Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi all !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mtm
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi all !   Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:19 pm

goh yf 52, i agree, from fingers to back, almost everywhere until ive clocked about a year with 2-3 practices a week. Finally and thankfully, all were gone after much practices.
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Hi all !   Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:34 am

mProxes wrote:
Thanks again Smile I'm currently hitting straight ..... say 50% of the time lol. I notice for different days i have varying performance haha will need to find what's that varying factor!

Do you guys have any particular targets at the driving range to aim or its just about correcting the swing .

mProxes, The flags and greens on the range are there for target practice, and the distance markers are more for helping you to gauge your average distance you hit each club (Of course most prefer to use the markers to see how much farther they can hit). So when you are finally on the course and left with say 130m, you know whether to use anywhere from a 9 to 6 iron for that distance left in to the green.

If you are intending to head out to the course, You might want to start focusing on aiming for the target while at the range, you'll find it's very different from just trying to hit the ball straight.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
AMC
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi all !   Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:12 am

Very Happy

hi mproxes
Back to top Go down
mProxes
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi all !   Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Txu birdman and goh. I do have aches all over lol. I think most painful part is the feeling in the morning when my fingers got locked and hand feels super tight ! For nw , I think can only target the 100 and 50 flags haha. I checked out the courses and realised that the longest hole is like 400 yards away! And tats only the white tee ! I estimate ard 5-6 hits to touch the greens... will need to work at the range more to get distance I guess.. ha.

Smile hi AMC !
Back to top Go down
davechew8381
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi all !   Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:00 pm

Hi, bros.. I am new too
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi all !   Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:15 am

mProxes wrote:
For nw , I think can only target the 100 and 50 flags haha. I checked out the courses and realised that the longest hole is like 400 yards away! And tats only the white tee ! I estimate ard 5-6 hits to touch the greens... will need to work at the range more to get distance I guess.. ha.

Smile hi AMC !
Er 400yd? U mean par 4? What abt par 5? Also 5-6 shots? If only it's so easy.
Back to top Go down
mProxes
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: Hi all !   Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:29 am

Haha I have no feel of the course yet :p its just my rough estimate Smile I correct myself , longest ard 5xx yard so far seen...

Hi Dave !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all !   Today at 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Hi all !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Welcome to Golf Republic Forum :: Self Introduction-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.