Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 How much is an ice Milo at nsrcc kopitiam??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: How much is an ice Milo at nsrcc kopitiam??    Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:56 am

Beautiful weather for ice Milo.

Walked to the well known "cafe" at nsrcc changi.

Paid $2.90 for the ice Milo.

Wondering. Have I grown too old? Or lost touch with what's happening..

I remembered it was $1.20...

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
2008
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 754
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : Club House

PostSubject: Re: How much is an ice Milo at nsrcc kopitiam??    Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:08 am

IMO they are over priced and under service.
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: How much is an ice Milo at nsrcc kopitiam??    Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:48 am

The cafe is indeed very overprice. Which why I seldom wanna eat there.

@ Chien, yesterday in TMCC (Tampines), someone was already complaining the coffee ex.
Back to top Go down
andrew-golf
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4972
Join date : 2009-10-20
Location : Always on the fairway

PostSubject: Re: How much is an ice Milo at nsrcc kopitiam??    Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:53 am

Kopi o there is $1.50


50% more than kopi tiam outside...
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: How much is an ice Milo at nsrcc kopitiam??    Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:45 pm

enwee wrote:
The cafe is indeed very overprice. Which why I seldom wanna eat there.

@ Chien, yesterday in TMCC (Tampines), someone was already complaining the coffee ex.

lol!

Have to tell that someone, when you order at TMCC, you get quality service and food, and if you can't finish the drink, the staff will pack it up for you (plus ice if you think the drink not cold enough)... And if the food is too salty, they will bring it back and re-do it immediately...

As for the Changi cafe... First, you have to get their attention.. Then plea with them to come take your order.. If you are lucky, they would, if not, then you just gotta wait... Btw, water and chili sauce is self service...

It's always crowded, I wonder why it's always short of staff...

Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 624
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : back lonkang

PostSubject: Re: How much is an ice Milo at nsrcc kopitiam??    Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:56 pm

the cafe in nsrcc changi is shit and i mean literally - bird shit all over the floor and at times tables and chairs. Cannot believe that a country club can hv so low hygiene standard.
Back to top Go down
chien
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1817
Join date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: How much is an ice Milo at nsrcc kopitiam??    Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:15 pm

beehome wrote:
the cafe in nsrcc changi is shit and i mean literally - bird shit all over the floor and at times tables and chairs. Cannot believe that a country club can hv so low hygiene standard.

Agreed... I think food court is much cleaner.. Food taste better too...

Somehow, I never looked at nsrcc as a country club... Its like a public golf course to me.. There's no country club feeling about it..

Laughing
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: How much is an ice Milo at nsrcc kopitiam??    Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:34 am

chien wrote:
enwee wrote:
The cafe is indeed very overprice. Which why I seldom wanna eat there.

@ Chien, yesterday in TMCC (Tampines), someone was already complaining the coffee ex.

lol!

Have to tell that someone, when you order at TMCC, you get quality service and food, and if you can't finish the drink, the staff will pack it up for you (plus ice if you think the drink not cold enough)... And if the food is too salty, they will bring it back and re-do it immediately...

As for the Changi cafe... First, you have to get their attention.. Then plea with them to come take your order.. If you are lucky, they would, if not, then you just gotta wait... Btw, water and chili sauce is self service...

It's always crowded, I wonder why it's always short of staff...

Actually I thought it's reasonable for a expresso double
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: How much is an ice Milo at nsrcc kopitiam??    Today at 1:30 am

Back to top Go down
 
How much is an ice Milo at nsrcc kopitiam??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Nsrcc Saturday mornings
» NSRCC member list (for 9-hole game in the evenings)
» NSRCC Member - Weekend
» Nsrcc rates
» Recommendations on golf coach in NSRCC

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.