Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SG to Palm Villa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
keithlim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: SG to Palm Villa   Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:51 am

Hi everyone
Haven't gone into JB on a Saturday morning for quite a long time.
Wonder if I set off from Bukit Panjang to Palm Villa at 10.30am, will I be able to reach by 12pm?
Asking as I am not sure of the traffic at causeway on a Saturday morning.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
kef529
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-11-07
Age : 35
Location : Body: Working / Mind: Somewhere green

PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:57 am

Think quite risky. Just the slightest bit of jam you won't make it in time already.
Back to top Go down
onime
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 500
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 39
Location : North & East

PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:58 am

Usually takes me less then 1.5hrs to reach PV on a week day.
Woodlands -----> 2nd link -------> PV
Back to top Go down
grooveballer
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 272
Join date : 2009-06-20
Location : Central Singapore

PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:58 am

Takes me about 45 minutes from Tuas to PV using the 2nd Link, when immigration is smooth.
Back to top Go down
fata
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : Fairway Green

PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:12 am

if you tee off at 12, i reckon you leave earlier. No harm reaching earlier. Can have breakfast or even hit 50 ball at the driving range before you game. Enjoy your game Cool
Back to top Go down
keithlim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:59 am

Thanks guys! Looks like I will go by tuas. Heavy traffic at causeway now!
Back to top Go down
raylowwl
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-06-07

PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:37 am

If you go by Tuas, go by the Premium Outlet exit...you can cut straight through to IOI ... I think fastest....and have breakfast before the main junction of the old North/South expressway before reaching IOI....there's a beef/pork noodle shop thats quite good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zwalker
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:28 pm

agree with Raylowwl, it is much faster by tuas through to IOI.
Back to top Go down
weesern
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1594
Join date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:53 am

raylowwl wrote:
If you go by Tuas, go by the Premium Outlet exit...you can cut straight through to IOI ... I think fastest....and have breakfast before the main junction of the old North/South expressway before reaching IOI....there's a beef/pork noodle shop thats quite good Very Happy

where is this beef noodles? have map??
Back to top Go down
FelixTeh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:50 am

weesern wrote:
raylowwl wrote:
If you go by Tuas, go by the Premium Outlet exit...you can cut straight through to IOI ... I think fastest....and have breakfast before the main junction of the old North/South expressway before reaching IOI....there's a beef/pork noodle shop thats quite good Very Happy

where is this beef noodles? have map??

Me going tomorrow... can share location? Someone told me the new highway from Woodland side is able to cut short journey by 15 mins, anyone can share where to exit??
Back to top Go down
bryanachong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-07-16
Location : Serangoon

PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:37 am

Is it called EDL? The new Malaysia expressway? Was there a few days ago really fast :0
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 624
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : back lonkang

PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:44 am

causeway route - after Malaysian immigration, keep to the left lane & look out of the sign saying EDL. U would miss it. Have a good game!
Back to top Go down
guangzhao
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 31
Location : Braddell, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:09 am

FelixTeh wrote:
weesern wrote:
raylowwl wrote:
If you go by Tuas, go by the Premium Outlet exit...you can cut straight through to IOI ... I think fastest....and have breakfast before the main junction of the old North/South expressway before reaching IOI....there's a beef/pork noodle shop thats quite good Very Happy

where is this beef noodles? have map??

Me going tomorrow... can share location? Someone told me the new highway from Woodland side is able to cut short journey by 15 mins, anyone can share where to exit??

After immigration, keep left. Go down the underpass and up on the overpass. Go towards Senai and exit at either Kulai or Senai. From Kulai, you can turn right on exit and just go straight all the way. From Senai, you got to turn right after you see Tasco and go straight from there.
Back to top Go down
FelixTeh
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:31 am

Thanks this is most helpful!
Back to top Go down
guangzhao
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 234
Join date : 2012-06-03
Age : 31
Location : Braddell, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:31 pm

guangzhao wrote:
FelixTeh wrote:
weesern wrote:
raylowwl wrote:
If you go by Tuas, go by the Premium Outlet exit...you can cut straight through to IOI ... I think fastest....and have breakfast before the main junction of the old North/South expressway before reaching IOI....there's a beef/pork noodle shop thats quite good Very Happy

where is this beef noodles? have map??

Me going tomorrow... can share location? Someone told me the new highway from Woodland side is able to cut short journey by 15 mins, anyone can share where to exit??

After immigration, keep left. Go down the underpass and up on the overpass. Go towards Senai and exit at either Kulai or Senai. From Kulai, you can turn right on exit and just go straight all the way. From Senai, you got to turn right after you see Tasco and go straight from there.

Forgot to say, after exit from Kulai, make sure you don't go on overhead - stay on ground level... Hope its not too late...
Back to top Go down
raylowwl
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-06-07

PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:19 pm

[img][/img]

Point A: Nice and cheap Beef or Pork Noodle for breakfast
Point B: Nice and affordable Zi Cha....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SG to Palm Villa   Today at 1:58 am

Back to top Go down
 
SG to Palm Villa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 22/1 Palm Villa PM Game (Looking for 1 ball)
» If you had DOUBTS abt Palm Villa....don't worry!
» Which course is best at Palm Villa (JB)?
» Warm Greetings From IOI Palm Villa!!
» Super Special Raya Promo Golf Voucher at Palm Villa!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.