Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:02 am

Folks, further to Mloy's post, we want to assure all participants that if you need to leave early (i.e. for the 3:10pm ferry), this can be arranged beforehand. If you wish to do so, please note the following:

1. Given the tight timelines, this may mean that you will need to rush through your game and/or rush through your lunch. Of course, if you complete your game in a timely fashion, you should be able to enjoy lunch as well but there is no guarantee especially if there are external factors which delay the game (e.g. weather, delays in tee-off etc.).

2. If you still wish to take the 3:10pm ferry option, please let Mloy know. For ease of planning, please notify her by 5pm Thursday so that she can make plans to accommodate your request. This will include transport from the course back to the ferry terminal so that you can catch the ferry back to Singapore.

3. Once you decide on this option, please do not later switch back to the 5:10pm option. As you can imagine, it is a logistical problem for the organizers to swap golfers back and forth different ferries, especially since seats are booked on the ferries beforehand.

For those who are wondering, the change in timing was not made without long consideration. The organizers felt that the golfers should be given an opportunity to really enjoy the game and lunch, and not have to rush through either. For those who have the time, this should be the better option since you'll have more time to relax and fellowship (i.e. tcss). 

But for those who have prior commitments, we can make arrangements for you so that you are not overly inconvenienced. 

Lastly, you can only win a lucky draw prize if you are present at the lunch. If you're not, your entry will be classified as "Out of Bounds" and regrettably, disqualified.

We thank you for your understanding!

TS

_________________
Clearing my Storeroom of golfing goodies. Please help support Smile

"A ball will always come to rest halfway down a hill, unless there is sand or water at the bottom." Henry Beard


Last edited by Technospaz on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 am

Alamak, I thought that the changes was due to her wanting to enjoy her 'feast' on the course.... albino 

Joke aside though, with a large crowd, the planning logistics will be challenging and on top of that, we are not the only players going on the ferries to play ther, so we need to factor that in as well.  So kudos to the planners.
Back to top Go down
Rooster
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 47
Location : East of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:41 pm

mloy wrote:
Hi All,

After much pondering over the weekend I have decided to change the ferry departure timing from batam to 5.10pm. As we have 40 goflers I realised that the 3.10pm ferry will be too much of a rush. I would like everyone to have a leisure time and enjoy the day.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to all.

Cheers
Mloy

 
Very thoughtful decision. Thumb Up for your arrangement. Appreciated.
Back to top Go down
J11
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-09-05

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Thank you...Mloy for organising this game Smile
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:38 pm

If anyone feels like backing out but can't find replacement, please let me know! Razz
Back to top Go down
LinLauPeh
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 402
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 42

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:36 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Kudos to Mloy for organizing this. It's not an easy task but like all leathery amphibians, it's the hunt which makes the kill interesting Smile

And yes, the BVA will be in action. LLP, it's time to bring in your 32 on the first 9 game!
 
Hisashi buri.... Looking forward to see you guys again! Thanks Dato' Jason! Not everyday Sunday la. Haha...
Sista Mon, don't be too brutal ya. Don't go for eagle. Just go for HIO. Less pain. :p
See you guys soon. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1527
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 51
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Technospaz wrote:
Folks, further to Mloy's post, we want to assure all participants that if you need to leave early (i.e. for the 3:10pm ferry), this can be arranged beforehand. If you wish to do so, please note the following:

1. Given the tight timelines, this may mean that you will need to rush through your game and/or rush through your lunch. Of course, if you complete your game in a timely fashion, you should be able to enjoy lunch as well but there is no guarantee especially if there are external factors which delay the game (e.g. weather, delays in tee-off etc.).

2. If you still wish to take the 3:10pm ferry option, please let Mloy know. For ease of planning, please notify her by 5pm Thursday so that she can make plans to accommodate your request. This will include transport from the course back to the ferry terminal so that you can catch the ferry back to Singapore.

3. Once you decide on this option, please do not later switch back to the 5:10pm option. As you can imagine, it is a logistical problem for the organizers to swap golfers back and forth different ferries, especially since seats are booked on the ferries beforehand.

