Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1036
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 30
Location : jakarta

PostSubject: Re: On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:17 am

usually, the ones who do too much teaching to their friends, are the ones that just learned how to play golf and want to show off to their beginner friends that they can hit the balls.
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:56 am

LousyGolfer wrote:
As I join flights as a 1-ball quite often, what I HATE the most is....
people giving me unsolicited advice on my swing whilst I am trying to enjoy a relaxing game!!! It usually will ruin my mood for the whole game.


I know I suck at golf but I am not planning to improve and am just looking to destress a bit by whacking a small white ball whilst enjoying the scenery... Strangest thing is, most often, the ppl who dishes out the advice usually scores much worse than me.... and I am a lousy golfer Smile

Better golfers usually don't advise much (unless they are Mind Fxxking me)...

As for me, even if my flight-mates ask for my advice on their swing, I would usually tell them politely to seek the help of a good pro. I am not being selfish but I do believe that consistent feedback is much better than hearsay. Bad advice from self-assumed "golf pros" is the worst medicine.



+1 from one Steven to another Steven. I need to play with you .. I think you are my type .. but aware that I laugh very loud whether I hit a good or bad shot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:01 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
As I join flights as a 1-ball quite often, what I HATE the most is....
people giving me unsolicited advice on my swing whilst I am trying to enjoy a relaxing game!!! It usually will ruin my mood for the whole game.


I know I suck at golf but I am not planning to improve and am just looking to destress a bit by whacking a small white ball whilst enjoying the scenery... Strangest thing is, most often, the ppl who dishes out the advice usually scores much worse than me.... and I am a lousy golfer Smile

Better golfers usually don't advise much (unless they are Mind Fxxking me)...

As for me, even if my flight-mates ask for my advice on their swing, I would usually tell them politely to seek the help of a good pro. I am not being selfish but I do believe that consistent feedback is much better than hearsay. Bad advice from self-assumed "golf pros" is the worst medicine.



not me hor....

i just say u swing like a hockey player only leh.....
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:03 pm

I LOVE TO TEACH......
























XMMs only....
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
Newtogolf
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 412
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Never liked to teach.

Its like telling a girl that I look good in boxers and she should try wearing boxers to look good when she actually looks good in C-Strings.

Yes, that's how personal golf swings are.
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Newtogolf wrote:
Never liked to teach.

Its like telling a girl that I look good in boxers and she should try wearing boxers to look good when she actually looks good in C-Strings.

Yes, that's how personal golf swings are.


C-Strings! wow i had to do a google image search on that one! what an enlightening friday afternoon! Newtogolf hv to concur here w u on this one >.. hehe
Back to top Go down
Newtogolf
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 412
Join date : 2010-12-27
Age : 37
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Never liked to teach.

Its like telling a girl that I look good in boxers and she should try wearing boxers to look good when she actually looks good in C-Strings.

Yes, that's how personal golf swings are.
Back to top Go down
kevinhwc
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 390
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 33
Location : Punggol

PostSubject: Re: On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:12 pm

I thought it's a typo... there is such a thing... a C string..
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:14 pm

Yes there is such a c string exist
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:16 pm

Slicer51 wrote:


+1 from one Steven to another Steven. I need to play with you .. I think you are my type .. but aware that I laugh very loud whether I hit a good or bad shot Very Happy

Ha..ha..ha... I laugh (or shout "FORE") very loud too after I hit certain shots too Swing Stretcher Stretcher ... hope we get a chance to catch a game the next time you are around Sg.
Back to top Go down
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:22 pm

slinger wrote:


not me hor....

i just say u swing like a hockey player only leh.....

Of course not you lah....

but hor... every game wif you is like an "advice" to me to quit golf Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?   Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:41 pm

C-string

As narrow as a G-string but without the band around the waist, leaving just a C shaped piece between the legs held in place firmly by a flexible internal frame. Since there is no material around the waist, the C-string completely eliminates the panty lines which thongs and other underwear create. C-strings are also designed for use as beachwear, which reduces the tan lines that would have been left by the side straps of even a G-string.

[img][/img]

Topic OFF sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?   Today at 11:04 am

Back to top Go down
 
On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» On golf : Are you the type that like to teach ?
» RYDER CUP TYPE FORMAT COMPETITION BETWEEN GR (GOLF REPUBLIC) AND GK (GOLF KAKI MALAYSIA)
» Chambers Bay Golf Course - Site of the 2015 US Open
» OOB GOlf
» My New Toy - the RC golf trolley

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.