Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced   Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:43 pm

Take all you want ... but leave my favourite color alone! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
golf_snowman
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2851
Join date : 2009-07-16
Age : 44
Location : Dreamland

PostSubject: Re: Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced   Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:15 am

luckily, i'm color-blind....haha !!!
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 6384
Join date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:02 am

i think if someone comes to me and make a suggestion, i think he or she likes us enough to want us to be even better. its not a critic rather its pointers to make us better.

if we do not hear that person, than we would have missed out on the chance to be better than we are.

its like i have to tell a certain clubfitter to stop or allow smoking in his premises and i am glad he did. i am a consumer of bad PSI myself but i will never allow smoking in my premises.

thanks Jeffman88 for your suggestion and seriously, i think he has a very good point. having to alter BSO nick is a fine example of what could have been avoided. also he did it in a classy way and its not offending at all. looks like i have to include him in my dream flight if Bangla123 backs out.

of finally i will also listen to GRians suggestion to post more poison in the future.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:40 am

DGman wrote:
finally i will also listen to GRians suggestion to post more poison in the future.

Master, if like that, then gone are the good old days where we can sit down at the Den and trying to figure out what is going on in the storeroom.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced   Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:46 am

DGman wrote:
i think if someone comes to me and make a suggestion, i think he or she likes us enough to want us to be even better. its not a critic rather its pointers to make us better.

if we do not hear that person, than we would have missed out on the chance to be better than we are.

its like i have to tell a certain clubfitter to stop or allow smoking in his premises and i am glad he did. i am a consumer of bad PSI myself but i will never allow smoking in my premises.

thanks Jeffman88 for your suggestion and seriously, i think he has a very good point. having to alter BSO nick is a fine example of what could have been avoided. also he did it in a classy way and its not offending at all. looks like i have to include him in my dream flight if Bangla123 backs out.

of finally i will also listen to GRians suggestion to post more poison in the future.

DGman

I hope there'll be good lamb and briyani tomorrow Smile

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 6384
Join date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced   Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:20 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
DGman wrote:
finally i will also listen to GRians suggestion to post more poison in the future.

Master, if like that, then gone are the good old days where we can sit down at the Den and trying to figure out what is going on in the storeroom.

we now have Razel who is better than me in building clubs, YL who is faster in collecting money and posting poison, Yinn who make sure the 2 of them meet the daily target so i still have lots of time to drink kopi and dream up cooking recipes.

storeroom.....its now filled with headcovers and fishy heads.....we got to go to toilet liao.

DGman
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
audi
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1036
Join date : 2011-11-16
Age : 30
Location : jakarta

PostSubject: Re: Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:11 am

i'm excited. wonder what the mods will do to improve the colour to make this forum even better. jia-you mods! cheers
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:30 am

At first, when I read the title of this thread, I thought it was a veiled request to remove some of the colored nicks Wink

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:31 am

Technospaz wrote:
At first, when I read the title of this thread, I thought it was a veiled request to remove some of the colored nicks Wink

I also thought so.. and was disappointed to learn otherwise... heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:33 am



Hmmm....

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
DGman
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 6384
Join date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:37 am

maybe we should have the S-stirer colour-coded too......
Back to top Go down
http://www.bigfishes.com
watermyforrest
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3248
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 41
Location : Serangoon Central

PostSubject: Re: Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced   Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:44 am

I'm so disappointed that GR trolls don't get coloured nick...
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced   Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:03 pm

We get brown coloured nicks? I can only hope to dream...
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:03 am

I got a suggestion.

If you want some different colours, just put on these specs. Things will look different.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced   Today at 4:36 am

Back to top Go down
 
Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Some colors in this forum needs to be replaced
» Ducati Diavel
» xr rider for years,new to the forum
» Changi Hospital Public Forum - Golf Injuries - Prevention & Management
» Paint colors

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Announcements & Tech Support-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.