Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Odyssey black series putter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sebastianlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 292
Join date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:19 am

I know it's a real old putter, anyone know where I can find this new? 

By the what's the difference between the numbers? Like #1,#5 etc, confusing much!

Thanks:)
Back to top Go down
enwee
Incredibly Active Golfer
Incredibly Active Golfer


Posts : 4697
Join date : 2011-12-30
Location : Seletar Hills

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:31 am

U can go Golf Bargain and try your luck but chances not high. Alternative go online callaway.
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:35 am

sebastianlim wrote:
I know it's a real old putter, anyone know where I can find this new? 

By the what's the difference between the numbers? Like #1,#5 etc, confusing much!

Thanks:)

 The numbers dictate the differences in neck and head designs ... Callaway
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 414
Join date : 2012-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:00 am

I think I saw golf simply selling these Last time …
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:22 am

Pizzaman wrote:
I think I saw golf simply selling these Last time …

Yes, but limited models and lengths ... The latter is not a problem as they can cut it for you prolly without a charge ... I guess www.rockbottomgolf.com still selling this putter ...


Last edited by Turbo on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sebastianlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 292
Join date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:23 am

Turbo wrote:
Pizzaman wrote:
I think I saw golf simply selling these Last time …
when was it ? roughly when?? thanks!

 Yes, limited models and lengths ... The latter is not a problem as they can cut it for you prolly without a charge ... I guess www.rockbottomgolf.com still selling this putter ...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:25 am

sebastianlim wrote:
Turbo wrote:
Pizzaman wrote:
I think I saw golf simply selling these Last time …
when was it ? roughly when?? thanks!

 Yes, limited models and lengths ... The latter is not a problem as they can cut it for you prolly without a charge ... I guess www.rockbottomgolf.com still selling this putter ...

 U could call them @ 68365867 to check the availability ... I saw them about a couple of weeks' ago ...
Back to top Go down
sebastianlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 292
Join date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:31 am

I called them and they have 4 and 6 only.. Oh well thanks for the help:)
Back to top Go down
Pizzaman
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 414
Join date : 2012-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:38 am

If that's the case … I think u can try golf bargain …
Back to top Go down
youming
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:52 am

I got my one before GB moved from Suntec to Vivo. It is the best putter so far I have used.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:54 am

youming wrote:
I got my one before GB moved from Suntec to Vivo. It is the best putter so far I have used.

Very Happy

 Should be Harbourfront ... Not Vivo city, bro ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sebastianlim
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 292
Join date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:21 pm

I called up both bishan and harbourfront.. no more alr.. may choose to purchase from amazon instead:)
Back to top Go down
youming
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 152
Join date : 2011-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:01 pm

Turbo wrote:
youming wrote:
I got my one before GB moved from Suntec to Vivo. It is the best putter so far I have used.

Very Happy

 Should be Harbourfront ... Not Vivo city, bro ... Very Happy

 Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 91
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 54
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi Sebastianlin.

Try 

http://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/ 

Good prices and quick shipping to Singapore.

Have used them many times and recommend.

Hope this helps,

Nomad.
Back to top Go down
blee67
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5410
Join date : 2009-12-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Nomad wrote:
Hi Sebastianlin.

Try 

http://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/ 

Good prices and quick shipping to Singapore.

Have used them many times and recommend.

Hope this helps,

Nomad.

 Now i Know... .Many times... So I guess this weekend something new again? rabbit
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 91
Join date : 2012-02-07
Age : 54
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:39 pm

Swing Hi Blee, no nothing yet THIS week. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Odyssey black series putter   Today at 6:19 am

Back to top Go down
 
Odyssey black series putter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» odyssey black series putter grip
» Odyssey black series putter
» Odyssey Black Series #1 versus Scotty
» Putter dilema
» Cut putter shaft

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Golf Equipment-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.