Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Big3golf - Uncontactable???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Hi guys, wondering if anyone of you have managed to contact the ppl in charge of Big3golf

I'm wanting to sign up with them and have tried emailing as well as calling them. The email which I sent months ago still has no response. When I call the handphone number listed on the website, the phone rings but there is never an answer.

The website says register and pay first and then someone will contact you. But given that they neither reply their emails nor answer their calls, who would dare pay first??? I certainly wouldn't.

Pls let me know if you have any useful info about this illusive club. in fact, if anyone of you know the ppl who run this outfit, it'd be great if you can ask them to wake from their slumber.
Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:09 pm

scottycollector wrote:
Hi guys, wondering if anyone of you have managed to contact the ppl in charge of Big3golf

I'm wanting to sign up with them and have tried emailing as well as calling them. The email which I sent months ago still has no response. When I call the handphone number listed on the website, the phone rings but there is never an answer.

The website says register and pay first and then someone will contact you. But given that they neither reply their emails nor answer their calls, who would dare pay first??? I certainly wouldn't.

Pls let me know if you have any useful info about this illusive club. in fact, if anyone of you know the ppl who run this outfit, it'd be great if you can ask them to wake from their slumber.

Haha... pay first and contact later? Must be kidding right?
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Begbie wrote:
scottycollector wrote:

Yeah, join NSRCC lah! It's the BEST place in Singapore to golf...
And they DON'T charge a lot to play..
And it's always not crowded...
And the food at the cafe is soooo nice!
And the towels in the changing room are soooo plush like kitchen towels...
and the marshals are not assholes! .....
and the other members don't have carrots up their asses and all of them are sooooo professional golfers... They shoot 120 and STILL THINK they can play off the blue tee...

Smile Play in NSRCC!! HUAT AH!
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Hey SC, have u considered mgk?

Driver: Callway X-Hot 10.5 with Fubuki 50S (pulled from a TM Burner SuperFast)
Woods: 19 Deg Callaway X-hot Proj X Stock S Flex
Hybrid: 22 Deg TM SF i70R, Cobra Baffler 25 Deg NS950R
Irons 5-Pw:  Titleist 704 CB NSP950 (Flex Unknown - think it is R)
Wedges: Perry Gear 52 Deg DG S300 and BFG 55 Deg KBS Hi-Rev, Tourstage 60 Deg
Putter: RIFE Antigua Island with Champ Large Grip
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:34 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
Begbie wrote:
scottycollector wrote:

and the other members don't have carrots up their asses and all of them are sooooo professional golfers... They shoot 120 and STILL THINK they can play off the blue tee...

Wa what's with the sarcasm? =)

carrots up their asses? lol
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:37 pm

Derek wrote:

Hi Derek, yes I did consider MGK. I think they are the most reputable estateless club, with a great discount at OCC. but if i add in the NTUC membership, which i completely do not need, it's a lot more ex than other clubs.

Anyway I've decided to just renew my membership with golfallianze. their prices are very reasonable and their staff are very helpful and super responsive. Unlike Big3golf.
Back to top Go down
duffader
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:57 pm

TheFocalPoint wrote:
Begbie wrote:
scottycollector wrote:

Tsk tsk.... Sour ah???
Back to top Go down
drawbias
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:44 pm

TFP ........ what are you trying to imply???????
Back to top Go down
Derek
Caddy
Caddy

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:07 am

scottycollector wrote:
Derek wrote:

Hi Derek, yes I did consider MGK. I think they are the most reputable estateless club, with a great discount at OCC. but if i add in the NTUC membership, which i completely do not need, it's a lot more ex than other clubs.

Anyway I've decided to just renew my membership with golfallianze. their prices are very reasonable and their staff are very helpful and super responsive. Unlike Big3golf.

I was just going to suggest GAZ as well if u find that the Ntuc part does not make sense. I know the guys there professionally from my previous job and they are a properly run outfit.

Driver: Callway X-Hot 10.5 with Fubuki 50S (pulled from a TM Burner SuperFast)
Woods: 19 Deg Callaway X-hot Proj X Stock S Flex
Hybrid: 22 Deg TM SF i70R, Cobra Baffler 25 Deg NS950R
Irons 5-Pw:  Titleist 704 CB NSP950 (Flex Unknown - think it is R)
Wedges: Perry Gear 52 Deg DG S300 and BFG 55 Deg KBS Hi-Rev, Tourstage 60 Deg
Putter: RIFE Antigua Island with Champ Large Grip
Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:23 am

TheFocalPoint wrote:
Begbie wrote:
scottycollector wrote:

hmmm, interesting comments... perhaps its just limited to you la...

its cheap to play there,
its normally quite empty at kranji on the weekdays
the food is pretty good now
eh... towels i'll give this point to you...
and the marshals are pretty nice too...
well, i think you're wlcome to join us in nsrcc over the weekend if you would like to play some serious bets? since we are all 120 shooters, it shld be a walk in the park for you, so, should i give up my slot this week for you to meet some of the 120 shooters?

personally, i'm not good enough to play level with you, but since i'm a 120 shooter and you are a low 80s shooter, i won't ask for much, say 10-10?

i'll be willing to take up any stakes you want... obviously have to be substantial enough to warrant my 4 hours of time la...

