Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nomad
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 91
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 54
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:54 am

Hi All,

I am a British Golfer living and working in Singapore, looking for regular weekend game.
Anyone looking for an extra player to join a group?

Nomad
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 387
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 46
Location : woodland

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi Bro i play in The Legend in JB almost every weekend with my 17yrs old son. We tee off in the morning and we always make back to Singapore before 2pm. If you are keen PM me.
Back to top Go down
http://davidtnm@yahoo.com
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:32 pm

dtan wrote:
Hi Bro i play in The Legend in JB almost every weekend with my 17yrs old son. We tee off in the morning and we always make back to Singapore before 2pm. If you are keen PM me.

Am I correct that nowadays the distance to Legend is shorter becos of the new Flyover at 1st link? Or is it the Tanjong Putri?

How much is the weekend morning tee off rate? Is caddy available?

I may join u if I dun have kaki on that particular weekend ...

cheers
Back to top Go down
Tokkokking
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-10-06
Age : 37
Location : Aljunied/Geylang

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Nomad wrote:
Hi All,

I am a British Golfer living and working in Singapore, looking for regular weekend game.
Anyone looking for an extra player to join a group?

Nomad

Hi,

I'm looking for people to play on sat mornings too.
Let me know if you need a partner to play.
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 387
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 46
Location : woodland

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:41 pm

For legend the rate on Sun is RM 220 for morning. The gd thing abt legend is that they have 3 9holes so morning session is always not crowded. The fairways and greens are very well maintaince. They also have caddie there.
Back to top Go down
http://davidtnm@yahoo.com
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:25 am

dtan wrote:
For legend the rate on Sun is RM 220 for morning. The gd thing abt legend is that they have 3 9holes so morning session is always not crowded. The fairways and greens are very well maintaince. They also have caddie there.

Thanks! I shall join you one of the Sat AM ... Do u have a ride or I need to drive there myself? Am not familar with Legend course though I played there a couple of times eons ago ...

cheers
Back to top Go down
Elephant789
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-09-03
Location : Jurong West

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:08 pm

I too would love to play. I moved to Singapore recently and would love to go play in JB as it's cheaper. If you ever need a playing partner, please let me know. However, I don't have a car to drive.
Back to top Go down
mrkatsucurry
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 309
Join date : 2012-11-19
Age : 40

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:29 pm

Hi guys

I've got spare slots for tg putri this sat morning. 730 tee off.

I'm driving.

If you guys are keen, sms or what's app me at 81012231?

Thx

Adrian koh
Back to top Go down
dtan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 387
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 46
Location : woodland

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:44 pm

Anyone keen to join me and Nomad for this Sun morning game at Legend can PM me. 2 more slot to fill.
Back to top Go down
http://davidtnm@yahoo.com
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:30 am

Turbo wrote:
dtan wrote:
Hi Bro i play in The Legend in JB almost every weekend with my 17yrs old son. We tee off in the morning and we always make back to Singapore before 2pm. If you are keen PM me.

Am I correct that nowadays the distance to Legend is shorter becos of the new Flyover at 1st link? Or is it the Tanjong Putri?

How much is the weekend morning tee off rate? Is caddy available?

I may join u if I dun have kaki on that particular weekend ...

cheers
Puteri is nearer for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.   Today at 8:30 am

Back to top Go down
 
Very Keen Golfer Looking for Regular Weekend Game.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» '01 Weekend Game schedules (ECNL and LH)
» Golfers, respect the game when you play the game!
» Friday 3/4 Game Thread - Last Game of the Regular Season (DI)
» Golf Statistics Chart - Charting your game
» 2 ball at Johor on weekend afternoon?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.