Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I am new here, Hi..... everyone..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Birdman wrote:
alicia.leong wrote:
Hi Irene! I'm newbie here too! Cheers Beer

Wow! Both of you are so brave to use your own names and post your real pics.

Champion! cheers

Even us guys are shy, and use nicks and post other girls pics in lieu of our own. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:59 pm

Begbie wrote:
Birdman wrote:
alicia.leong wrote:
Hi Irene! I'm newbie here too! Cheers

Wow! Both of you are so brave to use your own names and post your real pics.

Champion! cheers

Even us guys are shy, and use nicks and post other girls pics in lieu of our own. Laughing

Yes Begbie, I agree with you. Very profound insight you have there..
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:03 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
Begbie wrote:
Birdman wrote:
alicia.leong wrote:
Hi Irene! I'm newbie here too! Cheers

Wow! Both of you are so brave to use your own names and post your real pics.

Champion! cheers

Even us guys are shy, and use nicks and post other girls pics in lieu of our own. Laughing

Yes Begbie, I agree with you. Very profound insight you have there..

I wish i could say the same abt u..
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:33 pm

Begbie wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
Begbie wrote:
Birdman wrote:
alicia.leong wrote:
Hi Irene! I'm newbie here too! Cheers

Wow! Both of you are so brave to use your own names and post your real pics.

Champion! cheers

Even us guys are shy, and use nicks and post other girls pics in lieu of our own. Laughing

Yes Begbie, I agree with you. Very profound insight you have there..

I wish i could say the same abt u..

awwwwww..... how sweet... Smile
Back to top Go down
Bubbly
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 67
Join date : 2012-07-31
Location : North, West

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:20 pm

haha... the next qn is whether you believe the foto is "real"... Razz
Back to top Go down
joshyo
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 534
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 28
Location : Body: Singapore, Mind: U.S, Soul: Japan

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Doesn't matter if its real does it? Haha! for them, its about the motivation rightt..

I was wondering why was this thread garnering so much interest. I see why now!

Anw. Welcome ladies. Sure picked the right sport to take up.
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:48 pm

alicia.leong wrote:
haha... the next qn is whether you believe the foto is "real"... Razz

Is your photo real?
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:24 pm

alicia.leong wrote:
haha... the next qn is whether you believe the foto is "real"... Razz

u look familiar to me... I know "familiar" very lao tao, but still, u really look familiar...

Anyway, my that fren resemble almost like u, but her name is not Alicia...
Back to top Go down
IGT
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 465
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : KL

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Amazing! Just a mere self-intro could hit 6 pgs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charlesho
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 241
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 34
Location : Singapore / Johor

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:39 pm

IGT wrote:
Amazing! Just a mere self-intro could hit 6 pgs. Very Happy

Bro, this is the most active thread by this two days...

Also successfully attract you to post too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oned10t
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Welcome I am sincere
Back to top Go down
Irene Yeo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-10-03
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
Hi Irene, u re e most welcome newbie by many! I mean plenty! Laughing
Anyway, welcome n GR will brighten up as yet again! sunny flower
nice to meet everyone here lol.
Back to top Go down
IGT
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 465
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : KL

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:48 pm

charlesho wrote:
IGT wrote:
Amazing! Just a mere self-intro could hit 6 pgs. Very Happy

Bro, this is the most active thread by this two days...

Also successfully attract you to post too. Very Happy

Getting bored these few days.....no 'storm' nor 'hurricane'.
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:51 pm

IGT wrote:
charlesho wrote:
IGT wrote:
Amazing! Just a mere self-intro could hit 6 pgs. Very Happy

Bro, this is the most active thread by this two days...

Also successfully attract you to post too. Very Happy

Getting bored these few days.....no 'storm' nor 'hurricane'.

