Posts : 479
Join date : 2009-06-22
|Subject: Interesting thoughts Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:29 pm|| |
Things to Live by
1. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
2. Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.
3. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.
4. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
5. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
6. An excellent approach to housework is to sweep the room with a glance..
7. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
8. A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person.
9. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.
10. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
11. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
12. A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.
13.Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
14. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
15. No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
16. A balanced diet is a muffin in each hand.
17. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
18. Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
19. Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.
20. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
21. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
22. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
23. Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
24. Someone who thinks logically provides nice contrast to the real world.
25. It ain't the jeans that make your arse look fat.
26. If you had to identify in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved its full potential, that word would be "meetings."
27. There is a very fine line between "hobby" and mental illness.
28. People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them.
29. You should not confuse your career with your life.
30. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
31. Never lick a steak knife.
32. The most destructive force in the universe is gossip.
33. You will never find anybody who can give you a clear and compelling reason why we observe daylight savings time.
34. You should never say anything to a woman that even remotely suggests that you think she's pregnant unless you can see an actual baby emerging from her at that moment.
35. The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that deep down inside we ALL believe we are good drivers.
36. Your friends love you anyway.
Total Donation till date to
Autism Association (SG): S$46,285
|» Texas Shootout Preview, Pairings, and More|
by tonyj5 Yesterday at 2:11 pm
» jBeam TD 450 Driver = my investment for 2016
by Sean Lim Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:00 pm
» Forgiving Clubs
by Sean Lim Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:29 pm
» LPGA Player Profile: Natalie Gulbis (Photos)
by tonyj5 Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:20 am
» Rolex Rankings Movers of the Year 2017 - Part 1
by tonyj5 Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:39 am
» AimPoint Express Green Reading Classes Level 1-2 & Level 3 Advanced @ Marina Bay Golf Course April 22nd 2017
by SGGolfCoaching Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:53 pm
» Lotte Championship Preview, Pairings, and More.
by tonyj5 Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:08 pm
» Hello my fellow golfers
by willytan Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:35 am
» 30 IN 30
by Titleist Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:01 am
» Tanah Merah or Seletar membership?
by chien Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:19 pm
» Pulai Springs
by Sandypar Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 pm
» The Masters 2017
by Daztasiumz Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:05 pm
» OCC term member
by dayveed Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:04 am
» Deemples - golf app to find golfers to play golf!
by dayveed Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:56 am
» LPGA Player Profile: Hee Young Park
by tonyj5 Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:44 am
» Beginners' game for high handicappers...
by A.A.A.A.A.A. Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:15 pm
» my golf kaki - Whatsapp group chat
by AidenLim Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:01 pm
» 2016 TM M1 or 2017 Cobra F7?
by One4ram Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:52 am
» Sembawang weekend golfer
by dayveed Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:48 pm
» Lexi Thompson Assessed 4 Stroke Penalty, Loses Championship in Playoff!
by dimpledgolfball Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:07 pm
» Swing Caddie SC-100 Portable Launch Monitor Review (SAT collection 1205pm delay 20 mins)
by One4ram Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:56 pm
» Surprises and Disappointments 2017 - Part 1
by tonyj5 Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:23 am
» ANA Inspiration Preview, Pairings, and More
by pocketace Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:04 pm
» EVNROLL Putter
by Kaii Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:50 pm
» Looking for good golf coach
by corncrop Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:14 pm
» Golf in Dong Mo, Vietnam
by golftour365 Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:05 pm
» YouTube Golf Channel (by Yaozza)
by yaozza07 Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:32 pm
» Hello everyone :)
by Bernie Tan Golf Coach Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:01 pm
» Kia Classic Preview, Pairings, and Much More!
by tonyj5 Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:15 am
» Golf in Cebu
by freedrop Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:43 am
» Titleist Trial Days & Titleist Thursdays
by Titleist Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:57 pm
» Bank of Hope Founders Cup Preview, Pairings, and More
by tonyj5 Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:09 am
» Restoration of Scotty putters
by vivavic Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:25 pm
» Golf sunscreen is a part of your equipment. Why are you not using the best?
by golfersskinsingapore Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:57 pm
» LPGA Player Profile: Belen Mozo (Photos)
by tonyj5 Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:48 am
» JDM clubs - Worth it?
by willytan Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:05 pm
» Driving range to play on grass
by danielleecm Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:08 am
» Golf Bag Custom Embroidery
by montageme Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:38 am
» Stats & Facts Vol 32 - Fast Starts (and much more)
by tonyj5 Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:56 am
» HSBC Women's Champions Preview, Pairings, and Much More
by tonyj5 Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:33 pm
» Paula Creamer Parts Ways With Longtime Caddie!
by tonyj5 Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:10 am
» NSRCC ordinary membership...pls advise
by equin0x Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:49 pm
» How much is Ping Crossover?
by billcoke Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:41 pm
» Kranji weekday voucher
by coe16arg Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:20 pm
» Honda LPGA Thailand Preview, Pairings, and Much More.
by tonyj5 Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:14 am