Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff


Posts : 136
Join date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Wed May 29, 2013 4:59 pm

Here is your chance to win the newly launched M:Project golf shoes.

Contest runs from 28 May to 23 June 2013, open to all residents of Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.

Simply select your favourite M:Project shoe and you will be entered into a lucky draw where 28 pairs of shoes will be given away. Share this and invite your golfing pals to enter!

http://www.footjoy.co.th/contest/2013mproject/entry.asp



* Terms and Conditions apply
Back to top Go down
Ngn52
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 90
Join date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Wed May 29, 2013 6:38 pm

My daughter like it!! Hope to get some discount to buy one or two pairs?? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
davechew8381
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 86
Join date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Wed May 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
mtheseira
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 102
Join date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Wed May 29, 2013 10:23 pm

thnks for hsaring, just entered to try my luck
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Wed May 29, 2013 11:04 pm

Nice!!!!!

I want to win this!
Back to top Go down
Gofnut
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 503
Join date : 2013-02-26
Location : Central

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Thu May 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Thanks for sharing! Entry submitted and fingers & toes crossed!
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-10-22

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Thu May 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Ngn52, i see the shoes for men, may hv to look for ladies cutting.
Im also wondering can I join for my son? Cos he also soon needs a new pair. Im wondering why must be above 18 to join?
Back to top Go down
pocketace
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 2087
Join date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Thu May 30, 2013 10:10 pm

Tiramisu wrote:
Ngn52, i see the shoes for men, may hv to look for ladies cutting.
Im also wondering can I join for my son? Cos he also soon needs a new pair. Im wondering why must be above 18 to join?

F, you can enter the contest for J. You just need to indicate J's shoe size
Go for it!
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-10-22

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Fri May 31, 2013 9:59 pm

pocketace wrote:


F, you can enter the contest for J. You just need to indicate J's shoe size
Go for it!

Oh great, thanks TS.
Back to top Go down
Birdman
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 3798
Join date : 2009-10-09
Age : 51
Location : Wherever my feet take me....

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Fri May 31, 2013 10:51 pm

Tiramisu wrote:
Im wondering why must be above 18 to join?

Because it's the rules? ROFL

Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth shall we? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pReTeNd3r
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 127
Join date : 2013-01-02
Age : 37
Location : SengKang

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:54 am

Thank you for sharing
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-10-22

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:04 pm

Birdman wrote:
Tiramisu wrote:
Im wondering why must be above 18 to join?

Because it's the rules? ROFL

Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth shall we? Very Happy


Embarassed cos Im a non golfer mom. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ngn52
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 90
Join date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Hi, Tiramisu, sorry I didn't check this topic for a while, yes I'm trying my luck for my daughter, as she's now wearing men 7(UK) Shocked Cheers Jump Good luck to all!!
Back to top Go down
TaylorMadeKL
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 271
Join date : 2013-05-16

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:00 pm

Hopefully have my size!!! I love FJ shoes but only selected models are made in Size 12 (US)!!!
Back to top Go down
Tiramisu
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-10-22

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Ngn52 wrote:
Hi, Tiramisu, sorry I didn't check this topic for a while, yes I'm trying my luck for my daughter, as she's now wearing men 7(UK) Shocked Cheers Jump Good luck to all!!

Oh Shocked ya, me too trying my luck for my son, he needs a new pair! Thanks, good luck to you too!
Back to top Go down
FootJoy
FootJoy Staff


Posts : 136
Join date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:50 pm

FootJoy wrote:
Here is your chance to win the newly launched M:Project golf shoes.

Contest runs from 28 May to 23 June 2013, open to all residents of Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.

Simply select your favourite M:Project shoe and you will be entered into a lucky draw where 28 pairs of shoes will be given away. Share this and invite your golfing pals to enter!

http://www.footjoy.co.th/contest/2013mproject/entry.asp



* Terms and Conditions apply

Hi all,

Contest ends this Sunday. Be sure to put in your entries!

Good luck !

FJ SEA
Back to top Go down
Najibapark
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 381
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:15 pm

hope I win this!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes   Today at 9:53 am

Back to top Go down
 
FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» FJ Contest: WIN the new M:Project shoes
» M:Project Shoes - Limited Edition Gift Pack
» Review of FJ M:Project Golf Shoes
» WIN FJ ICON Shoes now! Enter FJ WIN YOU WIN CONTEST TODAY!
» Seeking Recommendations for Shoes

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: Friends of Golf Republic :: Titleist, FootJoy-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.