Here are some powerful questions that will have you looking at your golf game in new ways. If you’re serious about improving your golf, read through the questions and give honest answers. Some of the questions or answers might resonate more than others. Focus on the questions and answers that really resonate and ask yourself: What action could I take? Am I ready to commit to this action?
1. What excites me when playing golf?
2. What scares me when playing golf?
3. What have I wanted to do but have been putting off?
4. What gets in the way of me playing my best golf?
5. Who is my favorite Professional Golfer, and what do I like about them?
6. Where do I give strokes away on the golf course?
7. Who do I have to be to play my best golf?
8. What new challenge can I give myself as a golfer?
9. What does ideal look like for me as a golfer?
10. If I went to a coach for lessons, what would I want to learn?
There is a saying "if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you have always gotten" and I believe that this is so true for golfers.
If you're serious about improvement but not sure where is the best place to start, know that there is no definite right or wrong answer. What there are, are a whole bunch of possibilities.
Did any of these questions bring out any cool or exciting new thoughts or ideas, or perhaps strike a nerve and make you uncomfortable?
The answers could turn into monumental transformation in you golf game, or at least ideas of monumental transformation. An idea is no good without some kind of action.
What action could you take today that will make you a better golfer tomorrow?
Have a great long weekend everyone!