Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Legend or Puteri for Virgin 18 holes @ JB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Legend or Puteri for Virgin 18 holes @ JB   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:05 pm

kleong wrote:
enwee wrote:
kleong wrote:

Alamak.....tomorow is going to Palm Villa to break our "virginity" of our Very First course of 18 holes...yet it now raining and big wind. really spit saliva.

hope there is no rain at palm villa now or even tomorow. However, if palm villa is raining like spore now, will the ground be muddy at palm villa at tommorow morning?

any suggestion that we should postphone the date for our "virgin breaking" ceremony? Or just go ahead with the "do or die" attitude?

really at a dilemma now....SIAN. Please advice.
bring chilli to tee box...

bring chilli? please enlighten me.

if bring chilli can ward off the rain and bring me sunshine....I will bring one full sack with me tomorrow... Razz

Hot mah...anyway, such thing cannot be prevented lah. Wed I was playing in Horizon Hills, on our way there it was rainning even when we were having breakfast in Bukit Indah also raining it did not stop until we get change and drove the buggy to the 1st tee. It was cloudy the whole day and occasionally drizzling but nothing serious except the green was exceptionally fast.... affraid
Back to top Go down
kleong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Legend or Puteri for Virgin 18 holes @ JB   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:11 pm

enwee wrote:
kleong wrote:
enwee wrote:
kleong wrote:

Alamak.....tomorow is going to Palm Villa to break our "virginity" of our Very First course of 18 holes...yet it now raining and big wind. really spit saliva.

hope there is no rain at palm villa now or even tomorow. However, if palm villa is raining like spore now, will the ground be muddy at palm villa at tommorow morning?

any suggestion that we should postphone the date for our "virgin breaking" ceremony? Or just go ahead with the "do or die" attitude?

if bring chilli can ward off the rain and bring me sunshine....I will bring one full sack with me tomorrow... Razz

Hot mah...anyway, such thing cannot be prevented lah. Wed I was playing in Horizon Hills, on our way there it was rainning even when we were having breakfast in Bukit Indah also raining it did not stop until we get change and drove the buggy to the 1st tee. It was cloudy the whole day and occasionally drizzling but nothing serious except the green was exceptionally fast.... affraid

well hope you can pass me some good luck then.

just to play safe...I think pack up 18 chilli for each of my holes.... cherry
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Legend or Puteri for Virgin 18 holes @ JB   Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:13 pm

kleong wrote:
enwee wrote:
kleong wrote:
enwee wrote:
kleong wrote:

well hope you can pass me some good luck then.

just to play safe...I think pack up 18 chilli for each of my holes.... cherry
Maybe no chilli can...just play red hot chilli pepper songs as u play.... lol!
Back to top Go down
pippin
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Legend or Puteri for Virgin 18 holes @ JB   Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:55 am

Gd luck kleong
Back to top Go down
kleong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Legend or Puteri for Virgin 18 holes @ JB   Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:12 pm

pippin wrote:
Gd luck kleong

thanks for your wishing....and it went well that day. no rain with a bright sun.

Heard alot of people saying that playing in JB is not very crowded and as if you are playing on a course all by yourself. Well, dun seem to be true...we still could see quite a number of group behind us and in fact, mostly we can see lot of spore car driving in. Not too sure it because it a Friday or Palm villa is quite popular with singaporean.

anyway...it really affordable to play in JB but the price to trade off is that it really tiring on the travelling. so, maybe need to plan next trip on middel of the week instead of friday.

BTW, just curious if anyone could advise is any of the golf course in JB provided bus/car transportation to pick us up from singapore instead of driving all the way to JB?

Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Legend or Puteri for Virgin 18 holes @ JB   Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:01 pm

kleong wrote:
pippin wrote:
Gd luck kleong

thanks for your wishing....and it went well that day. no rain with a bright sun.

Heard alot of people saying that playing in JB is not very crowded and as if you are playing on a course all by yourself. Well, dun seem to be true...we still could see quite a number of group behind us and in fact, mostly we can see lot of spore car driving in. Not too sure it because it a Friday or Palm villa is quite popular with singaporean.

anyway...it really affordable to play in JB but the price to trade off is that it really tiring on the travelling. so, maybe need to plan next trip on middel of the week instead of friday.

BTW, just curious if anyone could advise is any of the golf course in JB provided bus/car transportation to pick us up from singapore instead of driving all the way to JB?

So far I only know Palm Resort do it. But honestly not cheap. Should try JGCC, very challenging, almost felt how the pro felt..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend or Puteri for Virgin 18 holes @ JB   Today at 8:43 am

Back to top Go down

Legend or Puteri for Virgin 18 holes @ JB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3