Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:16 pm

i dont like u...

u r poisonous

u make me spend $$

u poison me

u make me buy things...

i dont like u...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:20 pm

haragolfer....

thank you so much...

u make andrew golf spend $$...

pls spread more poison to him...

make andrew golf buy more things...

i lup u deep deep...

cos i will have more crab dinner from andrew golf....

Face Hug Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:56 pm

muah Hahahahaahhaah. warning guys. Andrew has new WMD. you have been warned
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:01 pm

I tot no nid to poison this chap... He always self-poison...

This best way to describe him about buying new weapon will be... :

Its better than SEX...
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Hahahahaahhaah. ... to be fair. he really resisted. but to no avail. ok maybe the beer and wine did soften him up.
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:04 pm

Waaaaa....

Long time he no golf with me already lor...

Fed up.. I'm going to throw some sand bottles.... lol!



Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:06 pm

Kana sai lor

I wanted to go ...

He opened a bottle of 2002 red wine and I'm screwed Liao...

But can u imagine... Whole game I'm always behind

Till last hole... I outdrove the longest hitter in e flight... pig


Kana Sai!!! Spend $$$$.....
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:10 pm

haragolfer wrote:
Hahahahaahhaah. ... to be fair. he really resisted. but to no avail. ok maybe the beer and wine did soften him up.

lol! Well done mate...

Now that he has WMD weapon, he will jio us for game...

And we can take some $$$ from him to buy new weapon for oueselves... ROFL ROFL ROFL
Back to top Go down
haragolfer
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 1659
Join date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:12 pm

and the equipment junkies anonymous welcomes you.
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:16 pm

3131T wrote:
haragolfer wrote:
Hahahahaahhaah. ... to be fair. he really resisted. but to no avail. ok maybe the beer and wine did soften him up.

lol! Well done mate...

Now that he has WMD weapon, he will jio us for game...

And we can take some $$$ from him to buy new weapon for oueselves... ROFL ROFL ROFL


I sure lose ah!!!

Mai hao Lian!
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:22 pm

andrew-golf wrote:
3131T wrote:
haragolfer wrote:
Hahahahaahhaah. ... to be fair. he really resisted. but to no avail. ok maybe the beer and wine did soften him up.

lol! Well done mate...

Now that he has WMD weapon, he will jio us for game...

And we can take some $$$ from him to buy new weapon for oueselves... ROFL ROFL ROFL


I sure lose ah!!!

Mai hao Lian!

Lai lor... As per discussed, next Wed onz...
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:24 pm

3131T wrote:
andrew-golf wrote:
3131T wrote:
haragolfer wrote:
Hahahahaahhaah. ... to be fair. he really resisted. but to no avail. ok maybe the beer and wine did soften him up.

lol! Well done mate...

Now that he has WMD weapon, he will jio us for game...

And we can take some $$$ from him to buy new weapon for oueselves... ROFL ROFL ROFL


I sure lose ah!!!

Mai hao Lian!

Lai lor... As per discussed, next Wed onz...


let me think about it la.. u not my client wahhahahhaahahaa
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:31 pm

andrew-golf wrote:
let me think about it la.. u not my client wahhahahhaahahaa

Chey.... Hao Lian...
Back to top Go down
hardrock
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2443
Join date : 2009-07-12
Age : 46
Location : Choa Chu Kang

PostSubject: Re: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:42 pm

I was half poison n .................. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Alvin, what did u do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)   Today at 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Haragolfer - Poisonous :):)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Snake Venom
» Creepy Crawlies
» KZG v Miura Irons
» BBQs should carry poison warning: coroner
» Anti-freeze - ratio and replacement

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.