Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Cobra AMP Cell Driver

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
benjaminsg
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-12-30

PostSubject: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Thu May 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Anyone has a review on this?
GD selling 199 for GSS.

With super adjustable drivers in "fashion" these days, R1 selling $399, this is just $199 sounds like a good bargain
So any one who has this can share review?

Back to top Go down
bryanachong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-07-16
Location : Serangoon

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Thu May 30, 2013 11:05 pm

GD selling? New promotion?
Back to top Go down
bryanachong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-07-16
Location : Serangoon

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Thu May 30, 2013 11:06 pm

And wrong link this one AMP Cell PRO , he did another review for the normal AMP CELL!


Back to top Go down
playgolf
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 73
Join date : 2012-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Fri May 31, 2013 9:25 am

$199 for the AMP Cell Pro or non-Pro driver?
Back to top Go down
escyb
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 452
Join date : 2011-01-19
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Fri May 31, 2013 9:48 am

Amp Cell driver can only adjust loft but the face angle remains the same all the time. Less adjusting ability but more colors to choose from. The made for stock shaft is quite soft, many have commented so take note b4 buying...

otherwise its a pretty good driver, can hit far!
Back to top Go down
bryanachong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-07-16
Location : Serangoon

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Fri May 31, 2013 9:53 am

Yes agree the stiff plays like an Asian stiff and the X flex plays like broomstick... Haha

Back to top Go down
hkhamateur
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 3062
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 43
Location : North-East

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Fri May 31, 2013 9:58 am

escyb wrote:
Amp Cell driver can only adjust loft but the face angle remains the same all the time. Less adjusting ability but more colors to choose from. The made for stock shaft is quite soft, many have commented so take note b4 buying...

otherwise its a pretty good driver, can hit far!

Tried the drivers (std Cell, std Cell Pro & shorten shaft Cell Pro) at Golfwerkx at TPY range. Wink
The std Cell PRO works fr me n has colorful choice to pick fm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shikaka11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 33
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Fri May 31, 2013 10:41 am

hkhamateur wrote:
escyb wrote:
Amp Cell driver can only adjust loft but the face angle remains the same all the time. Less adjusting ability but more colors to choose from. The made for stock shaft is quite soft, many have commented so take note b4 buying...

otherwise its a pretty good driver, can hit far!

Tried the drivers (std Cell, std Cell Pro & shorten shaft Cell Pro) at Golfwerkx at TPY range. Wink
The std Cell PRO works fr me n has colorful choice to pick fm. Very Happy

The Amp Cell Pro comes in 2 colours... orange and silver.
Unfortunately the whole of Singapore only sells silver... went around hunting for the orange one but can't find.
In the end, bought the silver one from spencer @ golfwerks.
Back to top Go down
bryanachong
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 496
Join date : 2012-07-16
Location : Serangoon

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Fri May 31, 2013 12:42 pm

Tried custom golf?
Back to top Go down
Shikaka11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 33
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Fri May 31, 2013 2:56 pm

bryanachong wrote:
Tried custom golf?

Custom golf don't carry orange either.
Apparently non of the dealer in Singapore carries orange unless you get it directly from US.

I even called the distributor but they don't have plans to bring in orange... that was how desperate I was Laughing
But quite ironic since their main selling colour is orange.
Back to top Go down
doink24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:02 am

Hard to find jap specs in stiff and in orange! =(
Back to top Go down
suirattigas
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 111
Join date : 2012-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:26 am

Bot one @ GD kaki 199, orange color... nice driver... Played 2 rounds with it.. I may be letting it go though, still very undecided, very pretty driver but felt my ZL Encoredriver still works better for me.. anyone interested, please pm me..
Back to top Go down
darren.loo
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 86
Join date : 2013-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:56 am

Cobra AMP Cell Driver + Tour AD DI Shaft = Cheers Jump
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 565
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:37 am

tried the cobra amp pro and its so far one of the best cobra driver i tried so far imho.
would really like to see if the orange verison of cobra amp pro is available?
Back to top Go down
nyisoe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:15 am

danielleecm wrote:
tried the cobra amp pro and its so far one of the best cobra driver i tried so far imho.
would really like to see if the orange verison of cobra amp pro is available?

You might want to check with Custom Golf at OCC, i saw some Pro version before but not really sure of orange color.

I got my orange color from oversea.
Back to top Go down
doink24
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:22 am

Hi Nvisoe,

Is there a huge difference between the US specs and Asian Specs?

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
danielleecm
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 565
Join date : 2011-02-08
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:29 am

nyisoe wrote:
danielleecm wrote:
tried the cobra amp pro and its so far one of the best cobra driver i tried so far imho.
would really like to see if the orange verison of cobra amp pro is available?

You might want to check with Custom Golf at OCC, i saw some Pro version before but not really sure of orange color.

I got my orange color from oversea.
oic how much you got it for?
Back to top Go down
nyisoe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:35 am

doink24 wrote:
Hi Nvisoe,

Is there a huge difference between the US specs and Asian Specs?

Cheers!

 Hi, I think it is the same thing unless you really buy it in Japan. Japan version comes with different shaft.
Back to top Go down
nyisoe
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 87
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:36 am

danielleecm wrote:
nyisoe wrote:
danielleecm wrote:
tried the cobra amp pro and its so far one of the best cobra driver i tried so far imho.
would really like to see if the orange verison of cobra amp pro is available?

You might want to check with Custom Golf at OCC, i saw some Pro version before but not really sure of orange color.

I got my orange color from oversea.
oic how much you got it for?

 I got it from eBay. Price and shipping is around $400+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cobra AMP Cell Driver   Today at 8:33 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Cobra AMP Cell Driver
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Cobra AMP Cell Driver
» Cobra Bio Cell Driver
» Cobra bio cell fujikura flex
» Cobra S9-1 driver
» cobra s9-1 driver

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Equipment Reviews-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.