Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sunday Golf Kakis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:33 pm

Technospaz wrote:
ChrisD, what's with the handicap issue? I think Choco raised it as a joke but you're asking everyone now. Hmmm....


Cant u see lol!
I am joking as well. If u can't take it from others , then dont joke with others.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:37 pm

ChrisD wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
ChrisD, what's with the handicap issue? I think Choco raised it as a joke but you're asking everyone now. Hmmm....


Cant u see lol!
I am joking as well. If u can't take it from others , then dont joke with others.

Eh? Who can't take it from what?

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:47 pm

ChrisD wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
ChrisD, what's with the handicap issue? I think Choco raised it as a joke but you're asking everyone now. Hmmm....


Cant u see lol!
I am joking as well. If u can't take it from others , then dont joke with others.

don't joke lah, start a war, go to chocoman house and wait for him, spray his wall, and whack him when he come home..

joke so much for what? joke is not going to kill or hurt anyone... but if u go to his house and whack him.. someone's gonna get hurt!!!
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:53 pm

my half cents: Joke can joke...but if want to joke, then take the joke to the originator...Don't lah take the joke and quote the orginator of joke and apply to others.....


PS: anyway, I play off below 24 HC on paper.
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:56 pm

I am also joking with others.
Can't you catch the joke?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:57 pm

Duval_S wrote:
my half cents: Joke can joke...but if want to joke, then take the joke to the originator...Don't lah take the joke and quote the orginator of joke and apply to others.....


PS: anyway, I play off below 24 HC on paper.

My handicap is my swing. On a more serious note, I think I'm playing a 24 at the moment.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:02 pm

Ok lah, let's skip the whole handicap thing....

If one doesn't want to play with another player just because they're not good enough for him/her, let it be, it's his/her choice.

Cheer up guys, and chill !
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:06 pm

mervyntan wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
ChrisD, what's with the handicap issue? I think Choco raised it as a joke but you're asking everyone now. Hmmm....


Cant u see lol!
I am joking as well. If u can't take it from others , then dont joke with others.

don't joke lah, start a war, go to chocoman house and wait for him, spray his wall, and whack him when he come home..

joke so much for what? joke is not going to kill or hurt anyone... but if u go to his house and whack him.. someone's gonna get hurt!!!

So violent.... Jokes are meant to be joke. No violent required.

I started this post bcos wanted to find kakis (beginners are welcome) to play golf in Malaysia. As you know, in Malaysia most courses dont require handicap even on weekends. It is a good trainning ground for beginners, I am sure everyone started off as a beginner.
Hope anyone in this forum will find kakis to start playing on Sunday on a frequent basics.


Cheers

lol!
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Smile come play with us the ladies team..

we are not very good la..
just that most of the time get par and sometimes birdie Razz
occasionally get double pars.. wahahhaha..
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
mervyntan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1499
Join date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:07 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
my half cents: Joke can joke...but if want to joke, then take the joke to the originator...Don't lah take the joke and quote the orginator of joke and apply to others.....


PS: anyway, I play off below 24 HC on paper.

My handicap is my swing. On a more serious note, I think I'm playing a 24 at the moment.

oh, if ur HC is ur swing, u must be playing off a 100? albino
Back to top Go down
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:09 pm

missmoon wrote:
Smile come play with us the ladies team..

we are not very good la..
just that most of the time get par and sometimes birdie Razz
occasionally get double pars.. wahahhaha..

I'm contented with Pars and Bogeys for now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:10 pm

missmoon wrote:
Smile come play with us the ladies team..

we are not very good la..
just that most of the time get par and sometimes birdie Razz
occasionally get double pars.. wahahhaha..


wah moon i like this comment leh! sounds so real! ROFL

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:10 pm

daveaha wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Smile come play with us the ladies team..

we are not very good la..
just that most of the time get par and sometimes birdie Razz
occasionally get double pars.. wahahhaha..

I'm contented with Pars and Bogeys for now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

me too.. i got 8 bogeys and 2 pars for my last game.. *happy*

the rest are double, triple bogey, and double pars.. ahahha.. horrible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:12 pm

katherinechiok wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Smile come play with us the ladies team..

we are not very good la..
just that most of the time get par and sometimes birdie Razz
occasionally get double pars.. wahahhaha..


wah moon i like this comment leh! sounds so real! ROFL

If you were to post this then I wont believe it. For moon, still possible.
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:12 pm

katherinechiok wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Smile come play with us the ladies team..

we are not very good la..
just that most of the time get par and sometimes birdie Razz
occasionally get double pars.. wahahhaha..


wah moon i like this comment leh! sounds so real! ROFL

ya.. all the gals in the flight add up to the sentence..
icesoba get par, u get birdie, i get double par lor..
so it is REAL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:14 pm

mervyntan wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Duval_S wrote:
my half cents: Joke can joke...but if want to joke, then take the joke to the originator...Don't lah take the joke and quote the orginator of joke and apply to others.....


