Golf Republic Forum - Singapore's most active golfing forum.
 
HomeFAQCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
viper311208
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 136
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : sing a pore

PostSubject: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:28 pm

Hi All,

Do you where can I get these in which outlet ?

Thanks in advance bounce Peace
Back to top Go down
TITW
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:39 pm

I've asked around for a couple of weeks already. Not in yet (as of last week). If they are not coming, I'll eventually contemplate on shipping the shoes in.
Back to top Go down
viper311208
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 136
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : sing a pore

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:46 pm

TITW wrote:
I've asked around for a couple of weeks already. Not in yet (as of last week). If they are not coming, I'll eventually contemplate on shipping the shoes in.

 Bro TITW, just called isetan at shaw. They have this shoe but the net price after 20% discount is around $280. Thought it would be less than $200 reading from the papers. Anyway, I think the sale person may be wrong...
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:45 pm

They look better that Adidas Crossflex, in my opinion ... Very colourful indeedy ... Cobra Smiley
Back to top Go down
edgolf
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 44
Join date : 2012-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Doesn't look waterproof but sure look comfy
Back to top Go down
TITW
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 192
Join date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:18 pm

viper311208 wrote:
TITW wrote:
I've asked around for a couple of weeks already. Not in yet (as of last week). If they are not coming, I'll eventually contemplate on shipping the shoes in.

 Bro TITW, just called isetan at shaw. They have this shoe but the net price after 20% discount is around $280. Thought it would be less than $200 reading from the papers. Anyway, I think the sale person may be wrong...

 Thanks for the info bro Viper..

Still the local price is too high esp when compared to Amazon. See: http://www.amazon.com/Puma-Golf-Footwear-Brilliant-Limea/dp/B00AI22OEU/ref=sr_1_2?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1374311575&sr=1-2&keywords=Puma+Golf+Faas+Lite

Some outlet may be confused with Faas and Faas Lite like the time when I enquired from a Puma shop Smile But for S$280, its too much to pay for shoe (but that's me)

Happy hunting
Back to top Go down
viper311208
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 136
Join date : 2009-07-01
Location : sing a pore

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:24 pm

TITW wrote:
viper311208 wrote:
TITW wrote:
I've asked around for a couple of weeks already. Not in yet (as of last week). If they are not coming, I'll eventually contemplate on shipping the shoes in.

 Bro TITW, just called isetan at shaw. They have this shoe but the net price after 20% discount is around $280. Thought it would be less than $200 reading from the papers. Anyway, I think the sale person may be wrong...

 Thanks for the info bro Viper..

Still the local price is too high esp when compared to Amazon. See: http://www.amazon.com/Puma-Golf-Footwear-Brilliant-Limea/dp/B00AI22OEU/ref=sr_1_2?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1374311575&sr=1-2&keywords=Puma+Golf+Faas+Lite

Some outlet may be confused with Faas and Faas Lite like the time when I enquired from a Puma shop Smile But for S$280, its too much to pay for shoe (but that's me)

Happy hunting

I probably will make a trip down tomorrow to check & will let you know ........
Back to top Go down
Najibapark
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 381
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:33 am

There's two models right? FAAS LITE & FAAS LITE MESH
Back to top Go down
Turbo
Hall of Fame Golfer
Hall of Fame Golfer


Posts : 5879
Join date : 2009-09-30
Age : 90
Location : Pin Hole

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:04 pm

They definitely look much better than FJ Project M ... at least to me ... cheers
Back to top Go down
monoshox15
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 75
Join date : 2012-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:02 pm

 There are couple of websites I stumbled upon for the very same pair of shoes...

1)  www.golfshoesonly.com
2)  www.rockbottomgolf.com
3)  www.tgw.com
4)  
www.carlsgolfland.com

i know couple of the sites are selling them from US$79.95 ~ US$89.99
(might have ground shipping free in US i.e. if you have a vPost or comgetway account)




 
Back to top Go down
Najibapark
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 381
Join date : 2012-02-25
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Came across this. Is it reliable? 
 http://www.golflocker.com/puma-faas-lite-golf-shoes
Back to top Go down
CKT61
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 65
Join date : 2012-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:30 pm

Awesome design, it doesn't comes in green don't they?
Back to top Go down
xredevilx
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 78
Join date : 2014-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:06 am

bringing up an old thread here.
anyone has any idea if the puma faas lite mesh is selling in SG?
Back to top Go down
Batman
Very Active Golfer
Very Active Golfer


Posts : 788
Join date : 2010-04-20
Location : North 'Gotham City'

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:57 pm

Buy online from US is ur best bet.. I just did so from TGW Smile
Back to top Go down
xredevilx
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 78
Join date : 2014-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Batman wrote:
Buy online from US is ur best bet.. I just did so from TGW Smile

ooh..thanks bro, i guessing then that its not available in SG?
Whats TGW?
Back to top Go down
xredevilx
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 78
Join date : 2014-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:55 pm

xredevilx wrote:
Batman wrote:
Buy online from US is ur best bet.. I just did so from TGW Smile

ooh..thanks bro, i guessing then that its not available in SG?
Whats TGW?

nevermind...just googled it LOL.
Back to top Go down
odyssey23
Junior Golfer
Junior Golfer


Posts : 150
Join date : 2012-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:04 pm

FESC level 2 the puma shop has them.
Back to top Go down
xredevilx
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 78
Join date : 2014-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:35 pm

odyssey23 wrote:
FESC level 2 the puma shop has them.

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
handiman
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-09-07
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Neat shoes! Only concern is them being spikeless n grip on wet sturf and sand. Good fair weather shoes I reckon.
Back to top Go down
babolat
Senior Golfer
Senior Golfer


Posts : 295
Join date : 2013-10-18
Age : 39
Location : East....

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:31 pm

They look more like mountain trekking shoes than golf shoes.
So sporty looking!
Back to top Go down
poresia
Super Active Golfer
Super Active Golfer


Posts : 1527
Join date : 2009-11-10
Age : 51
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:44 pm

xredevilx wrote:
bringing up an old thread here.
anyone has any idea if the puma faas lite mesh is selling in SG?
Bro, 

Pls log into 3balls.com. 

There r some very good offers I puma shoes. 

U can ship by vpos if their shipping barges r too high.
Back to top Go down
xredevilx
Newbie Golfer
Newbie Golfer


Posts : 78
Join date : 2014-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:34 pm

poresia wrote:
xredevilx wrote:
bringing up an old thread here.
anyone has any idea if the puma faas lite mesh is selling in SG?
Bro, 

Pls log into 3balls.com. 

There r some very good offers I puma shoes. 

U can ship by vpos if their shipping barges r too high.

thanks for the recommendation bro.
Already ordered via amazon as the local puma shops dun have the size/color combination i want.....
and amazon has free global shipping provided purchase amount hit $125...so took the chance to buy other stuff as well... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe   Today at 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Puma FAAS LITE golf shoe
» Adidas 360 Golf Shoe
» FJ MyJoys Event: Design Your own MyJoys Golf Shoe Day
» TRUE Linkswear Golf Shoe
» DAGWOOD Golf: "James" Canvas Golf Shoe

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Singapore Golf Forum - Golf Republic :: The Pro Shop :: Golf Equipment-
Jump to:  
Friends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf RepublicFriends of Golf Republic
Copyright © 2009 Golf Republic. All Rights Reserved.