Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Whats ur comment on fair Stroking for Match Play...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur comment on fair Stroking for Match Play...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:50 am

LousyGolfer wrote:
Lucky I am not in the position to stroke anybody so will nvr kenna complain... I only like to be stroked and hope that air-con buses don't break down Smile

Anyway, Bro Pat... I very friendly one... we will always play level so at least there will always be someone there to offer you some $$$.

Ha ha ha Steven, u r really so busy... I suppose holiday coming soon... Lets catch up a game...
Back to top Go down
Itsuki
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 296
Join date : 2009-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur comment on fair Stroking for Match Play...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:07 pm

Usually my kakis will allow for adjustment after 1st 9... every 2 holes down means 1 more stroke to be given... that way, if I really screwed up that day or my kaki is on fire, that give me a chance for fight back in the 2nd nine...

At end of the day, the small bet is to make the game more interesting and spur us on to play better golf.... it is a pity if it affects the friendship... But I do know of a playing kaki that is always bugging us for more strokes even when we are not too far from his standards.. I dun mind giving 2-3 strokes to challenge myself but idiot is always asking for 7/7, 9/9 lah... in the end, i just avoid playing with him... To me, I'm spending money to play golf so I wish to enjoy the game and fellowship... If someone is pissing me off and spoiling my game, then I rather save my money and play another time... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur comment on fair Stroking for Match Play...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:45 pm

Itsuki wrote:
Usually my kakis will allow for adjustment after 1st 9... every 2 holes down means 1 more stroke to be given... that way, if I really screwed up that day or my kaki is on fire, that give me a chance for fight back in the 2nd nine...

At end of the day, the small bet is to make the game more interesting and spur us on to play better golf.... it is a pity if it affects the friendship... But I do know of a playing kaki that is always bugging us for more strokes even when we are not too far from his standards.. I dun mind giving 2-3 strokes to challenge myself but idiot is always asking for 7/7, 9/9 lah... in the end, i just avoid playing with him... To me, I'm spending money to play golf so I wish to enjoy the game and fellowship... If someone is pissing me off and spoiling my game, then I rather save my money and play another time... Evil or Very Mad

Hmmm... Yup, usually most of us adjust after the 1st 9...

Agree agree agree, we r out to enjoy the game, but somehow at times being irritated by some that cant afford to lose... throwing clubs after shot, throwing flag far far away from hole, f**k here f**k there... Sian mann...
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur comment on fair Stroking for Match Play...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:49 pm

3131T wrote:
Itsuki wrote:
Usually my kakis will allow for adjustment after 1st 9... every 2 holes down means 1 more stroke to be given... that way, if I really screwed up that day or my kaki is on fire, that give me a chance for fight back in the 2nd nine...

At end of the day, the small bet is to make the game more interesting and spur us on to play better golf.... it is a pity if it affects the friendship... But I do know of a playing kaki that is always bugging us for more strokes even when we are not too far from his standards.. I dun mind giving 2-3 strokes to challenge myself but idiot is always asking for 7/7, 9/9 lah... in the end, i just avoid playing with him... To me, I'm spending money to play golf so I wish to enjoy the game and fellowship... If someone is pissing me off and spoiling my game, then I rather save my money and play another time... Evil or Very Mad

Hmmm... Yup, usually most of us adjust after the 1st 9...

Agree agree agree, we r out to enjoy the game, but somehow at times being irritated by some that cant afford to lose... throwing clubs after shot, throwing flag far far away from hole, f**k here f**k there... Sian mann...

haha bro sometimes no bets oso wanna throw away clubs after shot! lol
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur comment on fair Stroking for Match Play...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:55 pm

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur comment on fair Stroking for Match Play...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:50 pm

3131T wrote:
Itsuki wrote:
Usually my kakis will allow for adjustment after 1st 9... every 2 holes down means 1 more stroke to be given... that way, if I really screwed up that day or my kaki is on fire, that give me a chance for fight back in the 2nd nine...

At end of the day, the small bet is to make the game more interesting and spur us on to play better golf.... it is a pity if it affects the friendship... But I do know of a playing kaki that is always bugging us for more strokes even when we are not too far from his standards.. I dun mind giving 2-3 strokes to challenge myself but idiot is always asking for 7/7, 9/9 lah... in the end, i just avoid playing with him... To me, I'm spending money to play golf so I wish to enjoy the game and fellowship... If someone is pissing me off and spoiling my game, then I rather save my money and play another time... Evil or Very Mad

Hmmm... Yup, usually most of us adjust after the 1st 9...

Agree agree agree, we r out to enjoy the game, but somehow at times being irritated by some that cant afford to lose... throwing clubs after shot, throwing flag far far away from hole, f**k here f**k there... Sian mann...

Luckily we re nt like this hor despite our high stakes 100-100-200! cyclops
We only hear phrases like: gd shot, awesome, beautiful, wow, solid, gd rescue, boring, ball save save, etc... cheers
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Whats ur comment on fair Stroking for Match Play...   Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:00 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
Luckily we re nt like this hor despite our high stakes 100-100-200! cyclops
We only hear phrases like: gd shot, awesome, beautiful, wow, solid, gd rescue, boring, ball save save, etc... cheers

Ya lor... play with u so boring, driver always fairway, dun even have chance to shout ball or fore...

Having said that, when is our next game ah? Is ur partner ready for the four ball match?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Whats ur comment on fair Stroking for Match Play...   Today at 8:43 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Whats ur comment on fair Stroking for Match Play...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» WGC Accenture Match Play...WTF
» PGA Tour: Match Play and Mayakoba: Notes from the Ballwasher
» European Tour - Volvo Match Play & Madeira Open
» Giving strokes
» Handicap System (s)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.