PS: anyway, I play off below 24 HC on paper.

My handicap is my swing. On a more serious note, I think I'm playing a 24 at the moment.

oh, if ur HC is ur swing, u must be playing off a 100? albino

A 100 handicap or a 100 score? Whichever the case, I suck.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:19 pm

ChrisD wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Smile come play with us the ladies team..

we are not very good la..
just that most of the time get par and sometimes birdie Razz
occasionally get double pars.. wahahhaha..


wah moon i like this comment leh! sounds so real! ROFL

If you were to post this then I wont believe it. For moon, still possible.

If you were to post this I'll believe even though i do not know u. For moon, sure she can.

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:24 pm

katherinechiok wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Smile come play with us the ladies team..

we are not very good la..
just that most of the time get par and sometimes birdie Razz
occasionally get double pars.. wahahhaha..


wah moon i like this comment leh! sounds so real! ROFL

If you were to post this then I wont believe it. For moon, still possible.

If you were to post this I'll believe even though i do not know u. For moon, sure she can.

Sure you gals are good. I just started and still dont have a handicap. Will try to train hard to match you gals.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
katherinechiok
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 1271
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : In a bunker.

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:32 pm

ChrisD wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
ChrisD wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Smile come play with us the ladies team..

we are not very good la..
just that most of the time get par and sometimes birdie Razz
occasionally get double pars.. wahahhaha..


wah moon i like this comment leh! sounds so real! ROFL

If you were to post this then I wont believe it. For moon, still possible.

If you were to post this I'll believe even though i do not know u. For moon, sure she can.

Sure you gals are good. I just started and still dont have a handicap. Will try to train hard to match you gals.

Cheers

yea sure! we are good at having fun n cracking jokes, i'm still training hard to make sarcastic comments, hope i'm getting better! Razz by the way, i do not have handicap too. cheers! Beer

_________________
What I am selling (Click on links below):

CUTE DRIVER HEAD COVERS
Back to top Go down
sunny
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 3575
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 41

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:33 pm

all sibei buaya...

last sunday...

rey suggested jliang and i play even...so...first ball...boomz....far until cannot see....
found his ball 100m or less frm green...hit a wedge to green side.

I was cursing....chow buaya.... lol

this place worse than african river....

_________________
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
Back to top Go down
Http://thescarletibis.wordpress.com
daveaha
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3179
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 40
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:39 pm

missmoon wrote:
daveaha wrote:
missmoon wrote:
Smile come play with us the ladies team..

we are not very good la..
just that most of the time get par and sometimes birdie Razz
occasionally get double pars.. wahahhaha..

I'm contented with Pars and Bogeys for now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

me too.. i got 8 bogeys and 2 pars for my last game.. *happy*

the rest are double, triple bogey, and double pars.. ahahha.. horrible.

I got 3 pars and few bogeys during my last game in OCC, but I blew few holes in the opening 9 holes. Horrible scores in the end...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nufc.sg
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:42 pm

katherinechiok wrote:

yea sure! we are good at having fun n cracking jokes, i'm still training hard to make sarcastic comments, hope i'm getting better! Razz by the way, i do not have handicap too. cheers! Beer

Both you and icesoba have good sound effect.. i just have to listen to the sound effects to know if my ball has landed on trouble land or not..
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
icesoba
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 129
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 38
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:08 pm

missmoon wrote:
katherinechiok wrote:

yea sure! we are good at having fun n cracking jokes, i'm still training hard to make sarcastic comments, hope i'm getting better! Razz by the way, i do not have handicap too. cheers! Beer

Both you and icesoba have good sound effect.. i just have to listen to the sound effects to know if my ball has landed on trouble land or not..

hahahaha... i remember what we had done... indeed very good sound effect... hahahahaha i totally enjoy doing that.. HEHE
Back to top Go down
ChrisD
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3469
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 41
Location : Live beside the King

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Anyone interested to golf this sunday?
Back to top Go down
hoelwill
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 391
Join date : 2009-09-09
Location : Bukit Batok cough cough cough

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:28 am

ChrisD i on u..go walau TP sunday game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sunday Golf Kakis   Today at 7:55 am

Back to top Go down
 
Sunday Golf Kakis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Sunday Golf Kakis
» HK Golf Kakis
» Looking for golf kakis BKK Game 26 & 27 March 2013
» Looking for weekday JB golf kakis
» looking for golf kakis to play golf weekly in jb for weekdays

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.