Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners
Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB
|Subject: Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:10 am|| |
Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners
1. I was so poor growing up if I wasn't a boy, I'd have had nothing to play with.
2. A girl phoned me the other day and said, "Come on over, nobody's home. "I went over. Nobody was home.
3. During sex, my girlfriend always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.
4. One day I came home early from work. I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy, "Hey buddy, why are you doing that?" He said, "Because you came home early."
5. It's been a rough day. I got up this morning, put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.
6. I was such an ugly kid that when I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up.
7. I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and radio.
8. I was such an ugly baby. My mother never breast fed me. She told me that she only liked me as a friend.
9. I'm so ugly that my father carries around a picture of the kid who came with his wallet.
10. When I was born, the doctor came into the waiting room and said to my father, "I'm sorry. We did everything we could, but he pulled through."
11. I'm so ugly that my mother had morning sickness.....AFTER I was born.
12. I remember the time that I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.
13. Once when I was lost, I saw a policeman and asked him to help me find my parents. I said to him, "Do you think we'll ever find them?" He said, "I don't know kid. There's so many places they can hide."
14. My wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday.
15. I'm so ugly that I worked in a pet shop and people kept asking how big I'd get.
16. I went to see my doctor. "Doctor, every morning when I get up and I look in the mirror I feel like throwing up. What's wrong with me?" He said, "I don't know but your eyesight is perfect."
17. I went to the doctor because I'd swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills. My doctor told me to have a few drinks and get some rest.
18. With my old man I got no respect. I asked him, "How can I get my kite in the air?" He told me to run off a cliff.
19. Some dog I got. We call him Egypt because in every room he leaves a pyramid. His favorite bone is in my arm. Last night he went on the paper four times - three of those times I was reading it.
20. One year they wanted to make me poster boy - for birth control.
21. My uncle's dying wish was to have me sitting in his lap; he was in the electric chair.
Clearing my Storeroom
of golfing goodies. Please help support
"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom.
" Henry Beard
Super Active Golfer
Posts : 2089
Join date : 2009-11-30
|Subject: Re: Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:35 am|| |
Posts : 380
Join date : 2009-10-29
|Subject: Re: Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:26 pm|| |
i like the last one best.
Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-11-04
|Subject: Re: Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:12 am|| |
Rodney ... You will be missed
Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-04-03
|Subject: Re: Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners Sun May 19, 2013 10:29 am|| |
|Subject: Re: Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners Today at 8:18 am|| |
Total Donation till date to
Autism Association (SG): S$46,285
|» Mizuno Iron |
by zhiming1 Today at 12:17 am
» Sembawang weekend golfer
by avante1624 Yesterday at 8:19 pm
» LPGA Profile: So Yeon Ryu
by tonyj50 Yesterday at 3:51 pm
» SMBC Open TaylorMade launch
by Darrentay Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:23 pm
» Beginners' game for high handicappers...
by dayveed Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:49 pm
» How to fix erratic game?
by matoonia Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:30 pm
» my golf kaki - Whatsapp group chat
by mygolfkaki Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:31 pm
» SMBC Sentosa 19 - 22 January 2017
by kop Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:54 pm
» My Top 40 Player of the Year Predictions for 2017
by tonyj50 Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:33 am
» Looking for a set of beginner golf clubs
by Guitar Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:15 pm
» Beginner Golfer
by dayveed Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:32 am
by Noriki Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:49 pm
» Ten Questions for the 2017 Season
by tonyj50 Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:40 am
» YouTube Golf Channel (by Yaozza)
by mizunoshen Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:47 pm
» New member
by Chelwin Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:57 pm
» Most Popular Photos of the Year - 2016
by etsk22 Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:36 pm
» kids to learn golf
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:29 pm
» Best credit card benefits for golf
by Titlelisten Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:09 pm
» Sunday Morning NSRCC Kranji 853am (18 dec)
by dayveed Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:37 pm
» Regular Weekend NSRCC games
by dayveed Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:36 pm
» Palm Resort all courses booked by Korean Jan to Feb 2017 - Avoid Reminder till March
by dayveed Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:34 pm
» last minute ponderosa tomorrow Thursday 5jan 7:30am
by dayveed Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:13 pm
» Bye Bye Raffles CC
by oldie-newbie Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:00 pm
» Rolex Rankings Movers of the Year - Final
by tonyj50 Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:16 am
» Warren 6 Jan'17 (Friday) 12.30pm - avail 2 ball slot
by golf_nut Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:21 pm
» Hi Golf Republic
by gcwlim Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:47 pm
» Good coaches in the East
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:18 pm
» Golf Training In Thailand
by Artloh Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:11 pm
» Top LPGA Moments of 2016
by tonyj50 Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:00 am
» No idea how much these are worth
by teegem Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:27 pm
» Golf Bags
by lousyswinger Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:48 pm
» LPGA 2017 Priority List
by tonyj50 Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:37 am
» How Well Were My Pre-Season Questions Answered?
by tonyj50 Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:17 am
» Best place to buy Scotty Cameron? (USA vs SG)
by nkglfrs Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:30 pm
» Johor game on 18th December
by dayveed Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:23 am
» Little John Daly
by Daztasiumz Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:15 am
» ELS Desaru Promotion Rate by me
by chien Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:50 am
» Surprises & Disappointments - 2016 Final
by tonyj50 Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:48 am
» Crocodile sighting in Singapore golf course
by stickman Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:56 am
» How Accurate Were My 2016 Predictions? Did I Get It Right?
by tonyj50 Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:40 am
» Mizuno Owners Thread - Soft and Buttery
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:14 pm
» Apple watch
by may_dream1 Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:40 am
» It Was A Dream Come True For 20 Golfers
by tonyj50 Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:06 am
» Changing of Grip...
by jng Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:34 pm
» Saturday 3 Dec, 839 Navy, NSRCC Changi
by andrew-golf Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:29 am