Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LousyGolfer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 499
Join date : 2011-07-17
Location : under some tree...

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Onz... i go mountain to train for next 3 weeks... my rifle will be my club and the grenade is my golf ball. In the meantime, pls service yr aircon hor... I like cold cold aircon bus.
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:30 pm

zhenxua wrote:
bro Suzuki, why you bully ppl, tsk tsk ... I think 3 of them saddam you also may not win ...

Wah please hor, you all already over rated me, I'm just a strong 18 hcper, chien one person is enough to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:42 pm

This sound like an interested match .. Can take and show pictures during the round or not ? As far as I am concern, I do not need to know which team won .. Showing fun pictures of the match will more life into this forum .... Too bad that I am not in the same standard level to play with you all.
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:19 pm

LousyGolfer wrote:
Onz... i go mountain to train for next 3 weeks... my rifle will be my club and the grenade is my golf ball. In the meantime, pls service yr aircon hor... I like cold cold aircon bus.


LG

It will b an honor if we can have e winning team to pit their skills n wits against you and hkamatuer....
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Slicer51 wrote:
This sound like an interested match .. Can take and show pictures during the round or not ? As far as I am concern, I do not need to know which team won .. Showing fun pictures of the match will more life into this forum .... Too bad that I am not in the same standard level to play with you all.



Pak

U r too modest...
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:49 pm

andrew-golf wrote:
LousyGolfer wrote:
Onz... i go mountain to train for next 3 weeks... my rifle will be my club and the grenade is my golf ball. In the meantime, pls service yr aircon hor... I like cold cold aircon bus.

LG

It will b an honor if we can have e winning team to pit their skills n wits against you and hkamatuer....

Its my pleasure too bro! Wink
While my partner goes up mountain fr intensive traing, i ll go dwn underwater fr 3 weeks of SPA traing. Laughing
This way, it ll keep e compressor workg veri well! flower
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Both teams my 'brotherhood' .... 手心手背, all are 'meat' to me. I love you

How? Support who? pig

Why do you have to tear my heart apart?
Sad
Back to top Go down
Kengnam
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 898
Join date : 2011-10-21
Age : 41
Location : Reading Green

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:06 pm

3131T wrote:
Kengnam wrote:
Wow...

Big match= Chien vs Suzuki

Mmm...

Small match= Andrew Golf vs 3131T

Hello.... Ah Nam Ge...

U MIA for so long and cant read properly is it???

Read carefully hor, this match is even bigger than the $10 million Fedex Cup hor...

Bro,I dun wanna seeing anyone eat shit becos of golf game lor...

It good for me to MIA for a short time,you guyz play so big nowadays...
White Flag
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:07 pm

eiji wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Please clean up after all the shit and lau.


When can I play with you again? Last sunday see you at Kranji but you so dao.

I think Slinger misses you

Did Slinger send you? scratch Heard after the weekend, he only made enough for a flight to Japan. He was actually targetting Europe.

I don't dare play all the high stake games going on here. Last Sunday, my friend Guy almost had to borrow my soiled undies to go home after his Croc game. I am afraid my friend Andrew might have to taste shit after his BIG MATCH tomorrow.

These days, stakes are beyond monetary terms...... affraid

On a serious note, I was trying to wave to you when I saw you guys at the putting green yesterday.
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:07 pm

golfjoy wrote:
Both teams my 'brotherhood' .... 手心手背, all are 'meat' to me. I love you

How? Support who? pig

Why do you have to tear my heart apart?
Sad

Bo bian sistar... We have to hua shan lun jian to fight over u ma... Oops... shit...
Back to top Go down
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Kookk wrote:
eiji wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Please clean up after all the shit and lau.


When can I play with you again? Last sunday see you at Kranji but you so dao.

I think Slinger misses you

Did Slinger send you? scratch Heard after the weekend, he only made enough for a flight to Japan. He was actually targetting Europe.

I don't dare play all the high stake games going on here. Last Sunday, my friend Guy almost had to borrow my soiled undies to go home after his Croc game. I am afraid my friend Andrew might have to taste shit after his BIG MATCH tomorrow.