Ha ha bro... U just need a magic word and those storm or hurricane will be here...
Back to top Go down
charlesho
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 241
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 34
Location : Singapore / Johor

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:00 pm

3131T wrote:
IGT wrote:
charlesho wrote:
IGT wrote:
Amazing! Just a mere self-intro could hit 6 pgs. Very Happy

Bro, this is the most active thread by this two days...

Also successfully attract you to post too. Very Happy

Getting bored these few days.....no 'storm' nor 'hurricane'.

Ha ha bro... U just need a magic word and those storm or hurricane will be here...

Haha... Really bored or too much possible storm or hurricane to choose from?

Drop by SG or JB, sure a lot of bro wanted to meet you one...
Back to top Go down
Irene Yeo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-10-03
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:36 pm

hoppie wrote:
who is irene yeo? I thought she is new here?
hmmmm.. just a beginner...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:07 am

Wahhh ... If my memory serves me well, this is the first time I came across a 2 days old thread has accumulated to 7 pages of "ïntroductory" posts in GR forum ... Twisted Evil

BTW, welcum on board, Irene! Smile
Back to top Go down
IGT
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 465
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : KL

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:53 am

charlesho wrote:
3131T wrote:
IGT wrote:
charlesho wrote:
IGT wrote:
Amazing! Just a mere self-intro could hit 6 pgs. Very Happy

Bro, this is the most active thread by this two days...

Also successfully attract you to post too. Very Happy

Getting bored these few days.....no 'storm' nor 'hurricane'.

Ha ha bro... U just need a magic word and those storm or hurricane will be here...

Haha... Really bored or too much possible storm or hurricane to choose from?

Drop by SG or JB, sure a lot of bro wanted to meet you one...

U r right, Bro. Have yet to Go Out Laugh Frequently with anyone here.
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:57 am

Irene Yeo wrote:
hoppie wrote:
who is irene yeo? I thought she is new here?
hmmmm.. just a beginner...

Hi Irene Yeo,

May I enquire, what are you a beginner in?

You certainly look like a pro in RIDING a bicycle.

Many Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:10 am

Irene, I PM u, u never answer. I wait for you in Laguna earlier u never come. I very disappointed lah..
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:14 am

Begbie wrote:
Irene, I PM u, u never answer. I wait for you in Laguna earlier u never come. I very disappointed lah..

Bro. If in the PM, how she answer?
U must call her in the AM.
Back to top Go down
IGT
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 465
Join date : 2012-04-25
Location : KL

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:15 am

Turbo wrote:
Wahhh ... If my memory serves me well, this is the first time I came across a 2 days old thread has accumulated to 7 pages of "ïntroductory" posts in GR forum ... Twisted Evil

BTW, welcum on board, Irene! Smile

My intro only lasted less than 2 pgs..... Mad
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:16 am

Master wrote:
Begbie wrote:
Irene, I PM u, u never answer. I wait for you in Laguna earlier u never come. I very disappointed lah..

Bro. If in the PM, how she answer?
U must call her in the AM.

If i have her number I sure call her. She also never give me.

Irene, pls give me your number so I can call u in the AM.

Thank you master.
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:17 am

IGT wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Wahhh ... If my memory serves me well, this is the first time I came across a 2 days old thread has accumulated to 7 pages of "ïntroductory" posts in GR forum ... Twisted Evil

BTW, welcum on board, Irene! Smile

My intro only lasted less than 2 pgs..... Mad

You never wear sweetboy singlet.. U lucky it lasted 2 pages.
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:18 am

Begbie wrote:
Master wrote:
Begbie wrote:
Irene, I PM u, u never answer. I wait for you in Laguna earlier u never come. I very disappointed lah..

Bro. If in the PM, how she answer?
U must call her in the AM.

If i have her number I sure call her. She also never give me.

Irene, pls give me your number so I can call u in the AM.

Thank you master.

If I share contact will u up my points? bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I am new here, Hi..... everyone..   Today at 6:16 am

Back to top Go down
 
I am new here, Hi..... everyone..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.