late than never. Still waiting your weekend game at Austin with me...

cheers
Back to top Go down
yob_ha
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Noob x 999999999999   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Welcome... Swing
Back to top Go down
nyisoe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Noob x 999999999999   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:04 pm

greenteaz wrote:
Dear Golfers,

I think im late with my self intro, but still i think i should do one. Very Happy

Im Steve, 29.

First touched the golf club at MBGC range two months ago.
Hooked on since then, and have great interests in the sports.

However due to the part time studies, i wont be going for lessons till next year March.
So for the time being, i will be just whacking around with my friends, whom all are are very new and have not gone for any lessons.
My shots are very inconsistent. Try not to stand on my right side.... pale

Hi Steve,

Welcome. I'm also doing part time study. I believe ur part time is not everyday.. so just whack the balls when you are free.

Me too doing the same.
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Somewhere overlooking MBGC...

PostSubject: Re: Noob x 999999999999   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:09 pm

nyisoe wrote:
greenteaz wrote:
Dear Golfers,

I think im late with my self intro, but still i think i should do one. Very Happy

Im Steve, 29.

First touched the golf club at MBGC range two months ago.
Hooked on since then, and have great interests in the sports.

However due to the part time studies, i wont be going for lessons till next year March.
So for the time being, i will be just whacking around with my friends, whom all are are very new and have not gone for any lessons.
My shots are very inconsistent. Try not to stand on my right side.... pale

Hi Steve,

Welcome. I'm also doing part time study. I believe ur part time is not everyday.. so just whack the balls when you are free.

Me too doing the same.

Welcome to GR Steve!

Bros Steve & Nyisoe - Since both of you study part time, and assuming your part time is not everyday, why not take proper lessons during those days where you got no lesson?

Beats anyhow whack balls, and risk getting injured before even starting to enjoy the game...

Just my $0.02 Very Happy. Welcome again!
Back to top Go down
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 506
Join date : 2012-09-12
Location : wherever I am, I am

PostSubject: Re: Noob x 999999999999   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:14 pm

hi steve, welcome to GR anonymous Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
nyisoe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Noob x 999999999999   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:20 pm

shimizu.toruk wrote:


Welcome to GR Steve!

Bros Steve & Nyisoe - Since both of you study part time, and assuming your part time is not everyday, why not take proper lessons during those days where you got no lesson?

Beats anyhow whack balls, and risk getting injured before even starting to enjoy the game...

Just my $0.02 Very Happy. Welcome again!

Thanks for your advice bro.

I've been playing the game for almost 2 years now and just got my handicap. Will think about going for proper lesson when I get more time.
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Noob x 999999999999   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:26 pm

Master wrote:
greenteaz wrote:
Dear Golfers,

However due to the part time studies, i wont be going for lessons till next year March.


You study part time, but won't be going for lessons til next year March.

Is there a logical fallacy in this, or is it a Trick?

Many Thanks

Hmm... I think lah, he work full time and study part time and have no time to plan for lessons in between. Study still got assignments and projects also mah.

So until his studies complete then he got time for lessons after work.
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Noob x 999999999999   Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:28 pm

hahahahhaa....sound explanation Begbie!


Welcome greenteaz!
Back to top Go down
joshyo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 534
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 28
Location : Body: Singapore, Mind: U.S, Soul: Japan

PostSubject: Re: Noob x 999999999999   Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:01 am

Welcome greeteaz! Many newbies to this game here if u look around. (including me). Just as many good players as well. They say golf is a game to relax. But at the start... Maybe not so.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Noob x 999999999999   Today at 2:56 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Noob x 999999999999
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Noob from Southern Cali (Huntington Beach)
» Judo noob needs advice for first competition!
» Another Noob
» NOOB - Looking for first ride recommendations about gear
» Help a noob out

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.