Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.

HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Need Help From Mods] - How do you switch Editors in this forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: [Need Help From Mods] - How do you switch Editors in this forum   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:01 pm

Hi Mods,

Was trying to post a new topic with pics when I realized that the usual row of control buttons that appear above the "Message Body" text area is missing. What's left on that row is just a single button that says "Switch Editor Mode", but when I click on it nothing happens.

Is there anything that I need to do to enable the row of control buttons? I do realized that there's a new HTML reply box in place now whenever I reply to posts. Not sure if those 2 are related.

Many thanks!

Shimi
Back to top Go down
boboking
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help From Mods] - How do you switch Editors in this forum   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:13 pm

I have this problem also, hence not able to insert the url to the pics.

I thought it was an issue with my PC.
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help From Mods] - How do you switch Editors in this forum   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 pm

And just to add - I don't think it's a browser issue as well. Tried Chrome, Firefox and IE. All gave the same results..
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help From Mods] - How do you switch Editors in this forum   Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:58 pm

U mean like this?

Check out my bum!
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help From Mods] - How do you switch Editors in this forum   Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Replying to a topic is fine, Bro Sob. I suppose you can see the new reply box with all the controls out here.

Starting a new topic, however, still shows up the old message with the row of controls that allow you to change font color and insert images gone.
Back to top Go down
sob
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help From Mods] - How do you switch Editors in this forum   Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Bro,

I can't seem to do it with new topic, just create one then use the bottom window(in white with the buttons on top) to add urls or vidz as usual

Hope it helps
Back to top Go down
Shwong2003
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help From Mods] - How do you switch Editors in this forum   Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:05 pm

The bum looks great! But I think you cannot "insert" the bum when you want to post a new topic.  It happened to me too.  The tool to "insert" is missing...
Back to top Go down
shimizu.toruk
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help From Mods] - How do you switch Editors in this forum   Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:06 pm

sob wrote:
Bro,

I can't seem to do it with new topic, just create one then use the bottom window(in white with the buttons on top) to add urls or vidz as usual

Hope it helps

I was going to do that next, but thought I'd highlight the problem (if it is a problem to begin with) to the mods.

Many thanks Bro!
Back to top Go down
gino
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help From Mods] - How do you switch Editors in this forum   Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:35 pm

I stand corrected on the Mac. I have the same problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Need Help From Mods] - How do you switch Editors in this forum   Today at 4:09 pm

Back to top Go down

[Need Help From Mods] - How do you switch Editors in this forum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1