Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Hello Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sabrina.pl.kong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 66
Join date : 2013-03-07
Location : East

PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:08 pm

Hi everyone,

I am new to GR and hope to find kakis for golf but I am not good in the game but still enjoy the game.


Best regards
Sabrina

Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/sabrina.pl.kong
Kel81
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 103
Join date : 2012-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:15 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Welcome to GR, Sabrina. cheers
There re many kakis tat u ll find here to golf, share n learn along yr golfg journey. Wink
Back to top Go down
robert33
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 491
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : @ the changing room!!! Shitting...

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:50 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
Welcome to GR, Sabrina. cheers
There re many kakis tat u ll find here to golf, share n learn along yr golfg journey. Wink

Hi sabrina,

Our bro Hkhamateur is one of the friendliest golfer i had ever met...!!!
























But his friendliness only extends to e ladies...

Damn..

Back to top Go down
sabrina.pl.kong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 66
Join date : 2013-03-07
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:03 pm

i m kinda lost in this forum....

are there any golf outings organised regularly?

anyway i m a lazy golfer so din manage to play all the time...
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/sabrina.pl.kong
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:09 pm

Welcome Sabrina,

Hopefully you'll not be like the Irene.....
Back to top Go down
sabrina.pl.kong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 66
Join date : 2013-03-07
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:11 pm

wah so bad..... who's the Irene? be like her as in how ?
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/sabrina.pl.kong
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:12 pm

sabrina.pl.kong wrote:
wah so bad..... who's the Irene? be like her as in how ?
You can always go and check past history..........
Back to top Go down
sabrina.pl.kong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 66
Join date : 2013-03-07
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:20 pm

i oreli feel lost in this big forum oreli... n too much history to absorb....
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/sabrina.pl.kong
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 506
Join date : 2012-09-12
Location : wherever I am, I am

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:23 pm

enwee wrote:
Welcome Sabrina,

Hopefully you'll not be like the Irene.....

Irene affraid
Back to top Go down
sabrina.pl.kong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 66
Join date : 2013-03-07
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:25 pm

oh dear irene seems to have traumatised u all....

can somebody tell me wat has she done to u all... hahahaa...
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/sabrina.pl.kong
charlesho
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 241
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 34
Location : Singapore / Johor

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Welcome to the forum...

Where you usually play? JB? Or Sg?
Back to top Go down
sabrina.pl.kong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 66
Join date : 2013-03-07
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:49 pm

charlesho wrote:
Welcome to the forum...

Where you usually play? JB? Or Sg?


i seldom play nowadays cos no regular kakis so i will play wherever any of my friends jio me to play lor...

Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/sabrina.pl.kong
Sean76
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 600
Join date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Welcome to GR, Sabrina...

Maybe you can also share where you have played or wish to play, weekday/weekend you can play, more responses will be coming.

More importantly, enjoy your game.
Back to top Go down
sabrina.pl.kong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 66
Join date : 2013-03-07
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:10 pm

Sean76 wrote:
Welcome to GR, Sabrina...

Maybe you can also share where you have played or wish to play, weekday/weekend you can play, more responses will be coming.

More importantly, enjoy your game.

sure... i have played @ JB , Bintan, Batam, MBGC , NSRCC & Perth before...

basically i hope to have more frens to play golf with as I dun have any regular kakis.. so i realli dun mind playing anywhere as long as it's not gg to burn my pocket (such as playing @ sentosa golf course)...

would love to play overseas too cos i love scenic golf...
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/sabrina.pl.kong
nientsu
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 3295
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 42
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Hi Sabrina

I got 4 flights going up Legends this Sat PM.

If you don mind, you are cordially invited to join us. There are a few ladies playing as well.

