Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 IOI Palm Villa Golf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ngn52
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 90
Join date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:25 am

PV's Green fee keep on increased, anyway still reasonable compare to the rest of course!
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:22 pm

jeffman88 wrote:
Today I asked Oscar to send me weekend rates for Palm Villa. Got a shock at the prices quoted:

Weekdays Mon-Fr1: RM103
Sat/Sun AM: RM238
Sat PM: RM198
SUn PM: RM170

On top of that all prices Oscar quoted, he also added : PRICES ARE ONLY APPLICABLE FOR 4 IN A FLIGHT BOOKING - in other words MINIMUM 4BALL..

In disbelief i smsed him to reconfirm if the 4ball rule also applies to the weekday RM103 rate, he relied "YEAP!"

Wonder how come PV's prices now so high?

Simply bcos of high demand coming from the little Red dot ... I gamed there last Sat and came across majority of the golfers were coming from Singapore ...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:24 pm

tonnyfong wrote:
I remembered years ago i went into a "clay" like bunker there, i had to putt my way out.

But when i played last sat, the sand feels very fine. Did they change to better quality sand for the bunkers?


The sand quality is fine but it seemed that the bunkers do not have enough sand in it to be called a sand bunker. It becomes very tricky to hit from a sand bunker lie with very little amount of sand in it ...
Back to top Go down
tonnyfong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 28
Location : West, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Turbo wrote:
tonnyfong wrote:
I remembered years ago i went into a "clay" like bunker there, i had to putt my way out.

But when i played last sat, the sand feels very fine. Did they change to better quality sand for the bunkers?


The sand quality is fine but it seemed that the bunkers do not have enough sand in it to be called a sand bunker. It becomes very tricky to hit from a sand bunker lie with very little amount of sand in it ...

I guess they didn't top up the sand for awhile. lol. havent seen the base of a bunker before though.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:18 am

Anybody know the green fee if book directly from IOI Palm instead of thru Oscar?
Back to top Go down
fata
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : Fairway Green

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:17 am

http://www.palmvilla.com.my/golf_charges/GolfCharges.cfm
Back to top Go down
modthing
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Turbo wrote:
Anybody know the green fee if book directly from IOI Palm instead of thru Oscar?

I think booking via golf greedy is cheaper.. s $22/ball for next week day morning
Back to top Go down
tonnyfong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 28
Location : West, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:46 pm

modthing wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Anybody know the green fee if book directly from IOI Palm instead of thru Oscar?

I think booking via golf greedy is cheaper.. s $22/ball for next week day morning

Dont mind me asking, $22 bucks including buggy or just green fees?

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
modthing
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 50
Join date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:02 pm

tonnyfong wrote:
modthing wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Anybody know the green fee if book directly from IOI Palm instead of thru Oscar?

I think booking via golf greedy is cheaper.. s $22/ball for next week day morning

Dont mind me asking, $22 bucks including buggy or just green fees?

Thanks in advance!

S$22/pax for both buggy and green fee..
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:05 pm

fata wrote:
http://www.palmvilla.com.my/golf_charges/GolfCharges.cfm

So it is still cheaper to book thru Oscar ...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:06 pm

modthing wrote:
tonnyfong wrote:
modthing wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Anybody know the green fee if book directly from IOI Palm instead of thru Oscar?

I think booking via golf greedy is cheaper.. s $22/ball for next week day morning

Dont mind me asking, $22 bucks including buggy or just green fees?

Thanks in advance!

S$22/pax for both buggy and green fee..

Thats a very good price!
Back to top Go down
fata
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : Fairway Green

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Turbo wrote:
modthing wrote:
tonnyfong wrote:
modthing wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Anybody know the green fee if book directly from IOI Palm instead of thru Oscar?

I think booking via golf greedy is cheaper.. s $22/ball for next week day morning

Dont mind me asking, $22 bucks including buggy or just green fees?

Thanks in advance!

S$22/pax for both buggy and green fee..

Thats a very good price!

