Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Mon May 20, 2013 10:21 am

any newbie wan a short game for 21 May. . tomorrow ??
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Mon May 20, 2013 10:41 am

U mean par 3 is it?
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1527
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 51
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Mon May 20, 2013 10:41 am

where? morning or afternoon?
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Mon May 20, 2013 10:45 am

Where have decided yet...

Morning will be, just in case if rain.. we can drag until afternoon. I'm not working.

enwee, come..lets meet up
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Mon May 20, 2013 10:49 am

ahnah wrote:
Where have decided yet...

Morning will be, just in case if rain.. we can drag until afternoon. I'm not working.

enwee, come..lets meet up
Tmr, most likely not. But Vesak day maybe ok.
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Mon May 20, 2013 10:52 am

enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Where have decided yet...

Morning will be, just in case if rain.. we can drag until afternoon. I'm not working.

enwee, come..lets meet up
Tmr, most likely not. But Vesak day maybe ok.

Vesak day go where ??
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Mon May 20, 2013 10:53 am

ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Where have decided yet...

Morning will be, just in case if rain.. we can drag until afternoon. I'm not working.

enwee, come..lets meet up
Tmr, most likely not. But Vesak day maybe ok.

Vesak day go where ??
Maybe early morning go NSRCC.
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Mon May 20, 2013 10:54 am

enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Where have decided yet...

Morning will be, just in case if rain.. we can drag until afternoon. I'm not working.

enwee, come..lets meet up
Tmr, most likely not. But Vesak day maybe ok.

Vesak day go where ??
Maybe early morning go NSRCC.

can consider . just 2 of us ?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Mon May 20, 2013 10:55 am

ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Where have decided yet...

Morning will be, just in case if rain.. we can drag until afternoon. I'm not working.

enwee, come..lets meet up
Tmr, most likely not. But Vesak day maybe ok.

Vesak day go where ??
Maybe early morning go NSRCC.

can consider . just 2 of us ?
I think got more, if you interested can jio u lor....bro MLP also playing i think. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Mon May 20, 2013 11:03 am

enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Where have decided yet...

Morning will be, just in case if rain.. we can drag until afternoon. I'm not working.

enwee, come..lets meet up
Tmr, most likely not. But Vesak day maybe ok.

Vesak day go where ??
Maybe early morning go NSRCC.

can consider . just 2 of us ?
I think got more, if you interested can jio u lor....bro MLP also playing i think. Very Happy

oic.. how many ppl already ?? newbie like me or not ... i play badly hor ..
Back to top Go down
AhLEM
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-10-12
Location : Punggol

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Mon May 20, 2013 11:29 am

Sounds good. Wink
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Mon May 20, 2013 11:38 am

AhLEM wrote:
Sounds good. Wink

your PV game on Tues with them still on ?
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Mon May 20, 2013 1:20 pm

ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Where have decided yet...

Morning will be, just in case if rain.. we can drag until afternoon. I'm not working.

enwee, come..lets meet up
Tmr, most likely not. But Vesak day maybe ok.

Vesak day go where ??
Maybe early morning go NSRCC.

can consider . just 2 of us ?
I think got more, if you interested can jio u lor....bro MLP also playing i think. Very Happy

oic.. how many ppl already ?? newbie like me or not ... i play badly hor ..
I confirmed with u later lor....
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2087
Join date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Mon May 20, 2013 2:10 pm

poresia wrote:
where? morning or afternoon?

Thought you are supposed to be resting until saturday?
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1527
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 51
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Mon May 20, 2013 9:24 pm

pocketace wrote:
poresia wrote:
where? morning or afternoon?

Thought you are supposed to be resting until saturday?

alemak, u r watching all activities in GR!

wanna sneak a game also cannot!!!
Back to top Go down
zaclukelee
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 30
Join date : 2013-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:01 am

ahnah wrote:
enwee wrote:
ahnah wrote:
Where have decided yet...

Morning will be, just in case if rain.. we can drag until afternoon. I'm not working.

enwee, come..lets meet up
Tmr, most likely not. But Vesak day maybe ok.

Vesak day go where ??


ah nah, do you want to have a short game together one of this weekday?
Back to top Go down
ahnah
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1042
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Sengkang

PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:25 am

I can't, need to work and June can't take leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?   Today at 2:04 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Any newbie wan a short game for 21 May ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Short Game Lessons
» Phil Mickelson Secret to the Short Game DVD
» Short Game Coach Needed
» Short game lessons
» how to practice short game in the driving range?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Local Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.