I have PM you my contact should you be keen

Back to top Go down
willytan
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1170
Join date : 2012-12-29
Age : 40
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:16 pm

If you dun mind playing NPsRCC par3 course during weekday, feel free to pm me to add u on our what'sapp group.
There is about 3-5 of us who meet regularly to play there. We also go other courses to play usually exec courses as most dun have hcp yet.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Hello Sabrina, u are so lucky ... just within a few hours, your introduction thread has oredi accumulated two pages of hello messages/invites ... No wonder the fairer sex always make a strong attention grabbing advertising tool ... Laughing

BTW, welcum on board! cheers
Back to top Go down
sabrina.pl.kong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 66
Join date : 2013-03-07
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:59 pm

willytan wrote:
If you dun mind playing NPsRCC par3 course during weekday, feel free to pm me to add u on our what'sapp group.
There is about 3-5 of us who meet regularly to play there. We also go other courses to play usually exec courses as most dun have hcp yet.

i m only free on weekends.... wish i have the luxury to play golf anytime any day.... ;p
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/sabrina.pl.kong
sabrina.pl.kong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 66
Join date : 2013-03-07
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Turbo wrote:
Hello Sabrina, u are so lucky ... just within a few hours, your introduction thread has oredi accumulated two pages of hello messages/invites ... No wonder the fairer sex always make a strong attention grabbing advertising tool ... Laughing

BTW, welcum on board! cheers


i bet it happened to most newbies bahhh... Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/sabrina.pl.kong
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:03 pm

sabrina.pl.kong wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Hello Sabrina, u are so lucky ... just within a few hours, your introduction thread has oredi accumulated two pages of hello messages/invites ... No wonder the fairer sex always make a strong attention grabbing advertising tool ... Laughing

BTW, welcum on board! cheers


i bet it happened to most newbies bahhh... Smile)

Not necessary true ... For instance, the poor bro below has no one to welcum him except me albeit he posted his intro thread much earlier than you ... The worst is, his very first intro thread was somehow deleted by "dun know who" ... Bwahahaha ... Laughing

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t22444-hello-everyone#364973
Back to top Go down
sabrina.pl.kong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 66
Join date : 2013-03-07
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Turbo wrote:
sabrina.pl.kong wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Hello Sabrina, u are so lucky ... just within a few hours, your introduction thread has oredi accumulated two pages of hello messages/invites ... No wonder the fairer sex always make a strong attention grabbing advertising tool ... Laughing

BTW, welcum on board! cheers


i bet it happened to most newbies bahhh... Smile)

Not necessary true ... For instance, the poor bro below has no one to welcum him except me albeit he posted his intro thread much earlier than you ... The worst is, his very first intro thread was somehow deleted by "dun know who" ... Bwahahaha ... Laughing

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t22444-hello-everyone#364973


ooopsss.... i guess i was just lucky tat somehow most of u happened to be online bah.... lol!

Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/sabrina.pl.kong
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:12 pm

sabrina.pl.kong wrote:
Turbo wrote:
sabrina.pl.kong wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Hello Sabrina, u are so lucky ... just within a few hours, your introduction thread has oredi accumulated two pages of hello messages/invites ... No wonder the fairer sex always make a strong attention grabbing advertising tool ... Laughing

BTW, welcum on board! cheers


i bet it happened to most newbies bahhh... Smile)

Not necessary true ... For instance, the poor bro below has no one to welcum him except me albeit he posted his intro thread much earlier than you ... The worst is, his very first intro thread was somehow deleted by "dun know who" ... Bwahahaha ... Laughing

http://www.golfrepublic.org/t22444-hello-everyone#364973


ooopsss.... i guess i was just lucky tat somehow most of u happened to be online bah.... lol!


Whether it is pure luck or not, it is pretty obvious ... Cool
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:22 pm

nientsu wrote:
Hi Sabrina

I got 4 flights going up Legends this Sat PM.

If you don mind, you are cordially invited to join us. There are a few ladies playing as well.

I have PM you my contact should you be keen


Horrible fella.....jio her never jio me.

Anyway, welcome Sabrina!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sabrina.pl.kong
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 66
Join date : 2013-03-07
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:23 pm

well then it's my honour to have so many friendly golfers welcoming me tonight....

it's just a spur of a moment thingy to join the forum cos hope to have regular games of golf...

all of u have defintely made my night! New here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/sabrina.pl.kong
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Today at 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Hello Everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.