Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Golf Lesson

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
puteh83
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 479
Join date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Golf Lesson   Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:50 am

A husband and wife love to golf together, but neither of them are playing like they want to, so they decide to take private lessons. The husband has his lesson first. After the pro sees his swing, he says, "No, no, no, "you're gripping the club way too hard!" "Well, what should I do?" asks the man. "Hold the club gently," the pro replied, "just like you'd hold your wife's breast. "The man takes the advice, takes a swing, and WOW! He hits the ball 250 yds. straight up the fairway.

The man goes back to his wife with the good news, and the wife can't wait for her lesson. The next day the wife goes for her lesson. The pro watches her swing and says, "No, no, no, you're gripping the club way too hard." "What can I do?" asks the wife."Hold the club gently, just like you'd hold your husband's p@nis." The wife listens carefully to the pro's advice, takes a swing, and THUMP. The ball goes straight down the fairway . . . about 15 ft. "That was great," the pro says. "Now, take theclub out of your mouth and swing the club like you're supposed to!" says the pro.
_________________
Life is like a piece of shito sandwiche. The more bread you have, the less shite you eat!
Back to top Go down
Elbry
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 279
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Lesson   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:21 pm

puteh83 wrote:
A husband and wife love to golf together, but neither of them are playing like they want to, so they decide to take private lessons. The husband has his lesson first. After the pro sees his swing, he says, "No, no, no, "you're gripping the club way too hard!" "Well, what should I do?" asks the man. "Hold the club gently," the pro replied, "just like you'd hold your wife's breast. "The man takes the advice, takes a swing, and WOW! He hits the ball 250 yds. straight up the fairway.

The man goes back to his wife with the good news, and the wife can't wait for her lesson. The next day the wife goes for her lesson. The pro watches her swing and says, "No, no, no, you're gripping the club way too hard." "What can I do?" asks the wife."Hold the club gently, just like you'd hold your husband's p@nis." The wife listens carefully to the pro's advice, takes a swing, and THUMP. The ball goes straight down the fairway . . . about 15 ft. "That was great," the pro says. "Now, take theclub out of your mouth and swing the club like you're supposed to!" says the pro.
_________________
Life is like a piece of shito sandwiche. The more bread you have, the less shite you eat!

15 ft using her mouth is pretty incredible Razz
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals


Posts : 1725
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : Laguna National Golf and Country Club

PostSubject: Re: Golf Lesson   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Elbry wrote:
puteh83 wrote:
A husband and wife love to golf together, but neither of them are playing like they want to, so they decide to take private lessons. The husband has his lesson first. After the pro sees his swing, he says, "No, no, no, "you're gripping the club way too hard!" "Well, what should I do?" asks the man. "Hold the club gently," the pro replied, "just like you'd hold your wife's breast. "The man takes the advice, takes a swing, and WOW! He hits the ball 250 yds. straight up the fairway.

The man goes back to his wife with the good news, and the wife can't wait for her lesson. The next day the wife goes for her lesson. The pro watches her swing and says, "No, no, no, you're gripping the club way too hard." "What can I do?" asks the wife."Hold the club gently, just like you'd hold your husband's p@nis." The wife listens carefully to the pro's advice, takes a swing, and THUMP. The ball goes straight down the fairway . . . about 15 ft. "That was great," the pro says. "Now, take theclub out of your mouth and swing the club like you're supposed to!" says the pro.
_________________
Life is like a piece of shito sandwiche. The more bread you have, the less shite you eat!

15 ft using her mouth is pretty incredible Razz

Why whats your record??????? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
Elbry
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 279
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Lesson   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:34 pm

loll

I can't imagine myself biting on to a club and hitting a ball while keeping it steady. lol!
Back to top Go down
shorthitter
Golf Professionals
Golf Professionals


Posts : 1725
Join date : 2009-06-17
Location : Laguna National Golf and Country Club

PostSubject: Re: Golf Lesson   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Elbry wrote:
loll

I can't imagine myself biting on to a club and hitting a ball while keeping it steady. lol!

Or just biting a club in general...... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2telgolf.com
clarencekim
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 680
Join date : 2009-06-24
Location : The 'fine' city of Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Lesson   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:54 pm

Is this forum Mature Rated?

Anyways, dat joke berri funni one!!!!

Laughing

CK
Back to top Go down
Elbry
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 279
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 35
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Lesson   Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:56 pm

shorthitter wrote:
Elbry wrote:
loll

I can't imagine myself biting on to a club and hitting a ball while keeping it steady. lol!

Or just biting a club in general...... Wink

Aye so true.

Well, when our wives are in labour and in pain, we can pass one for them to bite on Razz

*looks around, hope my wife doesn't see this*
Back to top Go down
mUAr_cHEe
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 7236
Join date : 2009-06-19
Location : Sillypore

PostSubject: Re: Golf Lesson   Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:49 am

but how can you bite the club, hit the ball while keeping your head down at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Technospaz
Advisor
Advisor


Posts : 15650
Join date : 2009-06-18
Age : 41
Location : Typically OOB

PostSubject: Re: Golf Lesson   Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:52 am

mUAr_cHEe wrote:
but how can you bite the club, hit the ball while keeping your head down at the same time?

Sounds like someone has tried this already.
Back to top Go down
Uncle Lau
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1505
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 51
Location : AMK Detention Barrack

PostSubject: Re: Golf Lesson   Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:20 am

Oh man !!!!! No offence to anyone ! I wonder how a GAY will take his 1st lesson after this advice on ' Golf Lesson " ???? pale


8)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Golf Lesson   Today at 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Golf Lesson
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Form group for Beginner Golf Lesson at Marina Golf
» How much are golf lesson? Ball park
» New to golf and seeking to learn through lesson
» Bishan Golf Lessons
» Golf pros working in the East

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The 19th Hole :: Jokes & Humours-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.