For those who are wondering, the change in timing was not made without long consideration. The organizers felt that the golfers should be given an opportunity to really enjoy the game and lunch, and not have to rush through either. For those who have the time, this should be the better option since you'll have more time to relax and fellowship (i.e. tcss). 

But for those who have prior commitments, we can make arrangements for you so that you are not overly inconvenienced. 

Lastly, you can only win a lucky draw prize if you are present at the lunch. If you're not, your entry will be classified as "Out of Bounds" and regrettably, disqualified.

We thank you for your understanding!

TS

 wah liao, still have lucky draw! really Mloy Invitational!
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:20 pm

poresia wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Folks, further to Mloy's post, we want to assure all participants that if you need to leave early (i.e. for the 3:10pm ferry), this can be arranged beforehand. If you wish to do so, please note the following:

1. Given the tight timelines, this may mean that you will need to rush through your game and/or rush through your lunch. Of course, if you complete your game in a timely fashion, you should be able to enjoy lunch as well but there is no guarantee especially if there are external factors which delay the game (e.g. weather, delays in tee-off etc.).

2. If you still wish to take the 3:10pm ferry option, please let Mloy know. For ease of planning, please notify her by 5pm Thursday so that she can make plans to accommodate your request. This will include transport from the course back to the ferry terminal so that you can catch the ferry back to Singapore.

3. Once you decide on this option, please do not later switch back to the 5:10pm option. As you can imagine, it is a logistical problem for the organizers to swap golfers back and forth different ferries, especially since seats are booked on the ferries beforehand.

For those who are wondering, the change in timing was not made without long consideration. The organizers felt that the golfers should be given an opportunity to really enjoy the game and lunch, and not have to rush through either. For those who have the time, this should be the better option since you'll have more time to relax and fellowship (i.e. tcss). 

But for those who have prior commitments, we can make arrangements for you so that you are not overly inconvenienced. 

Lastly, you can only win a lucky draw prize if you are present at the lunch. If you're not, your entry will be classified as "Out of Bounds" and regrettably, disqualified.

We thank you for your understanding!

TS

 wah liao, still have lucky draw! really Mloy Invitational!

After the slaughters on the course who left to collect the prizes..... White Flag
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:19 pm

blee wrote:
poresia wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Folks, further to Mloy's post, we want to assure all participants that if you need to leave early (i.e. for the 3:10pm ferry), this can be arranged beforehand. If you wish to do so, please note the following:

1. Given the tight timelines, this may mean that you will need to rush through your game and/or rush through your lunch. Of course, if you complete your game in a timely fashion, you should be able to enjoy lunch as well but there is no guarantee especially if there are external factors which delay the game (e.g. weather, delays in tee-off etc.).

2. If you still wish to take the 3:10pm ferry option, please let Mloy know. For ease of planning, please notify her by 5pm Thursday so that she can make plans to accommodate your request. This will include transport from the course back to the ferry terminal so that you can catch the ferry back to Singapore.

3. Once you decide on this option, please do not later switch back to the 5:10pm option. As you can imagine, it is a logistical problem for the organizers to swap golfers back and forth different ferries, especially since seats are booked on the ferries beforehand.

For those who are wondering, the change in timing was not made without long consideration. The organizers felt that the golfers should be given an opportunity to really enjoy the game and lunch, and not have to rush through either. For those who have the time, this should be the better option since you'll have more time to relax and fellowship (i.e. tcss). 

But for those who have prior commitments, we can make arrangements for you so that you are not overly inconvenienced. 

Lastly, you can only win a lucky draw prize if you are present at the lunch. If you're not, your entry will be classified as "Out of Bounds" and regrettably, disqualified.

We thank you for your understanding!

TS

 wah liao, still have lucky draw! really Mloy Invitational!

After the slaughters on the course who left to collect the prizes..... White Flag
Maybe the prize is some blood for those who lost too much on the course? provided he/she can finish.
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1527
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 51
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:21 pm

enwee wrote:
blee wrote:
poresia wrote:
Technospaz wrote:
Folks, further to Mloy's post, we want to assure all participants that if you need to leave early (i.e. for the 3:10pm ferry), this can be arranged beforehand. If you wish to do so, please note the following:

1. Given the tight timelines, this may mean that you will need to rush through your game and/or rush through your lunch. Of course, if you complete your game in a timely fashion, you should be able to enjoy lunch as well but there is no guarantee especially if there are external factors which delay the game (e.g. weather, delays in tee-off etc.).