These days, stakes are beyond monetary terms...... affraid

On a serious note, I was trying to wave to you when I saw you guys at the putting green yesterday.


my flight small stakes lah, but i was playing very badly the back 9. Embarassed

_________________
Callaway Razr Fit Xtreme 10.5* Ahina 60 R
PRGR EGG Spoon 15* MRC Fubuki Alpha 70S
Adams Super Hybrid XTD 19* MRC Fubuki AH R
Adams A12 Pro 23* GD Tour AD UT85 R
Callaway X Hot Pro 5-PW PX95 5.5
Titleist SM4 50*, 54*, 58* DG Spinner
Scotty Studio Select 2012 Golo 33"
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:21 pm

3131T wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
Both teams my 'brotherhood' .... 手心手背, all are 'meat' to me. I love you

How? Support who? pig

Why do you have to tear my heart apart?
Sad

Bo bian sistar... We have to hua shan lun jian to fight over u ma... Oops... shit...

This ll b a tough fight where many high-hands like of Suzuki san, Pat gor , Andrew de n brudder chien.... Shocked
I hope my partner LG do nt sign up fr this package lor! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kookk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 579
Join date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:27 pm

eiji wrote:
Kookk wrote:
eiji wrote:
Kookk wrote:
Please clean up after all the shit and lau.


When can I play with you again? Last sunday see you at Kranji but you so dao.

I think Slinger misses you

Did Slinger send you? scratch Heard after the weekend, he only made enough for a flight to Japan. He was actually targetting Europe.

I don't dare play all the high stake games going on here. Last Sunday, my friend Guy almost had to borrow my soiled undies to go home after his Croc game. I am afraid my friend Andrew might have to taste shit after his BIG MATCH tomorrow.

These days, stakes are beyond monetary terms...... affraid

On a serious note, I was trying to wave to you when I saw you guys at the putting green yesterday.


my flight small stakes lah, but i was playing very badly the back 9. Embarassed

I was having a very bad putting day too. 3 putted a few holes and had to buy a jug for not crossing red tee.

Anyway, how can you stakes be small with Kian in there?
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:44 pm

3131T wrote:
Bo bian sistar... We have to hua shan lun jian to fight over u ma... Oops... shit...

Suspect ai shit go somewhere else shit lah.
Remember to unload tomorrow morning before game starts.

You might wanna bring a mask along...in case Suzuki-san, did not unload earlier and gotta shart on the green Exclamation Laughing


Have fun boys!!! Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
jeremykoh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 411
Join date : 2009-12-11
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:17 am

now all so pro lei, when wanna play ?
Back to top Go down
Aloyboy
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2715
Join date : 2009-09-03
Age : 30
Location : EEEEAAAASSSSTTTTT

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:50 am

jeremykoh wrote:
now all so pro lei, when wanna play ?

Lol bro.. No one as pro as u la la. eh when can we have a game?
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:08 am

Hole 1.

Suzuki made birdie

But not enough

12 points per team. All square



Hole 2

Both. 3131T and suzuki had problems with tee shots
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:23 am

Hole 2 goes to chien n Andrew
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:30 am

Hole 3

3 bogeys n 1 par

All square for e game
Back to top Go down
Slicer51
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2449
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 59
Location : Surabaya

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:52 am

Wow, live telecast .. Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:01 am

After a competitive front 9,

The team of chien and andrew-golf holds a slender 2 hole lead over the team of suzuki and 3131T

Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:19 am

bounce jiayou 3131T!!! jiayou Suzuki!!!

Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:50 am

After hole 16

Chien and andrew-Golf won 3&2


Wahaahahahaha
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:53 am

andrew-golf wrote:
After hole 16

Chien and andrew-Golf won 3&2

Wahaahahahaha

Come on bros Andrew & Chien! cheers
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Wah... Andrew and chien were too strong for pat and me, we were under dog all the way, always stay basement, cannot see sunlight.. Live like a vampire..we only manage to hold them till 16 hole and our coke run out off gas. Stretcher so we surrender. But we will have our rematch soon. Beer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...   Today at 5:51 am

Back to top Go down
 
THE 3rd BIG MATCH - (Chien + Andrew-Golf) VS (Suzuki + 3131T) and many more...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» WGC Accenture Match Play...WTF
» European Tour - Volvo Match Play & Madeira Open
» OOB GOlf
» My New Toy - the RC golf trolley
» Golf in Desaru or East Coast Malaysia

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.