How to booked? Any contact?
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:38 pm

fata wrote:
Turbo wrote:
modthing wrote:
tonnyfong wrote:
modthing wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Anybody know the green fee if book directly from IOI Palm instead of thru Oscar?

I think booking via golf greedy is cheaper.. s $22/ball for next week day morning

Dont mind me asking, $22 bucks including buggy or just green fees?

Thanks in advance!

S$22/pax for both buggy and green fee..

Thats a very good price!

How to booked? Any contact?

Bro fata, u need to sign up as member w golfgreedy.com
Enjoyed my friend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fata
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 383
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : Fairway Green

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:40 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
fata wrote:
Turbo wrote:
modthing wrote:
tonnyfong wrote:
modthing wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Anybody know the green fee if book directly from IOI Palm instead of thru Oscar?

I think booking via golf greedy is cheaper.. s $22/ball for next week day morning

Dont mind me asking, $22 bucks including buggy or just green fees?

Thanks in advance!

S$22/pax for both buggy and green fee..

Thats a very good price!

How to booked? Any contact?

Bro fata, u need to sign up as member w golfgreedy.com
Enjoyed my friend. Very Happy

Thx bro..
Back to top Go down
tonnyfong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 95
Join date : 2011-09-01
Age : 28
Location : West, Singapore

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:43 pm

lol. it's really damn worth it. any idea if the ppl there are flexible?

for example you and 4 friends buy separately at different tee times on a weekday but all within that hour.

then walk in and request to be put together.
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:50 pm

tonnyfong wrote:
lol. it's really damn worth it. any idea if the ppl there are flexible?

for example you and 4 friends buy separately at different tee times on a weekday but all within that hour.

then walk in and request to be put together.

Actually e quoted green fee has two options:
1) Buy now option bt in two weeks advance
2) On nearg dates, usually need to bid fr tat quoted fee (And it wldnt b S$22 anymore. ie: S$34 etc)

weekdays min. 2 pax per flight.
weekends min. 3 pax per flight.
Can b done as i ve tried few times b4.. Very Happy

Hope this helps. Wink
Back to top Go down
doink24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:09 am

Hi, for bookings via golf greedy, in the event i have only 2 pax for tmr, can i still play? cheers!
Back to top Go down
renode
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 387
Join date : 2010-01-04
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:41 am

Just found out over the festive period that Palm Villa's weekend price has gone up thru Oscar latest rates, think its RM 170 per pax on Sunday pm.

It's much more worth it to book through golfgreedy, while it last.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:45 am

doink24 wrote:
Hi, for bookings via golf greedy, in the event i have only 2 pax for tmr, can i still play? cheers!

Can lah I don't see why not.
Back to top Go down
Mike888
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 153
Join date : 2012-07-27
Location : North

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:11 pm

tonnyfong wrote:
lol. it's really damn worth it. any idea if the ppl there are flexible?

for example you and 4 friends buy separately at different tee times on a weekday but all within that hour.

then walk in and request to be put together.

from my experience the guys there are flexible.
Back to top Go down
doink24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:27 pm

I cannot book for 2 pax for golfgreedy. They said min 3... hai
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:04 pm

doink24 wrote:
I cannot book for 2 pax for golfgreedy. They said min 3... hai
Just call them lor...jb courses wkday no many people lah.
Back to top Go down
doink24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:12 pm

i want for weekend hahaha...
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Wkend..most club don't allow sorry....since u wanna play why don't u booked and post it here. I'm sure got respond for it.
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:18 pm

As far as I know Palm Villa allow 2 golfers on weekend. You can either book direct with them or go through Oscar.

Palm Villa - +60 7 59990999
Oscar Golf - +65 96508609

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: IOI Palm Villa Golf    Today at 2:39 am

Back to top Go down
 
IOI Palm Villa Golf
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB
» IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort
» Super Special Raya Promo Golf Voucher at Palm Villa!
» IOI Palm Villa Golf
» Golf Rate on 1st of May 2012 @ IOI Palm Villa!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.