Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Do you have a Tan problem?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2978
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 42
Location : Sinkapoh

PostSubject: Do you have a Tan problem?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:32 am

Do you have a 2 tone on yr legs? Do you have yr right hand all dark and arm fair? Does it look awkward when you roll out yr sleeves and people start asking why is yr right hand so dark? You felt that it is hard to answer when the feller asking is yr boss.

I think I have a Tan problem. Have to stop wearing LS skins and switch to SL skins, so that its not so obvious.
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:53 am

I have multi-tone skin now. I'm not too bothered about it so long as what I wear protects me from UV rays.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:23 pm

Khorkar wrote:
Do you have a 2 tone on yr legs? Do you have yr right hand all dark and arm fair? Does it look awkward when you roll out yr sleeves and people start asking why is yr right hand so dark? You felt that it is hard to answer when the feller asking is yr boss.

I think I have a Tan problem. Have to stop wearing LS skins and switch to SL skins, so that its not so obvious.

No need to worry so much la. Just wear long pants when you play, look pro also. Leg two tone tan solved.

Then just buy a right hand glove and ur hand tan problem solved.

But now you've got to contend with other golfers who see you look more pro with the pants and on closer inspection, look like a koo niang with two gloves. lol!
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2978
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 42
Location : Sinkapoh

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Cannot la. Male golfer with 2 gloves. That is akin to wearing skirt (no offense to the ladies). Talking abt that I just one gentlemen, big feller with 2 black gloves on. He looks very a bit weird.
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:51 pm

At least you won't be getting any questions from ur boss in the office, only strange stares on the course. Anyway, you'll prolly never see those guys again unless they're ur kakis.
Back to top Go down
Duval_S
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 8185
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm

Golf is Tan ... I do have 2 tones or sometime even 3 tones where the latter is becos of skin peeliing.....

At my age, don really bother how folks stare liao....
Back to top Go down
rocky
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 478
Join date : 2009-06-28
Location : SG

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:47 pm

I saw Edgar once at OCC. He had these SUPER FAIR feet and dark tanned legs! His coach was telling him, "Edgar! You can take off your socks now!"

ROFL
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:53 pm

i have tan problem. i have two tones on legs and neck area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:07 pm

Khorkar wrote:
Cannot la. Male golfer with 2 gloves. That is akin to wearing skirt (no offense to the ladies). Talking abt that I just one gentlemen, big feller with 2 black gloves on. He looks very a bit weird.

play with no gloves loh.....
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:37 am

no gloves... then u get 2 burned hands... look at me...

be proud to wear that tan marks. it shows that u are a golfer and proud of it...

anyway, go swimming once a week to solve the tan problem. after that... only your other half will question your tan problem. if it is anyone else... erm.....
Back to top Go down
Khorkar
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 2978
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 42
Location : Sinkapoh

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:35 am

rocky wrote:
I saw Edgar once at OCC. He had these SUPER FAIR feet and dark tanned legs! His coach was telling him, "Edgar! You can take off your socks now!"

ROFL

Edgar is not alone, I am wearing white socks too....

Back to top Go down
WaLau
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 234
Join date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:44 am

missmoon wrote:
i have tan problem. i have two tones on legs and neck area.

but the two tone you have is white and lighter white.....

why are you sooooo white.... do you drink milk everyday..........
dont want to see is difficult....... i wish to call you SUPER WHITE

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:46 am

super white... super white... super white...


i will sing to her later... :p
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:50 am

I wonder whether it's an issue only for golfers in our part of the world or everywhere? I don't see the pros in the US having a tan as bad as ours even though they are more fair skinned.

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:58 am

no lah
they have. look at stenson last year... :p
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:20 am

Technospaz wrote:
I wonder whether it's an issue only for golfers in our part of the world or everywhere? I don't see the pros in the US having a tan as bad as ours even though they are more fair skinned.

Then again, how many pro golfers have you seen in the buff?

You should see Jim Furyk when he takes off his cap, it's scary!
Back to top Go down
ironfist
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1210
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 29
Location : Serangoon Gardens

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:59 am

hahaha omg yeah i totally agree! he's under that cap the whole time i keep thinking he's got a full head of hair underneath but he took it out once and i burst out laughing! hahaha
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:14 am

Birdman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
I wonder whether it's an issue only for golfers in our part of the world or everywhere? I don't see the pros in the US having a tan as bad as ours even though they are more fair skinned.

Then again, how many pro golfers have you seen in the buff?

You should see Jim Furyk when he takes off his cap, it's scary!

Well let's see... there's Michelle, Natalie and Anna...

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard
Back to top Go down
Swerve
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 176
Join date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:37 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Birdman wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
I wonder whether it's an issue only for golfers in our part of the world or everywhere? I don't see the pros in the US having a tan as bad as ours even though they are more fair skinned.

Then again, how many pro golfers have you seen in the buff?

You should see Jim Furyk when he takes off his cap, it's scary!

Well let's see... there's Michelle, Natalie and Anna...

affraid
Back to top Go down
slinger
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5692
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 47
Location : Wild Wild West

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:55 pm

after every shot, i make it a habit to take off my gloves, as well for chipping n puttimg my gloves are off too, so dun have the 2 tone problem......

KK, dun be lazy loh if u dun want boss to know
Back to top Go down
S70B
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 5118
Join date : 2009-06-18
Location : Home sweat home...

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:43 pm

Sunblock. Lots of it. Helioplex and high SPF.

_________________
Stay Thirsty My Friends...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Do you have a Tan problem?   Today at 3:23 am

Back to top Go down
 
Do you have a Tan problem?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Trunk Lid Release Problem
» K100 starting problem
» Rear Hatch Problem
» Problem hitting Irons now
» Electronic distributor install problem

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Lounge-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.