Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Lunch at SUNTEC???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:22 pm

how abt some chow time end of this month?????

i do hope my favorite pilot dun fly aeroplane again????

30/31 is fine with me...



TS: u pick the place if u can make it
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:24 pm

ooh Suntec! I will come down and sit in.. Smile ehhehee...
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:41 pm

wah..just received the internal application form. HAd submitted...awaiting invite.

Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Duval_S wrote:
wah..just received the internal application form. HAd submitted...awaiting invite.


i come pick u up....

swee bo....
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:29 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
ooh Suntec! I will come down and sit in.. Smile ehhehee...


ookokokokok

never had lunch with a birdie machine before...

what a honour....
Back to top Go down
Master
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 554
Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:41 pm

slinger wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
ooh Suntec! I will come down and sit in.. Smile ehhehee...


ookokokokok

never had lunch with a birdie machine before...

what a honour....

bro if you have got an extra Bushnell V2 please remember to bring it along as he needs it to score more birdies.

TY

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t19946-bushnell-promo-limited-sets-available-v2-slope-edition#335214
Back to top Go down
VWgolfer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : Doreamon Land

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Oh nice...can I join? I work in Suntec, but any other ladies joining too?
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:53 pm

VWgolfer wrote:
Oh nice...can I join? I work in Suntec, but any other ladies joining too?

I'll join you. Slinger you organising the venue? Tks.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Quote :
VWgolfer wrote:
Oh nice...can I join? I work in Suntec, but any other ladies joining too?



errr....just curious...u boy or girl?

I am boy but some ppl insist that I am uncle-boy
Back to top Go down
VWgolfer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : Doreamon Land

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:57 pm

mloy wrote:
VWgolfer wrote:
Oh nice...can I join? I work in Suntec, but any other ladies joining too?

I'll join you. Slinger you organising the venue? Tks.

Great thanks!

Suntec is undergoing some major upgrading work now tho and some of the restuarants at B1 have closed.

May want to check which venue you have in mind whether it is still open.
Back to top Go down
VWgolfer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : Doreamon Land

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Duval_S wrote:
Quote :
VWgolfer wrote:
Oh nice...can I join? I work in Suntec, but any other ladies joining too?



errr....just curious...u boy or girl?

I am boy but some ppl insist that I am uncle-boy

LOL....erh last I checked I was still a female cheers
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3011
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:06 pm

Master wrote:
slinger wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
ooh Suntec! I will come down and sit in.. Smile ehhehee...


ookokokokok

never had lunch with a birdie machine before...

what a honour....

bro if you have got an extra Bushnell V2 please remember to bring it along as he needs it to score more birdies.

TY

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t19946-bushnell-promo-limited-sets-available-v2-slope-edition#335214

Oops, just realised I may not have enough money for this lunch.
Didn't realise how hostile and cynical the environment was.
Might end up spending more than i need to. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:15 pm

can ask alice or irene loh.
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:27 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
Master wrote:
slinger wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
ooh Suntec! I will come down and sit in.. Smile ehhehee...


ookokokokok

never had lunch with a birdie machine before...

what a honour....

bro if you have got an extra Bushnell V2 please remember to bring it along as he needs it to score more birdies.

TY

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t19946-bushnell-promo-limited-sets-available-v2-slope-edition#335214

Oops, just realised I may not have enough money for this lunch.
Didn't realise how hostile and cynical the environment was.
Might end up spending more than i need to. Have fun!


dun worry lah, that korean boy wont be coming.....

come come, i buy u kopi....
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:29 pm

mloy wrote:
VWgolfer wrote:
Oh nice...can I join? I work in Suntec, but any other ladies joining too?

I'll join you. Slinger you organising the venue? Tks.

halo..... i dun work there leh

thats why i ask TS to pick venue....




Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:32 pm

slinger wrote:
mloy wrote:
VWgolfer wrote:
Oh nice...can I join? I work in Suntec, but any other ladies joining too?

I'll join you. Slinger you organising the venue? Tks.

halo..... i dun work there leh

thats why i ask TS to pick venue....





Sorry my bad. Calling TS!!!

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 758
Join date : 2011-01-04
Age : 50
Location : Home soil ......

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:44 pm

I will join this lunch before my jobless day expire... Let me know
Back to top Go down
blong
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 223
Join date : 2012-02-13
Age : 39
Location : east

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:51 pm

one bus stop away from me, some more from the Slinger, will make it. Just don't mind the fact I am dressed like a delivery boy during office hours......
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1330
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:19 pm

blong wrote:
one bus stop away from me, some more from the Slinger, will make it. Just don't mind the fact I am dressed like a delivery boy during office hours......

Your company got give u van to drive ? Can give me a lift?
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:26 pm

drawbias wrote:
I will join this lunch before my jobless day expire... Let me know

what if they held this lunch after u became jobless. Are you still going?
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:52 pm

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
drawbias wrote:
I will join this lunch before my jobless day expire... Let me know

what if they held this lunch after u became jobless. Are you still going?

MC..

Db is already "jobless" now la.. He means before he goes back to work... cheers
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:54 pm


Slinger, since u are organizing, i'm game..! cheers

Could I kindly request, perhaps somewhere with beer, asahi, sake or soju... In short, with alcohol ?? Laughing

Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:58 pm

chien wrote:

Slinger, since u are organizing, i'm game..! cheers

Could I kindly request, perhaps somewhere with beer, asahi, sake or soju... In short, with alcohol ?? Laughing


Chien, slinger is not organizing it but he came up with the idea.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:15 pm

mloy wrote:
chien wrote:

Slinger, since u are organizing, i'm game..! cheers

Could I kindly request, perhaps somewhere with beer, asahi, sake or soju... In short, with alcohol ?? Laughing


Chien, slinger is not organizing it but he came up with the idea.

lol!

Reminds me of a ex boss...

One day he came in and told everybody lunch on a following Friday.

Day came, when we asked about the lunch, he replied he was waiting for our invitation since he had already informed all of the lunch.. Laughing Nevermind, one junior officer scrambled to get couple of tables at a nearby restaurant..

Best part is, towards the end of the lunch, he excused himself as he had to go for a management meeting.. Then we realized, not only we had to go dutch, we had to pay for his share too... afro

Anyways..... I'll wait for bro TS.. If bro TS can't make it then I won't mind doing the legwork... cheers




Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:18 pm

oops. DB... pai say. so if they held the lunch after you got your job, are you still coming?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Lunch at SUNTEC???   Today at 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Lunch at SUNTEC???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Michelle Wie will be at Suntec on 21 Feb 2011
» Transview @ Suntec Closing (Due to Suntec's Renovation Works)
» Driver head cover
» Iphone 4
» Exotic and unique?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.