Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 JCC Executive Course

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elephant789
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-09-03
Location : Jurong West

PostSubject: JCC Executive Course   Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:05 am

Well, I've been in Singapore for over two months and it's time to play golf.

I'm thinking of playing the executive course at JCC as it's near my house and I've already been to the range there once.

Anyone know what is the longest club I will need to hit? Should I bring all my clubs?

Thanks for any help.
Back to top Go down
EastCoastHack
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-07-30

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:41 am

DELETE: Wrong course. Need more coffee...


Last edited by EastCoastHack on Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EastCoastHack
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 258
Join date : 2012-07-30

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:46 am

DELETE: Wrong course
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 2159
Join date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:37 am

If I recall correctly, JCC Exec Course has 5 holes, 2 Par 4 and 3 Par 3. Approximate distances (depending on white or blue tee)

Hole 1 - 280m-300m (OB RIght)
Hole 2 - 120m-130m (Can't remember if water right)
Hole 3 - 140m-160m (Water Right)
Hole 4 - 130m-140m
Hole 5 - 280m-290m (Water Right on tee shot)


_________________
========================================
What's in the Bag

Driver: Callway X-Hot 10.5 with Fubuki 50S (pulled from a TM Burner SuperFast)
Woods: 19 Deg Callaway X-hot Proj X Stock S Flex
Hybrid: 22 Deg TM SF i70R, Cobra Baffler 25 Deg NS950R
Irons 5-Pw:  Titleist 704 CB NSP950 (Flex Unknown - think it is R)
Wedges: Perry Gear 52 Deg DG S300 and BFG 55 Deg KBS Hi-Rev, Tourstage 60 Deg
Putter: RIFE Antigua Island with Champ Large Grip
Back to top Go down
Elephant789
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-09-03
Location : Jurong West

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:53 am

Derek wrote:
If I recall correctly, JCC Exec Course has 5 holes, 2 Par 4 and 3 Par 3. Approximate distances (depending on white or blue tee)

Hole 1 - 280m-300m (OB RIght)
Hole 2 - 120m-130m (Can't remember if water right)
Hole 3 - 140m-160m (Water Right)
Hole 4 - 130m-140m
Hole 5 - 280m-290m (Water Right on tee shot)


Oh, wow, great. Thanks for that.
Do you know if I need a tee time or if I can just show up?
Do I need a handicap? Don't have one but I'm not bad.
I guess I should give them a call.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
alvin7379
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2916
Join date : 2009-11-24
Age : 37
Location : Anywhere Comfortable

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:01 am

Elephant789 wrote:
Derek wrote:
If I recall correctly, JCC Exec Course has 5 holes, 2 Par 4 and 3 Par 3. Approximate distances (depending on white or blue tee)

Hole 1 - 280m-300m (OB RIght)
Hole 2 - 120m-130m (Can't remember if water right)
Hole 3 - 140m-160m (Water Right)
Hole 4 - 130m-140m
Hole 5 - 280m-290m (Water Right on tee shot)


Oh, wow, great. Thanks for that.
Do you know if I need a tee time or if I can just show up?
Do I need a handicap? Don't have one but I'm not bad.
I guess I should give them a call.

Thanks.

JCC Executive course only accept walk in... no need handicap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.visualtech.com.sg
Elephant789
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-09-03
Location : Jurong West

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:23 pm

alvin7379 wrote:
Elephant789 wrote:
Derek wrote:
If I recall correctly, JCC Exec Course has 5 holes, 2 Par 4 and 3 Par 3. Approximate distances (depending on white or blue tee)

Hole 1 - 280m-300m (OB RIght)
Hole 2 - 120m-130m (Can't remember if water right)
Hole 3 - 140m-160m (Water Right)
Hole 4 - 130m-140m
Hole 5 - 280m-290m (Water Right on tee shot)


Oh, wow, great. Thanks for that.
Do you know if I need a tee time or if I can just show up?
Do I need a handicap? Don't have one but I'm not bad.
I guess I should give them a call.

Thanks.

JCC Executive course only accept walk in... no need handicap.

Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Zig Zag
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-07-12
Age : 103
Location : On a Little Red Dot

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:37 pm

If I recall correctly, there is water on the left off fairway at landing area as well on hole 5.
Back to top Go down
monoshox15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 75
Join date : 2012-11-07

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Hey

Have you gone to play yet?

I'm kind of keen to get a buddy along to play but i am DAMM lousy.

JCC is opp my place too! Razz

Elephant789 wrote:
Well, I've been in Singapore for over two months and it's time to play golf.

I'm thinking of playing the executive course at JCC as it's near my house and I've already been to the range there once.

Anyone know what is the longest club I will need to hit? Should I bring all my clubs?

Thanks for any help.
Back to top Go down
Elephant789
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-09-03
Location : Jurong West

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:20 pm

No, I couldn't make it out last weekend but will go play this weekend for sure, Saturday morning is my plan. Let me know if you would like to play together. Or else I will go alone, but that sucks.

monoshox15 wrote:
Hey

Have you gone to play yet?

I'm kind of keen to get a buddy along to play but i am DAMM lousy.

JCC is opp my place too! Razz

Elephant789 wrote:
Well, I've been in Singapore for over two months and it's time to play golf.

I'm thinking of playing the executive course at JCC as it's near my house and I've already been to the range there once.

Anyone know what is the longest club I will need to hit? Should I bring all my clubs?

Thanks for any help.
Back to top Go down
monoshox15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 75
Join date : 2012-11-07

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:07 pm

sorry, accidental delete.
Back to top Go down
nick_leo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-01-12
Age : 34
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Would like to join you guys? Let me know? Nicholas - 8126 1994
Back to top Go down
monoshox15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 75
Join date : 2012-11-07

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:47 pm

sorry guys! i haven't been following the thread.

shd there be a recreational one...let me know again please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamessun
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-01-21
Location : West Coast Road

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:34 pm

hi all,

I've not been at JCC EC, like to join you soonest can on a weekday.

Let''s set date here see some of us can come together to give good recreational rounds(5holesx2).

suggested date: 30 Jan
estimated tee off: 0830hrs

1, James- h/p: 96581991
2, ?
3,?
.
.

we can text among us using WhatsApp once you log in your nr and availability here.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
idrahus
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-11
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 am

no need handicap? The last time i was there, they ask for my handicap.
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 565
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:20 am

for 5 holes, how much will it be for public?
Back to top Go down
Jamessun
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-01-21
Location : West Coast Road

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:23 pm

Cost: $30 for 2 rounds of 5 holes (10 holes total)
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 565
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:37 pm

Hi all, a quick question. For this executive course is it walking course or is there buggy??
Back to top Go down
wolverine
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 433
Join date : 2010-12-08
Location : West End

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:43 pm

Walking and it is ver flat course
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 565
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:59 pm

Is there trolley to rent?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:30 pm

danielleecm wrote:
Is there trolley to rent?
I think there is..but very short...carry a few clubs enough
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 565
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:59 pm

thanks is it fun playing there?
Back to top Go down
Elephant789
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-09-03
Location : Jurong West

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:09 pm

danielleecm wrote:
thanks is it fun playing there?

It's not that bad for an executive course. All flat, straight and short.
Back to top Go down
Nam Flog
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 437
Join date : 2013-12-01

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Hi can anybody advise the new JCC executive layout?

I know they change but cannot find anything on their website. 

I specifically want to know if the chipping and pitching practice area is still there before the 1st tee. If shifted to where?

Thanks.

Will be bonus if can provide the rates as well. I believe the rates on their website is not updated….
Back to top Go down
kissthegreen
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 523
Join date : 2014-02-11

PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Fri May 01, 2015 10:17 am

I played there in Feb on a Sat. About 40 bucks bcos they were repairing the last hole, but when they have full 5 holes, it was about 50 bucks. Weekdays is about 10 cheaper.
Personally, I find the condition better than Mandai.. Good for practicing  iron shots..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: JCC Executive Course   Today at 2:30 am

Back to top Go down
 
JCC Executive Course
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» NSRCC Par 3 Executive Course Gathering
» Executive - Waste Water Drainage
» Major heat on WWE Executive over Punks contract situation
» Executive Par 3 at SAFRA
» Autosleeper Executive 1993

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.