2. If you still wish to take the 3:10pm ferry option, please let Mloy know. For ease of planning, please notify her by 5pm Thursday so that she can make plans to accommodate your request. This will include transport from the course back to the ferry terminal so that you can catch the ferry back to Singapore.

3. Once you decide on this option, please do not later switch back to the 5:10pm option. As you can imagine, it is a logistical problem for the organizers to swap golfers back and forth different ferries, especially since seats are booked on the ferries beforehand.

For those who are wondering, the change in timing was not made without long consideration. The organizers felt that the golfers should be given an opportunity to really enjoy the game and lunch, and not have to rush through either. For those who have the time, this should be the better option since you'll have more time to relax and fellowship (i.e. tcss). 

But for those who have prior commitments, we can make arrangements for you so that you are not overly inconvenienced. 

Lastly, you can only win a lucky draw prize if you are present at the lunch. If you're not, your entry will be classified as "Out of Bounds" and regrettably, disqualified.

We thank you for your understanding!

TS

 wah liao, still have lucky draw! really Mloy Invitational!

After the slaughters on the course who left to collect the prizes..... White Flag
Maybe the prize is some blood for those who lost too much on the course? provided he/she can finish.

 yes, chk essence, liver etc.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:06 am

Date: 20th July 2013 (Sat, am)
Venue: Palm Springs (Batam)
Cost: S$136.00 (include Ferry/green fee/lunch)*

We are targeting 6-8 flights.
Confirmation - sooner the better

1. mloy
2. Technospaz
3. DWK (same flight with babycroc)
4. katherinechiok
5. meia (same flight with babycroc)
6. gofnut (same flight with Birdman)
7. NikeN
8. Babycroc
9. Riverdeity (same flight as Asahi)
10. Asahi
11. =======================    
12. Vinny (same flight as babycroc)
13. enwee
14. J11 (same flight as enwee)
15. Rooster[/color]
16. blee (Confirm)
17. blee's friend no.1 (Confirmed - very very very newbie... have not gone to green before one) - same flight as blee
18. ------
19. Unexceptional Golfer ( junior)
20. Golfjunk 
21. 9points
22. Herderp (TBC)(same flight as Asahi)
23. Reymond (charmingrey)
24. Cass_newbie 
25. joy2ewrld (Confirm)
26. Peter.golfer
27. Constance (same flight with peter.golfer)
28. Quest (same flight as Asahi)
29. Justin   ( same flight with Will i am ) 
30. wangph
31. nomad
32. nomad's friend (same flight with Nomad)
33. AdrianK (same flight as enwee)
34. FroztByte
35. Snagy23 
36. Costajos (Confirm - same flight as NikeN)
37. NikeN's fren (same flight as NikeN)
38. LinLauPeh
39. ckt16 (confirm)
40. Will I Am (confirm - same flight with Justin )

Sorry Mloy , my friend number 2 hurt her back and she has been advised to lay off for a a while...   I have taken out her name. 
Back to top Go down
IceShelterX
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:39 am

Hi newbie here and would like to join this course trip.

Maybe can put me to replace blee number 2 fren and in blee flight?
Back to top Go down
mloy
Caddy
Caddy


Posts : 4560
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 87
Location : East

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:50 am

IceShelterX wrote:
Hi newbie here and would like to join this course trip.

Maybe can put me to replace blee number 2 fren and in blee flight?

 I'm sorry IceShelterX the slot has been taken by Abadan.

