Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ito
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-09-18

PostSubject: Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership   Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:25 pm

Hi,
I'm interested in Pulai Springs membership.
Any1 willing to let go?
Back to top Go down
jwmchow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership   Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:02 pm

test
Back to top Go down
tennant
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership   Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:05 pm

jwmchow wrote:
test
Boss, u made me happy for a bery short while when i received a notification email...thinking some1 has intention to offer his/her membership...
Back to top Go down
jwmchow
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership   Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:08 pm

sorry, my bad.
Back to top Go down
golfer33
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership   Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:19 am

Hi, can you explain "take over"?
how much are you willing to pay to "take over"?
Back to top Go down
ito
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership   Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Hi Golfer33,
I've PM you.

golfer33 wrote:
Hi, can you explain "take over"?
how much are you willing to pay to "take over"?
Back to top Go down
el171s
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership   Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:27 am

Hi ito

I have if you are keen. Email franchoo@lycos.com tks. PS cannot PM you.
Back to top Go down
ito
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership   Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:02 pm

Hi Fran,
Thanks for your offer...
The transfer fee is way out of my budget...
Looks like I hav to giv up the idea of getting the membership...
I will hav to stick to Sunday afternoon games....

Once again, thanks!
el171s wrote:
Hi ito

I have if you are keen. Email franchoo@lycos.com tks. PS cannot PM you.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership   Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:38 pm

ito wrote:
Hi Fran,
Thanks for your offer...
The transfer fee is way out of my budget...
Looks like I hav to giv up the idea of getting the membership...
I will hav to stick to Sunday afternoon games....

Once again, thanks!
el171s wrote:
Hi ito

I have if you are keen. Email franchoo@lycos.com tks. PS cannot PM you.
I thought the transfer fee is paid by the seller?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership   Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:27 pm

enwee wrote:

I thought the transfer fee is paid by the seller?

Yes, absolutely! The Transfer fee should be absorbed by the seller ... This is the standard protocol ... Just like a seller selling his used car to a buyer. If not, the seller will never be able to seal the deal.
Back to top Go down
ito
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership   Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:26 pm

Yes,
You are right.
The seller will normally include the transfer fee in the requested price...
The total amount is really out of my expectation...

enwee wrote:
ito wrote:
Hi Fran,
Thanks for your offer...
The transfer fee is way out of my budget...
Looks like I hav to giv up the idea of getting the membership...
I will hav to stick to Sunday afternoon games....

Once again, thanks!
el171s wrote:
Hi ito

I have if you are keen. Email franchoo@lycos.com tks. PS cannot PM you.
I thought the transfer fee is paid by the seller?
Back to top Go down
ito
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 40
Join date : 2012-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership   Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Overall,
Thanks to all your response..
And Fran, thanks for your offer.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership   Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:29 pm

ito wrote:
Yes,
You are right.
The seller will normally include the transfer fee in the requested price...
The total amount is really out of my expectation...

enwee wrote:
ito wrote:
Hi Fran,
Thanks for your offer...
The transfer fee is way out of my budget...
Looks like I hav to giv up the idea of getting the membership...
I will hav to stick to Sunday afternoon games....

Once again, thanks!
el171s wrote:
Hi ito

I have if you are keen. Email franchoo@lycos.com tks. PS cannot PM you.
I thought the transfer fee is paid by the seller?
If u interested why not looked at this site

http://www.teeup-golf.com/fra_main.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership   Today at 5:19 am

Back to top Go down
 
Interested to take over Pulai Springs Membership
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pulai Springs Membership Sale
» JB Pulai Springs Membership
» Pulai Springs - Partner Wanted
» Any Pulai Springs Members Here ?
» Pulai Springs

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Courses and Ranges-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.