Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Golf Republic 2nd Charity Tournament - 18 Dec 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals


Posts : 1725
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : Laguna National Golf and Country Club

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 2nd Charity Tournament - 18 Dec 2009   Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:37 pm

missmoon wrote:
erh.. im really hcp 29.. u can verify here.

i won because im luckier than the rest, not because im that good. *pai say*

it is a day with loads of fun and laughter.. cheers

Youe ARE good, confidence.......... and less putts! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 2nd Charity Tournament - 18 Dec 2009   Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:44 pm

missmoon wrote:
erh.. im really hcp 29.. u can verify here.

i won because im luckier than the rest, not because im that good. *pai say*

it is a day with loads of fun and laughter.. cheers

so says all the buayas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 2nd Charity Tournament - 18 Dec 2009   Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:49 pm

shorthitter wrote:
missmoon wrote:
erh.. im really hcp 29.. u can verify here.

i won because im luckier than the rest, not because im that good. *pai say*

it is a day with loads of fun and laughter.. cheers

Youe ARE good, confidence.......... and less putts! Very Happy

shorthitter..
i got much lesser putts after our game at mbgc in april and the putting lesson u gave me.. Very Happy
drop from 40+ putts down to 30+ putts.. but i still have my "off" days when i putt like shits sometimes.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 2nd Charity Tournament - 18 Dec 2009   Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:50 pm

eiji wrote:
missmoon wrote:
erh.. im really hcp 29.. u can verify here.

i won because im luckier than the rest, not because im that good. *pai say*

it is a day with loads of fun and laughter.. cheers

so says all the buayas.

ehh uuu.. 2nd game can score so well..
u can give me 3-4-5 in 3 months time..
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 2nd Charity Tournament - 18 Dec 2009   Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:54 pm

missmoon wrote:
eiji wrote:
missmoon wrote:
erh.. im really hcp 29.. u can verify here.

i won because im luckier than the rest, not because im that good. *pai say*

it is a day with loads of fun and laughter.. cheers

so says all the buayas.

ehh uuu.. 2nd game can score so well..
u can give me 3-4-5 in 3 months time..

in all honesty, i will hit a wall soon, got a lot to work on still, especially short game. and i think u mean 3 years not 3 months, my personal target is single handicap or scratch in 3 yrs if i can help it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals


Posts : 1725
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : Laguna National Golf and Country Club

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 2nd Charity Tournament - 18 Dec 2009   Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:52 pm

missmoon wrote:
shorthitter wrote:
missmoon wrote:
erh.. im really hcp 29.. u can verify here.

i won because im luckier than the rest, not because im that good. *pai say*

it is a day with loads of fun and laughter.. cheers

Youe ARE good, confidence.......... and less putts! Very Happy

shorthitter..
i got much lesser putts after our game at mbgc in april and the putting lesson u gave me.. Very Happy
drop from 40+ putts down to 30+ putts.. but i still have my "off" days when i putt like shits sometimes.. Embarassed

Baby steps Moonie baby steps.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
JL_chong
Honorary Landscaper
Honorary Landscaper


Posts : 271
Join date : 2009-10-08
Location : NE

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 2nd Charity Tournament - 18 Dec 2009   Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:55 pm

eiji wrote:
missmoon wrote:
eiji wrote:
missmoon wrote:
erh.. im really hcp 29.. u can verify here.

i won because im luckier than the rest, not because im that good. *pai say*

it is a day with loads of fun and laughter.. cheers

so says all the buayas.

ehh uuu.. 2nd game can score so well..
u can give me 3-4-5 in 3 months time..

in all honesty, i will hit a wall soon, got a lot to work on still, especially short game. and i think u mean 3 years not 3 months, my personal target is single handicap or scratch in 3 yrs if i can help it.
bro think u no need wait so long lah... If u play regularly and continue with your couch, I believe in less than 2 years your target can come true liao... U have the talent man. Smile
Back to top Go down
missmoon
Greens Committee Member
Greens Committee Member


Posts : 4006
Join date : 2009-06-17
Age : 71
Location : LaLa Land~

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 2nd Charity Tournament - 18 Dec 2009   Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:19 am

Picture time!! Click here to view the entire album.

Group Picture


Cobra Tent


Cheng and the GR golfers


The Ring


Trophies


Prizes


Our MC


Speech from Ms Jenny
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfrepublic.org
eiji
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 6193
Join date : 2009-08-22
Age : 35
Location : Training

PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 2nd Charity Tournament - 18 Dec 2009   Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:10 am

JL_chong wrote:


bro think u no need wait so long lah... If u play regularly and continue with your couch, I believe in less than 2 years your target can come true liao... U have the talent man. Smile

talent can only help a little, will require a lot of hard work and proper practice to get to single handicap.

anyway whats the next game for Jan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.idealparts.com.sg
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Golf Republic 2nd Charity Tournament - 18 Dec 2009   Today at 2:18 am

Back to top Go down
 
Golf Republic 2nd Charity Tournament - 18 Dec 2009
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
 Similar topics
-
» Golf Republic 2nd Charity Tournament - 18 Dec 2009
» Golf Republic 2nd Charity Tournament - Sponsors' Messages
» Golf Republic 16th December (Friday) Charity Golf Tournament (Flight arrangements)
» Golf Republic Second Anniversary Charity Golf Tournament - WE ARE TWO!!
» Golf Republic Charity Tournament is Back! (December 2012 Edition) - Prizes and Games (Prizes Update on pg.1)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Golf Republic Official Events-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.