Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners
Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB
|Subject: Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:10 am|| |
Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners
1. I was so poor growing up if I wasn't a boy, I'd have had nothing to play with.
2. A girl phoned me the other day and said, "Come on over, nobody's home. "I went over. Nobody was home.
3. During sex, my girlfriend always wants to talk to me. Just the other night she called me from a hotel.
4. One day I came home early from work. I saw a guy jogging naked. I said to the guy, "Hey buddy, why are you doing that?" He said, "Because you came home early."
5. It's been a rough day. I got up this morning, put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.
6. I was such an ugly kid that when I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up.
7. I could tell my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and radio.
8. I was such an ugly baby. My mother never breast fed me. She told me that she only liked me as a friend.
9. I'm so ugly that my father carries around a picture of the kid who came with his wallet.
10. When I was born, the doctor came into the waiting room and said to my father, "I'm sorry. We did everything we could, but he pulled through."
11. I'm so ugly that my mother had morning sickness.....AFTER I was born.
12. I remember the time that I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.
13. Once when I was lost, I saw a policeman and asked him to help me find my parents. I said to him, "Do you think we'll ever find them?" He said, "I don't know kid. There's so many places they can hide."
14. My wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday.
15. I'm so ugly that I worked in a pet shop and people kept asking how big I'd get.
16. I went to see my doctor. "Doctor, every morning when I get up and I look in the mirror I feel like throwing up. What's wrong with me?" He said, "I don't know but your eyesight is perfect."
17. I went to the doctor because I'd swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills. My doctor told me to have a few drinks and get some rest.
18. With my old man I got no respect. I asked him, "How can I get my kite in the air?" He told me to run off a cliff.
19. Some dog I got. We call him Egypt because in every room he leaves a pyramid. His favorite bone is in my arm. Last night he went on the paper four times - three of those times I was reading it.
20. One year they wanted to make me poster boy - for birth control.
21. My uncle's dying wish was to have me sitting in his lap; he was in the electric chair.
Clearing my Storeroom
of golfing goodies. Please help support
"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom.
" Henry Beard
Super Active Golfer
Posts : 2094
Join date : 2009-11-30
|Subject: Re: Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:35 am|| |
Posts : 380
Join date : 2009-10-29
|Subject: Re: Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:26 pm|| |
i like the last one best.
Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-11-04
|Subject: Re: Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:12 am|| |
Rodney ... You will be missed
Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-04-03
|Subject: Re: Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners Sun May 19, 2013 10:29 am|| |
|Subject: Re: Rodney Dangerfield's 21 Best One Liners || |
Total Donation till date to
Autism Association (SG): S$46,285
|» Texas Shootout Preview, Pairings, and More|
by tonyj5 Yesterday at 2:11 pm
» jBeam TD 450 Driver = my investment for 2016
by Sean Lim Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:00 pm
» Forgiving Clubs
by Sean Lim Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:29 pm
» LPGA Player Profile: Natalie Gulbis (Photos)
by tonyj5 Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:20 am
» Rolex Rankings Movers of the Year 2017 - Part 1
by tonyj5 Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:39 am
» AimPoint Express Green Reading Classes Level 1-2 & Level 3 Advanced @ Marina Bay Golf Course April 22nd 2017
by SGGolfCoaching Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:53 pm
» Lotte Championship Preview, Pairings, and More.
by tonyj5 Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:08 pm
» Hello my fellow golfers
by willytan Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:35 am
» 30 IN 30
by Titleist Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:01 am
» Tanah Merah or Seletar membership?
by chien Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:19 pm
» Pulai Springs
by Sandypar Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 pm
» The Masters 2017
by Daztasiumz Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:05 pm
» OCC term member
by dayveed Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:04 am
» Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!
by dayveed Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:56 am
» LPGA Player Profile: Hee Young Park
by tonyj5 Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:44 am
» Beginners' game for high handicappers...
by A.A.A.A.A.A. Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:15 pm
» my golf kaki - Whatsapp group chat
by AidenLim Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:01 pm
» 2016 TM M1 or 2017 Cobra F7?
by One4ram Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:52 am
» Sembawang weekend golfer
by dayveed Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:48 pm
» Lexi Thompson Assessed 4 Stroke Penalty, Loses Championship in Playoff!
by dimpledgolfball Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:07 pm
» Swing Caddie SC-100 Portable Launch Monitor Review (SAT collection 1205pm delay 20 mins)
by One4ram Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:56 pm
» Surprises and Disappointments 2017 - Part 1
by tonyj5 Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:23 am
» ANA Inspiration Preview, Pairings, and More
by pocketace Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:04 pm
» EVNROLL Putter
by Kaii Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:50 pm
» Looking for good golf coach
by corncrop Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:14 pm
» Golf in Dong Mo, Vietnam
by golftour365 Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:05 pm
» YouTube Golf Channel (by Yaozza)
by yaozza07 Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:32 pm
» Hello everyone :)
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:01 pm
» Kia Classic Preview, Pairings, and Much More!
by tonyj5 Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:15 am
» Golf in Cebu
by freedrop Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:43 am
» Titleist Trial Days & Titleist Thursdays
by Titleist Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:57 pm
» Bank of Hope Founders Cup Preview, Pairings, and More
by tonyj5 Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:09 am
» Restoration of Scotty putters
by vivavic Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:25 pm
» Golf sunscreen is a part of your equipment. Why are you not using the best?
by golfersskinsingapore Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:57 pm
» LPGA Player Profile: Belen Mozo (Photos)
by tonyj5 Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:48 am
» JDM clubs - Worth it?
by willytan Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:05 pm
» Driving range to play on grass
by danielleecm Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:08 am
» Golf Bag Custom Embroidery
by montageme Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:38 am
» Stats & Facts Vol 32 - Fast Starts (and much more)
by tonyj5 Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:56 am
» HSBC Women's Champions Preview, Pairings, and Much More
by tonyj5 Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:33 pm
» Paula Creamer Parts Ways With Longtime Caddie!
by tonyj5 Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:10 am
» NSRCC ordinary membership...pls advise
by equin0x Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:49 pm
» How much is Ping Crossover?
by billcoke Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:41 pm
» Kranji weekday voucher
by coe16arg Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:20 pm
» Honda LPGA Thailand Preview, Pairings, and Much More.
by tonyj5 Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:14 am