Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Long Plastic holder

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
steven_koh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 271
Join date : 2009-06-24
Age : 37
Location : NSRCC

PostSubject: Long Plastic holder   Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:40 pm

Didn't know what it call I believe U guy know what I refer to
Those long plastic tube in our bag which held to hold our club..
May I know what I call & where can I get it ??
What the price per piece like?
Back to top Go down
kyleyann
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 456
Join date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Long Plastic holder   Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Try golf house. It's about $3 plus a piece I think.
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: Long Plastic holder   Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:02 am

steven_koh wrote:
Didn't know what it call I believe U guy know what I refer to
Those long plastic tube in our bag which held to hold our club..
May I know what I call & where can I get it ??
What the price per piece like?

think they are called PLASTIC GOLF BAG TUBES Smile
Heres an interesting discussion on its pros and cons: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/rec.sport.golf/gKiPPtZ-Wes
Back to top Go down
steven_koh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 271
Join date : 2009-06-24
Age : 37
Location : NSRCC

PostSubject: Re: Long Plastic holder   Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:13 am

Oh ...I'm in graphite shafts....
Back to top Go down
clar23
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Long Plastic holder   Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:28 am

jeffman88 wrote:
steven_koh wrote:
Didn't know what it call I believe U guy know what I refer to
Those long plastic tube in our bag which held to hold our club..
May I know what I call & where can I get it ??
What the price per piece like?

think they are called PLASTIC GOLF BAG TUBES Smile
Heres an interesting discussion on its pros and cons: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/rec.sport.golf/gKiPPtZ-Wes

thks for the link to the feedback on those tubes.
i used to always think they are just for separating the clubs and keeping them in place, didnt know there are so many cons too...;p
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Long Plastic holder   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:22 am

i think get a proper golf bag with 6 dividers or more better. Ogios are great. individual slots for woods and hybrids. irons got 3 slots. more then enough.
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: Long Plastic holder   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:27 am

here are a couple of decent golf bag brands which u may wanna consider to secure the clubs: BAGBOY & OGIO

Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 561
Join date : 2012-01-30
Location : Somewhere overlooking MBGC...

PostSubject: Re: Long Plastic holder   Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:58 am

haragolfer wrote:
i think get a proper golf bag with 6 dividers or more better. Ogios are great. individual slots for woods and hybrids. irons got 3 slots. more then enough.

And it should be full-length dividers too!
Back to top Go down
edgolf
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Long Plastic holder   Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:09 pm

I use BagBoy and it keeps my clubs apart and avoid them clashing against each other during transport or in cart
Back to top Go down
steven_koh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 271
Join date : 2009-06-24
Age : 37
Location : NSRCC

PostSubject: Re: Long Plastic holder   Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Found it at joe place...$3.50 ea...
Tks everyone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Long Plastic holder   Today at 2:00 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Long Plastic holder
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» WTB: long golf tee for driver!
» Where to buy sheets of thin black plastic
» "You've come a long way, baby!"
» Review: ACE Compression Sportswear (Long Sleeve, Black)
» Fighting Fatigue on Long Motorcycle Rides

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Golf Equipment-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.