Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iron Lady
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:04 pm

Made a trip to play at Palm Villa today. Friendly course and nice greens too! We bought green fee vouchers from them at Bukit Timah driving range last 2 weeks. It was so cheap! SGD40 / flight for weekdays & SGD80 / flight on weekends afternoon. Even though the validity is only 1 month it is worth to buy with the great deals offered. Will come back soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mohamad izham
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-03-26
Age : 27
Location : JOHOR,MALAYSIA

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:09 pm

how to get the voucher?
do you have transportation to go your course?

cheers
Back to top Go down
Iron Lady
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:14 pm

i bought at Bukit Timah driving range recently. You can call them and check if they have any package with transportation. I believe they do have Smile
Back to top Go down
Gofnut
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 503
Join date : 2013-02-26
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Iron Lady wrote:
Made a trip to play at Palm Villa today. Friendly course and nice greens too! We bought green fee vouchers from them at Bukit Timah driving range last 2 weeks. It was so cheap! SGD40 / flight for weekdays & SGD80 / flight on weekends afternoon. Even though the validity is only 1 month it is worth to buy with the great deals offered. Will come back soon! Very Happy

This is for Palm Villa at Kulai, Johor? Did you have to pay searately for buggy fees?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Gofnut wrote:
Iron Lady wrote:
Made a trip to play at Palm Villa today. Friendly course and nice greens too! We bought green fee vouchers from them at Bukit Timah driving range last 2 weeks. It was so cheap! SGD40 / flight for weekdays & SGD80 / flight on weekends afternoon. Even though the validity is only 1 month it is worth to buy with the great deals offered. Will come back soon! Very Happy

This is for Palm Villa at Kulai, Johor? Did you have to pay searately for buggy fees?
Yah..I think this is abt the price for wkdays for Palm Villa.
Back to top Go down
billi
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:45 pm

$40per ball or per flight ..?
Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:16 pm

billi wrote:
$40per ball or per flight ..?
Billi bro, think he/she re referg to S$40 per pax weekdays n S$80 per pax weekends respectively. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
billi
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 752
Join date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:22 pm

hkhamateur wrote:
billi wrote:
$40per ball or per flight ..?
Billi bro, think he/she re referg to S$40 per pax weekdays n S$80 per pax weekends respectively. Very Happy

Icic .tot so cheap .$10per balls . Superman

Back to top Go down
keithlim
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 146
Join date : 2012-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Maybe can check out golfgreedy. $31 for weekday.
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 570
Join date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:28 am

40SGD is abt 99rm for weekdays


oscar 88 rm?
Back to top Go down
vodkalim
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 61
Join date : 2012-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:02 am

Good deal cheers
Back to top Go down
Iron Lady
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:55 am

hi guys!

It was SGD40 per flight meaning SGD10 per person for green fee on weekday! I just need to pay RM43 for buggy fee upon register. So total i paid less than RM70 all in on that day. That was so cheap! even lower than oscar rate.
Back to top Go down
Gofnut
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 503
Join date : 2013-02-26
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 am

I called Champions Golf yesterday to check and a guy over the phone quoted me S$50 and S$200 per flight for weekday and weekend game respectively. Seems to be some confusion at their end. Best to call to double check before dropping by.
Back to top Go down
Iron Lady
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:17 am

Hey guys!
I believed you got mixed up. It was Palm Villa staffs that sold the vouchers that time. I saw a table near the pro shop at Bukit Timah driving range. I believe they setup a promo counter.
Back to top Go down
IOI Palm Villa Johor
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-27
Location : Bandar Putra, Kulai, Johor

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:41 am

Dear all,
Yes, Iron Lady is right. We were at Bukit Timah Driving Range recently selling green fee vouchers to play at Palm Villa with fantastic rates!
Back to top Go down
Gofnut
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 503
Join date : 2013-02-26
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:52 am

IOI Palm Villa Johor wrote:
Dear all,
Yes, Iron Lady is right. We were at Bukit Timah Driving Range recently selling green fee vouchers to play at Palm Villa with fantastic rates!

So, was this a one-time promo or is it on going for a certain period? Please enlighten us on full details cos I am sure many GRians would be interested.
Back to top Go down
Joshua
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 570
Join date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Iron Lady wrote:
hi guys!

It was SGD40 per flight meaning SGD10 per person for green fee on weekday! I just need to pay RM43 for buggy fee upon register. So total i paid less than RM70 all in on that day. That was so cheap! even lower than oscar rate.


woah .. cheers cheers cheers good deal

anymore tickets?
Back to top Go down
apSG
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:08 pm

I just called.

Those vouchers are for afternoon games.


I have a game this sunday, 7.30am tee off anyone keen to join? 1 ball left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today   Today at 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Golf at Palm Villa Golf Today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB
» IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort
» Super Special Raya Promo Golf Voucher at Palm Villa!
» IOI Palm Villa Golf
» Golf Rate on 1st of May 2012 @ IOI Palm Villa!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Courses and Ranges-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.