_________________
Laughter is the best medicine
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:08 am

jialat...another buaya going. mloy's invitational all the big buayas turning up.Sad
Back to top Go down
asahi
Course Marshal
Course Marshal


Posts : 10361
Join date : 2009-12-19
Age : 39

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:14 am

Everyone eagerly queuing up to get slaughtered
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:19 am

asahi wrote:
Everyone eagerly queuing up to get slaughtered

 I think i hurt my back too..... albino ROFL
Back to top Go down
IceShelterX
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 239
Join date : 2013-07-16

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:42 am

ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Oh well, next time then. Let me know if there is slot, preferred with same level newbie flight.
Back to top Go down
herpderp
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-05-20
Age : 28
Location : Still in the bunker

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:42 am

im starting to worry about what i signed up for...
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:44 am

herpderp wrote:
im starting to worry about what i signed up for...
Don't worry, you'll live to tell the horror whoops tale White Flag
Back to top Go down
herpderp
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 314
Join date : 2013-05-20
Age : 28
Location : Still in the bunker

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:47 am

enwee wrote:
herpderp wrote:
im starting to worry about what i signed up for...
Don't worry, you'll live to tell the horror whoops tale White Flag

 Stretcher Stretcher
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:55 am

I'M IN!!!! WOOHOO!!! Very Happy Very Happy 

Thanks Mon!!! Beer
Back to top Go down
costajos
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 506
Join date : 2012-09-12
Location : wherever I am, I am

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 am

abadan wrote:
I'M IN!!!! WOOHOO!!! Very Happy Very Happy 

Thanks Mon!!! Beer

 scary...
Back to top Go down
will i am
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 59
Join date : 2013-05-10
Age : 45
Location : serangoon

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:57 am

Date: 20th July 2013 (Sat, am)
Venue: Palm Springs (Batam)
Cost: S$136.00 (include Ferry/green fee/lunch)*

We are targeting 6-8 flights.
Confirmation - sooner the better

1. mloy
2. Technospaz
3. DWK (same flight with babycroc)
4. katherinechiok
5. meia (same flight with babycroc)
6. gofnut (same flight with Birdman)
7. NikeN
8. Babycroc
9. Riverdeity (same flight as Asahi)
10. Asahi
11. =======================    
12. Vinny (same flight as babycroc)
13. enwee
14. J11 (same flight as enwee)
15. Rooster[/color]
16. blee (Confirm)
17. blee's friend no.1 (Confirmed - very very very newbie... have not gone to green before one) - same flight as blee
18. ------
19. Unexceptional Golfer ( junior)
20. Golfjunk 
21. 9points
22. Herderp (TBC)(same flight as Asahi)
23. Reymond (charmingrey)
24. Cass_newbie 
25. joy2ewrld (Confirm)
26. Peter.golfer
27. Constance (same flight with peter.golfer)
28. Quest (same flight as Asahi)
29. ===========                                   
30. wangph
31. nomad
32. nomad's friend (same flight with Nomad)
33. AdrianK (same flight as enwee)
34. FroztByte
35. Snagy23 
36. Costajos (Confirm - same flight as NikeN)
37. NikeN's fren (same flight as NikeN)
38. LinLauPeh
39. ckt16 (confirm)
40. Will I Am (confirm )


Sorry Mloy , my friend Justin will not be joining us due to work . tks
Back to top Go down
abadan
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 395
Join date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:22 pm

costajos wrote:
abadan wrote:
I'M IN!!!! WOOHOO!!! Very Happy Very Happy 

Thanks Mon!!! Beer

 scary...

 Hahaha You scared what? I also not in your flight! hahaha. joker la you! Razz see you on sat brudder!! been a long time! Smile
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:24 pm

abadan wrote:
costajos wrote:
abadan wrote:
I'M IN!!!! WOOHOO!!! Very Happy Very Happy 

Thanks Mon!!! Beer

 scary...

 Hahaha You scared what? I also not in your flight! hahaha. joker la you! Razz see you on sat brudder!! been a long time! Smile

 I heard you not in my flight too... White Flag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only   Today at 2:02 pm

Back to top Go down
 
GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
 Similar topics
-
» GR Game - 20th July (Palm Springs Batam) Participation List Only
» Current Condition of Palm Springs Batam
» palm springs, batam
» First trip to Palm Springs @ Batam
» Palm Springs Golf and Beach Resort, Batam.. 1 year term membership up for sale.. wats reasonable offer??

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Clubhouse :: Overseas Games-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.