Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Especially for 3131T <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Especially for 3131T <3   Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:28 pm

wahaha.... actually, she's meant for Rocco lah Razz

See me so nice? On holiday also thought of you ... errmmm I mean Rocco clown

Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:49 am

Wow....wow.. Laughing
Our dear bro patrick will b v v touched! I love you
hey Pat, wru? Question
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:17 am

hkhamateur wrote:
Wow....wow.. Laughing
Our dear bro patrick will b v v touched! I love you
hey Pat, wru? Question

Mi saw bro 3131T driving at bout 7am exiting sle towards yishun...

Pls dun mistook me as stalker hor...

Jus happened to see a speeding audi... Kekekeke
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:03 am

robert33 wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
Wow....wow.. Laughing
Our dear bro patrick will b v v touched! I love you
hey Pat, wru? Question

Mi saw bro 3131T driving at bout 7am exiting sle towards yishun...

Pls dun mistook me as stalker hor...

Jus happened to see a speeding audi... Kekekeke

Fr sure, he s v happy! Very Happy
Happy feet too! cheers
Back to top Go down
2008
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 754
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : Club House

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:51 pm

hkhamateur wrote:


Fr sure, he s v happy! Very Happy
Happy feet too! cheers

yes, he is very happy today for winning $$ from his flight mates.
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:58 pm

2008 wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:


Fr sure, he s v happy! Very Happy
Happy feet too! cheers

yes, he is very happy today for winning $$ from his flight mates.

Wow...double happiness fr him today! sunny queen
No wonder he was nt in gr lor! Wink


Last edited by hkhamateur on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:59 pm

golfjoy wrote:
wahaha.... actually, she's meant for Rocco lah Razz

See me so nice? On holiday also thought of you ... errmmm I mean Rocco clown


Woow sistar... Im so touch for Rocco... N I think he miss u leh...

If only this bitch is in sgp... Rocco will be very very happy mann...

IIRC, this was in Italy?
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:01 pm

robert33 wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
Wow....wow.. Laughing
Our dear bro patrick will b v v touched! I love you
hey Pat, wru? Question

Mi saw bro 3131T driving at bout 7am exiting sle towards yishun...

Pls dun mistook me as stalker hor...

Jus happened to see a speeding audi... Kekekeke

Wahahaha... Like that also kanna spotted...

But I nv speed leh bro...
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:03 pm

3131T wrote:
robert33 wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:
Wow....wow.. Laughing
Our dear bro patrick will b v v touched! I love you
hey Pat, wru? Question

Mi saw bro 3131T driving at bout 7am exiting sle towards yishun...

Pls dun mistook me as stalker hor...

Jus happened to see a speeding audi... Kekekeke

Wahahaha... Like that also kanna spotted...

But I nv speed leh bro...
Wah.....going to NSRCC?
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:04 pm

2008 wrote:
hkhamateur wrote:


Fr sure, he s v happy! Very Happy
Happy feet too! cheers

yes, he is very happy today for winning $$ from his flight mates.

lol!

Bro, today was just another lucky day for me mann...
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:07 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
Wow...double happiness fr him today! sunny queen
No wonder he was nt in gr lor! Wink

enwee wrote:
Wah.....going to NSRCC?

ha ha bros... Just back from OCC game...
Back to top Go down
Suzuki
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 666
Join date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:27 pm

Why is that man carrying a sword?
Back to top Go down
2008
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 754
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : Club House

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Suzuki wrote:
Why is that man carrying a sword?

From china? 卖狗肉?
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:58 pm

2008 wrote:
Suzuki wrote:
Why is that man carrying a sword?

From china? 卖狗肉?

Actually i saw! Rolling Eyes
Mayb tat person just brought e dog n headg hme fr dinner? tongue
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:04 pm

2008 wrote:
Suzuki wrote:
Why is that man carrying a sword?

From china? 卖狗肉?

Wah... Pls tell me its not true... Else, it will be damn sad mann...

And if these people do, they r really K@#$&^*()$# lor...
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:39 pm

3131T wrote:

Woow sistar... Im so touch for Rocco... N I think he miss u leh...

If only this bitch is in sgp... Rocco will be very very happy mann...

IIRC, this was in Italy?

Yah Italian bitch!! wahahaha.... Rome to be specific Razz
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:53 pm

golfjoy wrote:
3131T wrote:

Woow sistar... Im so touch for Rocco... N I think he miss u leh...

If only this bitch is in sgp... Rocco will be very very happy mann...

IIRC, this was in Italy?

Yah Italian bitch!! wahahaha.... Rome to be specific Razz

Woow... Europe holiday hor... Nice...

Once again, thx for the pic sistar...

Btw, do u mean its less than 3 years old with "<3"
Back to top Go down
golfjoy
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1386
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 77
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:33 pm

3131T wrote:

Woow... Europe holiday hor... Nice...

Once again, thx for the pic sistar...

Btw, do u mean its less than 3 years old with "<3"

Yup, nice trip! but broke now ... Shocked

Hahaha.... this shows that you don't play Faceb00k leh da-ge!
It's a heart lah.... <3
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:42 pm

golfjoy wrote:
3131T wrote:

Woow... Europe holiday hor... Nice...

Once again, thx for the pic sistar...

Btw, do u mean its less than 3 years old with "<3"

Yup, nice trip! but broke now ... Shocked

Hahaha.... this shows that you don't play Faceb00k leh da-ge!
It's a heart lah.... <3

Wahahaha... Most of the time Im in GR lor... Thats y...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:53 pm

3131T wrote:
golfjoy wrote:
3131T wrote:

Woow... Europe holiday hor... Nice...

Once again, thx for the pic sistar...

Btw, do u mean its less than 3 years old with "<3"

Yup, nice trip! but broke now ... Shocked

Hahaha.... this shows that you don't play Faceb00k leh da-ge!
It's a heart lah.... <3

Wahahaha... Most of the time Im in GR lor... Thats y...

I want to revenge.
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:29 pm

duffader wrote:
I want to revenge.

Oops... Ok lor... Beer
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:34 pm

3131T wrote:
duffader wrote:
I want to revenge.

Oops... Ok lor... Beer

i also want....
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:37 pm

slinger wrote:
3131T wrote:
duffader wrote:
I want to revenge.

Oops... Ok lor... Beer

i also want....

Different story hor...

Duffy wanna revenge on me... N he is capable...

For u, is I can only be slaughter by u...
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5599
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:10 pm

3131T wrote:
slinger wrote:
3131T wrote:
duffader wrote:
I want to revenge.

Oops... Ok lor... Beer

i also want....

Different story hor...

Duffy wanna revenge on me... N he is capable...

For u, is I can only be slaughter by u...

Can I have the honor of having a Sunday morning game with you???
Back to top Go down
Happy Feet
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:29 pm

for duffy to seek revenge means 3131 shld be a very berry kan strong 18hcp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Especially for 3131T <3   Today at 7:58 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Especially for 3131T <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Limited Edition Diamana X - High Modulus Carbon Model

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.