Back to top Go down
Begbie
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:32 am

The thing is I hv nvr bothered much abt the towels, food (I can live w bad food but not bad service) or the 120 shooters playing from blue. I dun care really.. But bad marshalls do crawl under my skin. I mostly play in nsrcc kranji on weekdays and so far marshalls been alright..

Havent got into a bad incident w any of the marshalls yet, but maybe u did. Ive only played twice in Changi so i wont comment. And crowded courses gets to me too, thats y i normally opt w my frens for kranji. Maybe changi will be limited to weekday am for me..
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:42 am

shamusan wrote:
TheFocalPoint wrote:
Begbie wrote:
scottycollector wrote:

hmmm, interesting comments... perhaps its just limited to you la...

its cheap to play there,
its normally quite empty at kranji on the weekdays
the food is pretty good now
eh... towels i'll give this point to you...
and the marshals are pretty nice too...
well, i think you're wlcome to join us in nsrcc over the weekend if you would like to play some serious bets? since we are all 120 shooters, it shld be a walk in the park for you, so, should i give up my slot this week for you to meet some of the 120 shooters?

personally, i'm not good enough to play level with you, but since i'm a 120 shooter and you are a low 80s shooter, i won't ask for much, say 10-10?

i'll be willing to take up any stakes you want... obviously have to be substantial enough to warrant my 4 hours of time la...

It's fine, dude.. Although your nuances of sarcasm and meek attempts of civility are not entirely lost on me, you really don't have to lower yourself to my level. Besides, big orange staff bags remind me of carrots and scare the shit outta me...

Back to top Go down
shamusan
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:15 am

You scared? NO.. I would never have thought that possible the great tfp. .. that is sponsored by taylormade...

Come on now.. surely a solid 80s shooter shld have no problem beating a 120 shooter such as myself?
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:19 am

shamusan wrote:
You scared? NO.. I would never have thought that possible the great tfp. .. that is sponsored by taylormade...

Come on now.. surely a solid 80s shooter shld have no problem beating a 120 shooter such as myself?

How colorful your world must be, with fairies and talking trees...
Back to top Go down
and68low
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:41 am

Surely, the world is full of colors, fairies and talking trees but my guess is you are either myopic or just frustrated with your own game in golf ............

I just love those talking trees and colors esp the fairies surrounding the NSRCC golf course !
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:43 am

I like Kranji, but have only played once at Changi. It was a weekday and yes, it was crowded but I didn't run into any problems with the marshalls. My golf buddies brought beer which was nice... and perhaps made me forget any nasty encounters.

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:45 am

and68low wrote:
Surely, the world is full of colors, fairies and talking trees but my guess is you are either myopic or just frustrated with your own game in golf ............

I just love those talking trees and colors esp the fairies surrounding the NSRCC golf course !

Yes, I'm frustrated.. You're very intelligent.
Back to top Go down
scottycollector
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:06 am

how come my thread these days always kena OT. lol
Back to top Go down
TheFocalPoint
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:09 am

scottycollector wrote:

For that, i accept full responsibility and i apologize. Sorry mate.. my bad on this one..
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:20 am

Technospaz wrote:
I like Kranji, but have only played once at Changi. It was a weekday and yes, it was crowded but I didn't run into any problems with the marshalls. My golf buddies brought beer which was nice... and perhaps made me forget any nasty encounters.

Bro TS, i like Kranji course too. MBGK next. I love you
If hve slot jio me can? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:24 am

scottycollector wrote:

Oops! silent
Paiseh bro SC. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:27 am

Btw Big3golf is started by Brad McManus?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:29 am

hkhamateur wrote:
Technospaz wrote:

Bro TS, i like Kranji course too. MBGK next. I love you
If hve slot jio me can? Very Happy

Sure, bro. But I dislike MBGC these days. But that's also cause I contribute to digging the bunkers there way too often.

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
putter
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:12 am

Derek wrote:
scottycollector wrote:
Derek wrote:

I was just going to suggest GAZ as well if u find that the Ntuc part does not make sense. I know the guys there professionally from my previous job and they are a properly run outfit.

Hi Derek

Can you share where can I find golfallianze?
Back to top Go down
putter
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:16 am

putter wrote:
Derek wrote:
scottycollector wrote:
Derek wrote:

Hi Derek

Can you share where can I find golfallianze?

Found them. My apologies.

Type golfalliance instead of golfallianze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big3golf - Uncontactable???   Today at 4:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Big3golf - Uncontactable???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Talk-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.