Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Palm villa or palm resort?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
davechew8381
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 86
Join date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Palm villa or palm resort?   Tue May 14, 2013 8:46 pm

I 've been to palm villa but not palm resort. Which one is better. Any recommendation from bros?
Back to top Go down
jwing
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 144
Join date : 2009-10-24
Location : NE

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Tue May 14, 2013 9:47 pm

In marketplace ??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Peterpan
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 152
Join date : 2013-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Tue May 14, 2013 9:58 pm

I heard Palm Villa not bad even though its a public course.
Back to top Go down
davechew8381
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 86
Join date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Tue May 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Iwing paisai.. 1st posting.. Next time will b careful
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 624
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : back lonkang

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

hi dave, but u already hv 55 posts leh. scratch
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Tue May 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Palm Resort of course is better ...
Back to top Go down
mtheseira
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 102
Join date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Tue May 14, 2013 11:48 pm

Palm resort is my choice
Back to top Go down
LeftRightUpDown
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 84
Join date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Wed May 15, 2013 11:41 pm

another vote for palm resort...clubhouse and facilities also better imo
Back to top Go down
raccoon80
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 22
Join date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Tue May 21, 2013 4:24 pm

Palm Resort
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Tue May 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Palm Resort for sure lah.. got 3 x 18 holes and showerrooms are superior having just undergine big renovation.. also cafe serves pretty decent food.. plus has a great reception counter with 5-6 counter staff on duty to take bookings etc
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Tue May 21, 2013 4:40 pm

jeffman88 wrote:
Palm Resort for sure lah.. got 3 x 18 holes and showerrooms are superior having just undergine big renovation.. also cafe serves pretty decent food.. plus has a great reception counter with 5-6 counter staff on duty to take bookings etc

That I can agree ... But the Buggy has no water in the container to wash our clubs after hitting ... It would be ideal if they install GPS on the Buggy just like MBGC ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
jeffman88
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1374
Join date : 2010-08-17
Location : Where the sun rises...

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Tue May 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Turbo wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
Palm Resort for sure lah.. got 3 x 18 holes and showerrooms are superior having just undergine big renovation.. also cafe serves pretty decent food.. plus has a great reception counter with 5-6 counter staff on duty to take bookings etc

That I can agree ... But the Buggy has no water in the container to wash our clubs after hitting ... It would be ideal if they install GPS on the Buggy just like MBGC ... Laughing

Haha whilst they r doing that maybe upgrade the windscreens of their new buggies to have be the split-folding type for better ventilation ...
Back to top Go down
3131T
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1185
Join date : 2009-12-08
Location : YCK

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Tue May 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Resort will be slightly better but Alamanda is buggy on track...
Back to top Go down
spacegolfer
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

palm resort has more choices for a 3x18
since both are normal grass, don't make much of a difference
malati is so challenging and so lovely.
Back to top Go down
playgolf
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Tue May 21, 2013 9:47 pm

How's the rate for Palm Resort? Which is cheaper, Palm resort or IOI?
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Tue May 21, 2013 10:52 pm

jeffman88 wrote:
Turbo wrote:
jeffman88 wrote:
Palm Resort for sure lah.. got 3 x 18 holes and showerrooms are superior having just undergine big renovation.. also cafe serves pretty decent food.. plus has a great reception counter with 5-6 counter staff on duty to take bookings etc

That I can agree ... But the Buggy has no water in the container to wash our clubs after hitting ... It would be ideal if they install GPS on the Buggy just like MBGC ... Laughing

Haha whilst they r doing that maybe upgrade the windscreens of their new buggies to have be the split-folding type for better ventilation ...

+2 ... Agree absolutely! That makes a lot of difference especially playing in a tropical climate like Sinkapo ...
Back to top Go down
Heiwa
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 29
Join date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Wed May 22, 2013 5:02 am

playgolf wrote:
How's the rate for Palm Resort? Which is cheaper, Palm resort or IOI?

If you get CIMB World card, you can book games at Palm Resort and pay only buggy fees. However, limited number of times per year.

Both are nice courses, Palm Villa is friendly with 27 holes, in fact someone in the range told my friend it is a place for them to test their drivers.

Palm Resort has 3 x 18 holes. Covers a whole range of distance and certain amount of variation of holes. Good training ground.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Elephant789
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-09-03
Location : Jurong West

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Wed May 22, 2013 8:06 am

Heiwa wrote:
If you get CIMB World card, you can book games at Palm Resort and pay only buggy fees. However, limited number of times per year.

Both are nice courses, Palm Villa is friendly with 27 holes, in fact someone in the range told my friend it is a place for them to test their drivers.

Palm Resort has 3 x 18 holes. Covers a whole range of distance and certain amount of variation of holes. Good training ground.

Cheers

Wow, that is a nice list of courses. You can play a maximum of 4 times at each course.
Back to top Go down
nadt wasikowska
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-04-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:09 am

Palm villa. friendly course! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IOI Palm Villa Johor
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 82
Join date : 2013-03-27
Location : Bandar Putra, Kulai, Johor

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:25 pm

Dear golfers,

Our weekday golf promotion @RM108 nett / person

Weekday senior golfers promotion @RM88 nett / person

Weekday ladies golfer promotion @RM93 nett / person

All the above rates are inclusive of 18 holes green fee, buggy fee & insurance.

For more info feel free to visit our website : www.palmvilla.com.my OR email : palmvilla@ioigroup.com

Cheers Jump Cheers Jump Cheers Jump Cheers Jump Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
dyeosh
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:33 pm

Recently I played on palm villa ioi, I left my vokey sm4 56 wedge on one of the hole. Thought it will be gone...... Inform the staff there, they went around with motor bike to help me search and found my wedge.....

Really make my day, thumbs up as far I am concern......
Back to top Go down
beehome
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 624
Join date : 2011-12-21
Location : back lonkang

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Well done Palm Villa! Keep it up!

Palm Villa is a course in JB which I always consider whenever I feel like playing in Malaysia. This is 1 more reason why I will return.

Back to top Go down
vinjess
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 708
Join date : 2012-11-28
Location : Jurong West / Boon Lay

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:15 pm

dyeosh wrote:
Recently I played on palm villa ioi, I left my vokey sm4 56 wedge on one of the hole. Thought it will be gone...... Inform the staff there, they went around with motor bike to help me search and found my wedge.....

Really make my day, thumbs up as far I am concern......

Good work PV!!
Back to top Go down
nadt wasikowska
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-04-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:30 am

wahh.. really? double thumbs up to PV staff!
Back to top Go down
iron eagle
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 814
Join date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:52 am

playgolf wrote:
How's the rate for Palm Resort? Which is cheaper, Palm resort or IOI?

Palm Resort weekday RM88.00
Tuesday & Thursday RM75.00
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Palm villa or palm resort?   Today at 4:28 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Palm villa or palm resort?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort
» IOI PALM VILLA GOLF & COUNTRY RESORT - Year End Golf Promotions
» IOI Palm Villa Golf
» IOI Palm Villa Golf & Country Resort JB
» 22/1 Palm Villa PM Game (Looking for 1 ball)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Courses and Ranges-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.